[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TreeKing - General - Shoutout to /pol/ edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: godiswatching.jpg (114 KB, 642x548) Image search: [Google]
godiswatching.jpg
114 KB, 642x548
Is Treeking against the rules on /pol/ now? (please don't ban me mods if it is) I didn't see a Treeking thread and he's still up there.

Let us gather and drink of his strength and wisdom.

http://komonews.com/live/event

http://komonews.com/live/event

Komo just shouted out to /pol/ btw
>>
>>68570311
He's not up there you fuck
>>
Did he ever explained himself?

You'd think that in the midst of the shitstorm we live in nobody would've payed attention to treeking.
>>
>>68571045
Police took him away in a stretcher, no reports on why he did it.

Knowing how America treats their homeless, they'll probably charge him with a crime, throw him in jail for a few years, and then send him a bill for over 10k for some bullshit "psychiatric treatment"
>>
>>68570855
in 3 days he will rise again
>>
>>68570311
I'm that /vp/ fag that posted earlier today. I had work then had to go to a birthday party.

I assume our king made it down from his treetop safely?
>>
>>68571650
yeah he did, he then ate an orange or something, and then police took him off on a stretcher, or some shit...
There was also a guy with a drone trying to reach the guy but he was too late.
>>
File: 1458759860105.png (2 MB, 1479x667) Image search: [Google]
1458759860105.png
2 MB, 1479x667
>>68571650
>>
File: Homeless_Guy.png (159 KB, 511x496) Image search: [Google]
Homeless_Guy.png
159 KB, 511x496
He truly was a tree wizard
>>
>>68571810
so they drugged the orange?
>>
Did the guy get his smokes? That last thing I heard from him.
>>
>>68571810
It looked more like meat to me, like a baked chicken leg or something but I dunno.

>>68572816
Guy was probably dead tired and starving and dehydrated, probably felt great to lie on a padded stretcher

>>68573198
If you mean the first time he asked for them, yeah he got his smokes. Other than that, no
>>
File: treeking.jpg (276 KB, 1200x712) Image search: [Google]
treeking.jpg
276 KB, 1200x712
How long until he makes the talk show circuit?
>>
File: not_a_drugs.png (204 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
not_a_drugs.png
204 KB, 960x540
>>
I think they took him on a stretcher just to take him into some sort of custody without publicly arresting him. I really don't think he's gonna get jail time, just come counseling and free food
>>
what time did he climb down? I got off here about 10 hours ago
>>
File: 1436900420320.png (2 MB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1436900420320.png
2 MB, 640x720
HOW DID IT END

I MISSED IT, IS THERE A VIDEO
>>
>>68575318
his spirit ascended to godhood while his physical body descended the tree
>>
bump to find out what fucking happened to him
>>
>>68570311

what did KOMO say about /pol/?
>>
>>68571531
>throw him in jail for a few years
>a few years
>implying this happens to anyone in this country
>>
Is there a video of him climbing down
>>
>>68575809
xD
>>
File: treeking_simulator.jpg (117 KB, 732x1032) Image search: [Google]
treeking_simulator.jpg
117 KB, 732x1032
>>68570311
He came down hours ago.
>>
>>68571531
>Knowing how America treats their homeless
>American flag
Proxyfriend, knowing how we treat our homeless, he probably did it to get three hots and a cot for the summer. A lot of homeless guys commit crimes on purpose when they get kicked out of shelters, housing, or mental insitutions. Easiest way to get a roof over your head.
>>
>>68571810
Guy with the drone was trolling for hours. We didn't even know if he was the original.
>>
>>68571531
>they'll probably charge him with a crime
They already said he won't face any charges.
>>
>>68577716
i was thrown in jail for 4 months for sleeping in my car in an out-of-business furniture store parking lot. police "disposed" of my belongings and sold my car. was working at the time --- had enough saved for 1st months rent - the paycheck i was to receive that day wouldve paid for my deposit. i was literally 3 hours away from being in an apt when i was arrested. fuck the police. niggers cannot kill them fast enough to my liking.
>>
>>68570311
So did something interesting happened after Dronebro left the area? I had to go to work.
>>
>>68570311
I'm making a little tribute video to Tree King. WIll post it to you guys when I'm done. Hopefully we'll still be hailing him for years to come.
>>
>>68581112
I was thrown in jail for being drunk a a bar man, I'm with you.

>niggers cannot kill them fast enough to my liking.

Now I'm not with you.
>>
>>68581112
lol rekt
you're a little drug addicted faggot who's too lazy to hold a fucking job, so get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>68581112

that is the most preposterous story i've ever heard, or you're just too stupid to contact a lawyer

that's an easy lawsuit that any ambulance chaser would take you on for free for because it's such a layup of a case
>>
>>68581396
do you have footage of the ending?
>>
>>68581112
sounds like you're leaving a whole lot out of this story bub
>>
>>68581616
Yup.

Funny I woke up 40 minutes before he came down. I thought for sure he was trolling like he did last night.
>>
>>68581616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLgiag2jnEY
>>
what happened in the end? i left when he made his hammock
>>
>>68582706
cheers.
>>
>>68570311
just woke up saw a pic of him on a stretcher
please tell me what happened to him
i lasted till 11am east american time
>>
>>68584058
He climbed down and gave in to exhaustion and hunger.
>>
>>68584058
He climbed down, sat at the bottom of the tree, ate an apple, police brought a stretcher and he got on and they took him away

He wasn't hurt or anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfeR5cnAfGI
>>
>>68581112
Where are you? Sounds like the police are real assholes there.
>>
>>68584058
Cops put some food at the base of the tree and tempted him down like a scared animal, he wasnt forcably arrested and they talked him into getting strapped into a stretcher and sent away in an ambulance. I really want to know what they told him to get him to give up quietly.
>>
>>68581112
how the fuck are you thrown in jail for sleeping in your car? police encourage that shit here (I live in America) if you are drunk as long as you are in your backseat and don't have your keys in the ignition
>>
>>68585368
This is just not true, they don't know whether you dorve the car there or not or if you plan on driving, so if youre drunk and in youre car they have to arrest you.
>>
>>68586213
they can't arrest you for DUI unless they have seen you drive the car or you are sleeping in the front seat with it on, learn the law

anyway nobody will get arrested for sleeping in their car like the person I was replying to unless they have illegal shit in it
>>
>>68571531
>>68579367

The fucked up thing in murrica is this: if you are poor enough, you recieve free health insurance paid by fed/state. But that poverty line is very low - pass it by making just a few dollars over the limit and you are in that justly famous position of having to pay out of pocket for any injury/sickness.

This guy will probably go into an emergency psychiatric care unit, followed by getting a "bed" in a full psychiatric hospital. Treeking seems to be well known, so the hospitals will have records of past visits/outpatient care. He will go through the psych hospital system, possibly going to different wards depending on how dangerous he is. Then, after he is deemed "stable", he will be free to go, back to the trees or back alleys or whatever he desires.
>>
>>68586922

p.s. by "stable", I mean not a danger to himself or others, and not likely to commit crimes. But he will still be crazier than a shithouse rat.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.