[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predict which city, worldwide, will get it next from ISIS. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1417763465351.png (505 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1417763465351.png
505 KB, 1080x1920
Predict which city, worldwide, will get it next from ISIS.
It's gotta be London, right?
Or is it actually difficult to get to the UK illegally from surrounding countries?
>>
Dublin

And Sinn Fein "nationalists" will still welcome refugees hahaha
>>
>>68569664
Is there even anything worth hitting in Ireland? From the 30-second tv commercial that I just saw about "move your business to Ireland" (not kidding) it looks pretty nice.
But im brown (indian) so maybe I should stay out?
>>
I'll guess Oslo. Stay safe Norway bros.
>>
>>68570007
Ireland has the lowest corporate tax rate in the world.
>>
File: 1457552773027.jpg (78 KB, 483x544) Image search: [Google]
1457552773027.jpg
78 KB, 483x544
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T
>>
Stockholm
Copenhagen
A big German city in the Rhineland
Berlin
Amsterdam or Hague

you guys are all cucks, so plenty of targets with a big enough muslim population to hide
>>
>>68569528

Copenhagen.

Or Athens.
>>
kill them all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo&feature=youtu.be&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyeJ-iv3MOTo%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&has_verified=1
>>
>>68569528
I'm actually trying to figure out what the next target is. We need a map that highlights prominent Muslim communities across Europe.
>>
>>68569528
somthing in US

we need some shit to happen
>>
>>68569528
>Capcha "Francis St"
>>
>>68571717
It will probably be Europe again. Why do you wish for some death in your country?
>>
London? Why would they do that, I mean they'd just be killing their own people right. Like Berlin or Hamburg.
>>
>>68572159
we all need sweet release
>>
>>68571157
This is the wrong type of propaganda. I was surprised to find out that Trump's foreign policy is a lot more progressive than shit like this would lead you to believe.
>>
File: thefactsoflifeworld.jpg (506 KB, 1574x1574) Image search: [Google]
thefactsoflifeworld.jpg
506 KB, 1574x1574
>>68572323
This is a heartless world we live in.
>>
Sweden would be the most funniest because it will be 100% leftist damage control
>>
File: 1452186484260.jpg (30 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
1452186484260.jpg
30 KB, 184x200
please canada next
>>
>>68570713

Not within an ass' roar of the lowest in the world m8, but we do have a pretty low CT rate yeah.

>>68569664

I would say the UVF or some other band of fleggers from up north are more likely to bomb us than the Islamic State.

We've also taken in approximately fuckall refugees. Not exaggerating, the number's in the dozens.

Despite all that though I still fancy our chances. There's a fuck massive mosque near me with an imam who can't speak English after living here for 20 years and a son who's currently imprisoned in Egypt for Muslim Brotherhood membership. All it takes is one head de ball with some misplaced shinner semtex...
>>
>>68573162
No need to bomb Sweden, though, everyone there is 100% cucked and ready for conversion into the Islamic Caliphate. They are bombing places that still have a chance of a Trump rising and want to scare people into not speaking up. Even Belgium and France aren't as far gone as Sweden.
>>
>>68573660
No we let in the right people. Europe is next and next after that. They let people flow into their borders like they didn't give a fuck and they share the same landmass as the middle east. I weep for my ancestral homeland.
>>
>>68574526
We still let in fighting age males, we just screen them better and don't let in as many. I wouldn't say our chances of an attack are that low.
>>
>>68571111
athens?

how come?
>>
>>68573660
This
>>
>>68573660
And why the fuck do you have a picture a Yakub?
>>
>>68574755
Yes much higher than the US. However we screen them better than Europe did with the migrants. Our chances are somewhere between Europe and US.
>>
>>68569528
I'm thinking Amsterdam and Copenhagen after.
>>
>>68573779
>I would say the UVF or some other band of fleggers from up north are more likely to bomb us than the Islamic State.

There has been absolutely ZERO evidence to say the UVF are planning any terrorist activities you fucking shit stirring potato kike.

The IRA have been directing dozens of low level threats and hoaxes for many years now and no one has taken the bait. The IRA are dicks.
>>
>>68575284
Be nice the IRA is a polite terrorist organization. They actually warn people before they attack.
>>
>>68575284

It seems I've triggered some bitter nordie.

>There has been absolutely ZERO evidence to say the UVF are planning any terrorist activities you fucking shit stirring potato kike.

I don't concern myself with their comings and goings desu senpai. Nobody - not London nor Dublin nor even most of Northern Ireland - cares what loyalists and fleggers think.

That being said, after seeing who intensely triggered they got by the Union Jack not being up 100% of the time everywhere, I could definitely see a handful of them being willing to Allahu Akbar themselves for the sake of... whatever the fuck it is they care about.

>The IRA have been directing dozens of low level threats and hoaxes for many years now and no one has taken the bait. The IRA are dicks.

They're the "dissident republicans" (the Real IRA, Continuity IRA, New IRA etc) and they're little more than gangs/drug cartels these days. Most of the bomb threats they make are against rival gang members, so it's not terrorism per se. Needless to say I fear gangs of knackers (pikeys, travellers, itinerants etc, whatever you call them over there) more than I would dissidents seeing as the actually target the general public.

The ones that were blowing up Brits from the 60's till the late 90's aren't active anymore.

>>68575805

"Good, homegrown, British terrorists" I remember Stuart Lee describing them as. Pretty apt.
>>
Glasgow.
>>
>>68569528
I hope it's my country if any country gets it next so we secure Donald Trump's presidency.
>>
berlin, saturday night
>>
>>68569528
Amsterdam
>>
>>68571267
The guys bombing are not downtrodden... Many are born here and are educated men who live middle class lives. ISIS have only attacked Europe as revenge for violence and nothing else. Not islamophobia and not living with little. ISIS have not complained about any of those things, the only thing they complain about and the only reason they give for the attacks is because they are bombed and attacked first. Which is why they attack Belgium and France and do not attack Germany or Sweden.

Everyone make tinfoil hat explanations when they openly give explanations in detail. It has nothing to do with hatred against Muslims in general. ISIS don't mind that, it just reinforce their message that Europe is not a place for Muslims and that they should emigrate to the Islamic state. It has nothing to do with islamophobia, but are just revenge attacks for violence that the states in question has done against them. There are no attacks that isis have done that is not a revenge attack for violence, that is the only kind of attack they have done until now. It is the reason they give in public and it is the reason that those who actually do the attacks also say and feel is the reason for the attacks. Take off your tinfoil hats and look at facts.
>>
>>68569528
Definitely London, the leftcucks won't know what hit em.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.