[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rob Ford
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: ford5[1].jpg (31 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
ford5[1].jpg
31 KB, 620x565
I bet all you know about this man is that he was on video smoking crack and that he liked to party.
The left wing media literally smeared this man's life into the ground with superficial attacks on his character, because he was the man who tried to fight Toronto's corruption at city hall.
He was our only hope and the entire country ate up this bullshit about him being a crack head. Meanwhile most Toronto citizen couldnt tell you what his policies were.
Fuck the liberal media!
RIP Based Ford

https://youtu.be/6dDfr89eRd0
>>
>>68568497
F
>>
>>68568497
F

also bump. anything else he leaked before his death?
>>
>>
>>68568497
Yeah those vultures are going to prop up his death on tv and in the newspapers for another week just to have something to talk about, fucking parasites.
>>
rip senpai
>>
>>68568794
https://youtu.be/gBlrx5NP4m0
>>
https://youtu.be/CJDmB808pO4

He was the only politician that would actually give out his personal phone number, and take your call. He cared about the average Joe
>>
https://youtu.be/VfVbd_DvdSc
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 960x540
6 G O D

G

O

D

I was very sad when I saw rob died. F
>>
No one cares about that fat fuck and I'm surprised diabetes didn't kill him first.
>>
F
>>
>>68568497
It was pretty obvious from over here. A great man who Canada didn't deserve. His crack smoking was demonstrative of his commitment to bridging the boundary between the political and the under class.
>>
>>68570579
>Canada didn't deserve

Fuck you America you cunt
>>
F
>>
F Rest in peace you beautiful man
>>
File: 1457985754764.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1457985754764.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
TO TORONTONIANS: this scandal in city hall>>68568497 and many others like it are potential news stories. as a journalist, i have the power to expose the corruption and i feel its my duty to do just that.

with that being said, anyone have any dirt on city hall? its not really fair that Ford gets all the blame.
>>
>>68571921
see:
>>68569290
go from there

the main issue is all the nepotism and unchecked spending
>>
File: 1400796262587.jpg (56 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
1400796262587.jpg
56 KB, 500x312
>>68568497
this

Everywhere, there are people, who will tell you, Rob Ford, he's not worth two cents. But I say, no! No, he is!
>>
>>68568497

Its unfortunate. He wasn't the kind of person you'd expect to be a politician. If you look at a picture of him with no background, he looked like the kind of guy that was embezzling millions from the government he's involved in, yet he was at the forefront of stopping corruption and waste.

Hell, Toronto has not, will not, and will never be in any better shape then it was with him at the helm. Its pretty sad actually
>>
>>68568497
F
>>
Rest in piss fat fuck
>>
>>68570106
It was a rare cancer of the fat cells. Srsly.
>>
Rob Ford was the real life version of Jim Lahey.
>>
>>68568497
>Smeared this man's life into the ground with superficial attacks on his character

Nah, they didn't have to. He did a better job of doing it himself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.