[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could she not win the presidency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: hc.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hc.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
How could she not win the presidency?
>>
Because she's a criminal. She wins, The Happening happens. It's what they want to happen
>>
>>68568339
I don't but she too invincible to get indicted
>>
>>68568418
I didn't mean it's what you want, it's what THEY want. The people actually in charge. Hence her not already being arrested
>>
>>68568226
She will! And America will continue to be great!
>>
>>68568585
>inb4 "conspiracy theorist"
>>
Ew a woman in charge.
>>
>>68569065
Sæm
>>
>>68568226
She will. She shouldn't, but will. I'm not saying we should be complacent with that at all. But stop kidding yourselves.
>>
>>68568670
Was about to call out this shitty bait until I realised the flag
>>
She honestly if the first step towards the dark side.

She is Sheev "The Senate" Palpatine.
>>
>>68568226
By losing?

Tends to be what not winning is. Fucking Canadians, man.
>>
>>68568226
If she dies from brain damage before November.
>>
Getting caught
>>
>>68570131
No, that was Bush. Cheney even talked lovingly about the Dark Side.

Clinton is the event horizon.
>>
Bump, cause I want to
>>
>>68568226
low democrat turnout
>>
>>68568226
Snakes can't be president Canuck.
>>
>>68568226
OHHH CANADA . . . OHH CANADA . . . how irrelevant are thee.
>>
>>68568226

Large scale ISIS attack on US territory shortly before the election , say hello to president trump. She was secretary of state while Obama was saying ISIS was not a threat. Her husband was president when bin laden declared war on the US.
>>
File: riiiight.gif (3 MB, 576x304) Image search: [Google]
riiiight.gif
3 MB, 576x304
>>68568339
>A female going to prison
>A female politician going to prison
>A feminist politician going to prison
>A feminist presidential candidate going to prison

Keep on dreaming anon.
>>
>no personality
>been part of the government for about 25 years
>speeches about change are obviously bullshit seeing as she's made no change for the previous 25 years she's been in power
>no one likes her
>>
>>68573417
It doesn't happen, The Happening happens. Simple.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 750x1048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 750x1048
>>68570139
>Romney in a landslide 2.0

You retards will never learn will you?
>>
>>68573747
>has the blood of many dead Americans on her hands
>lies about everything
>working with google to censor things that would hurt her campaign (wiki leaks emails that just surfaced)
>constantly lying and changing her political stances to whatever is currently popular
if this bitch gets in I will kill myself.
>>
Polls are shit and biased.
>>
>>68568226
>muh refugees
>muh amnesty for illegals
>>
File: wew.jpg (32 KB, 610x307) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
32 KB, 610x307
>>68573962
yeah those polls are really acurate
>>
IT'S HER TURN TO BE PRESIDENT
VOTE FOR HILLARY
[insertVOTE FOR HILLARY
>>
>>68573826
If by happening you mean some memes with her in an orange jumpsuit behind bars and some shitposting here and there, then yeah that's going to happen for sure. Wouldn't count on anything else....
>>
>>68573962
Romney was definitely leading for most of the campaign, but he never had the kind of ludicrous margin that Hillary currently has and he wasn't as strong of a candidate.
>>
She'll die in office. Bitch don't look to good these days as it is, and the presidency seems to age you about 20 years in 8.
>>
>>68568226

Literally only her untimely demise can stop her from being elected

She has already been chosen

Elections are nothing but charades
>>
>>68568226
By Trump managing to win the Rust Belt and painting her as an establishment, job-killing crony.

She'd need to energize the youth and minority votes big time.
>>
>>68575054
Perfectly put.
>>
>>68570045
Cap it you Aussie shitlord
>>
File: rightwingretardsromney2013.png (43 KB, 614x547) Image search: [Google]
rightwingretardsromney2013.png
43 KB, 614x547
>>68574329
Your chart is from 2013. Fucking right wing retards man...
>>
You'd be surprised how many liberals hate her and see what a shill she is. She is the establishment candidate, backed by the banks and the media, and everyone sees it.
I've even seen liberals go as far to say that they'd only vote Bernie and if it comes to Shillary v Trump, they're going Trump. Not that the media is going to tell you that. At this point the biggest factor in whether Hillary is president or not is whether or not the Republican party reflects the popular vote and nominates Trump. I really wouldn't be remotely surprised if they fuck the voters and nominate Cruz. If they do they shouldn't even bother campaigning.
Left-wingers will vote for Trump in the right circumstances, they will never vote for Cruz, and ignoring that people voted Trump over Cruz will piss off a huge number of Republican voters. You can hope that they still at least vote Cruz to keep Hillary at bay, but I guarantee plenty won't vote at all for a party that ignored them.
Provided Trump still has his momentum during the actual campaign he will wreck Hillary, there's a dozen shady things she's done and she's consistently shown she will follow the polls rather than believing in anything. The media is scared shitless of Trump because he isn't the establishment, people are waking up to that. At this point right-wing news outlets and the Republican Party as a whole are doing the most for Hillary by refusing to back the one fucking candidate who might beat her, and instead pushing candidates that aren't even half as popular within their own party, let alone to the voting population in general.
>>
>>68577085
A1 argument
>>
>>68577085
as much as I can see your point and completely agree that it is a possible scenario I can also see it going for Hillary because she is the safe choice. She is the "real" politician and people at least vaguely know what their gonna get, as for Trump, it's a roll of the dice. Besides you just know there will be plenty of liberals going for her because of the moral high the first vagina president would bring them. Just like it was with Obama...

Honestly, I have no clue how it will pan out but both scenarios are equally probable IMO
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.