[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't feel like Obama was that bad of a president. Am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: effy-tbh-fam.png (229 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
effy-tbh-fam.png
229 KB, 500x289
I don't feel like Obama was that bad of a president. Am I completely alone in this?

It seems like the economy got better. It seems like, while I didn't always agree, he was pretty reasonable overall. I think healthcare has a ways to go, but, it was a start. Now we just need to lower the cost of healthcare.
>>
>>68567043
Hes alright, maintaining the status quo in Americas slow decline, America needs reform, America needs change, American needs to be great again
>>
You are not alone. I think he did alright but you have memers on both sides that pretend he was the best/worst
>>
>>68567043

>program that massively raised the cost of healthcare was a start.
>Now we just need to lower the cost of healthcare.

It's safe to say you are a moron.
>>
>>68567307
^this
>>
>>68567043
If the approval ratings polls are accurate, you are in the majority of Americans. Most presidents don't get ratings this high, especially this many years into a still going presidency. They will only move upwards after he retires.
>>
>>68567043

>tfw no cassie gf who would say 'oh wow' as you slide your dick in
>>
File: CassieSkins.gif (798 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
CassieSkins.gif
798 KB, 500x212
>>68567480
>>
>>68567043

He did fine until his last year, then apparently discovered smoking crack as most basketball americans do, then everything went down hill
>>
>>68567414
Yeah I mean I'm not estatic about him, but when I hear people say "he's the worst president ever" I scratch my head. And I don't agree with a lot of his politics.
>>
its easy to be an average president.
just like its easy to be an average movie director like jj abrams. take no risks. don't rock the establishment boat. you'll be praised by cucks and criticized by those who see the truth.
cowards will never be great.
>>
you have to admire the balls of gw bush.
he will go down as one of the worst presidents, but he got almost everything he wanted even with a dem congress. it took a lot of hubris to allow terrorists to attack your own country just to trick everyone into neverending war.

a pussy like obama can't even close gtmo and he is the fuckin commander in chief.
>>
>>68567043

he's been a largely bland and mediocre president. considering that he inherited bush's disastrous fiscal problems and bill clinton's horrible economic and trade policies, he did relatively okay. however our national debt has skyrocketed, the divide between rich and poor has increased, and social tensions in general are much greater. his universal healthcare program ultimately transformed into a monstrous frankenbill that doesn't really serve its intended purpose. also the arab spring and the complete unraveling of the middle east happened under his watch. Hillary is a major contributor to this, but Obama did appoint Hillary after all; of course, he was pressured majorly by the DNC to appoint her, but again that just demonstrates his deficiencies as a leader. add in some subtle erosion of civil liberties on top of that, and you end up with a presidency that really has been less than stellar.

it's been a very long time since we've actually had a good president
>>
>>68568317
Thanks for that well thought out response. A lot of that makes sense and it is well balanced/objective.
>>
>>68567043
You must not have family that work in the coal or steel industries.

Or have a job that is effected by that, like a hair dresser or gas station.
>>
He is extremely mediocre and has sucked the cock of the status quo and effete, irrelevant liberal agendas. He ran on a much larger ideological platform and the people remember. It's not just racism.
>>
>>68569167
No, I'm an engineer. Overall the economy getting better has helped me. What I don't like is how much regulation is getting put down, but, it isn't as bad as Europe and that's been going on for a while - including under Bush.
>>
File: 1445730698102.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1445730698102.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>68567043
>tfw no effayfay gf
>tfw no troubled little sister to cover for
>tfw you're not an enigmatic, beautiful teenage grill
>tfw your life is not a non-stop orgy of sex, drugs and drama
>tfw you don't see Kaya Scodelario in anything
>>
>>68567701
This is part of why people increasingly don't believe anything the Republican party says. They have cried wolf too many times.
>>
>>68568317
>bush's disastrous fiscal problems
>le president controls economy with a button meme
the housing bubble started inflating before he was in office. possibly even before clinton (but probably not)
>>
>>68567043
He wasn't as bad as we made him out to be.

But for the people who actually voted for him, he wasn't that good, either.
>>
He did pretty good. I wouldn't say he was amazing but he definitely wasn't bad. Also it must've been pretty stressful to become president during the 2008 crash
>>
File: trumpkek.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
trumpkek.png
20 KB, 658x643
>>68567622
>basketball Americans
>>
>>68567043
I actually fkn love Obama. my family is right, I voted for the right each time. but the dude is a good guy and hes shown remorse for fuckign us all up socially.

besides that, I honestly haven't been too embarrassed by him being my president.

what I'm really worried about is who is next
>>
File: 1382644312204.gif (481 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1382644312204.gif
481 KB, 500x321
>>68570963
>hes shown remorse for fuckign us all up socially
>>
>>68571135
you apparently never watched his last state of the union
>>
>>68570963
I didn't like how he took sides on issues like Ferguson and shit. I can pinpoint that shit as being the problem for the riots and shit. Also putting his personal opinion for the whole Zimzam thing. I have a problem with some of his social problems. I really hate Obamacare with a fucking passion, but he was average.
>>
>>68571399
agreed.black people always have eahcothers back
>>
>>68571224
why should i, i hear him all the time on the radio and everything he says reeks of condescending bullshit
>>
File: 1446007841407.png (63 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1446007841407.png
63 KB, 251x241
>>68567801
>it's easy to be jj abrams
>its easy to be famous
>youre sitting on a computer shitposting
Just admit it President Obama is a good POTUS
>>
Really interesting reading your responses, glad I'm not alone. Politics has become so binary - stuff is either amazing or horrible, and the reality is we're somewhere in the middle most of the time.

>>68569670
y live
>>
>>68567043
Obama was a really good president not only that but he turned right wingers in to psychotic degenerate racist extremist.

they were talking about the new appointed justice garland which the GOP themselves selected.

all the right wing talking heads are running around in circles saying that is a trap of a sort.
>>
>>68571588
well then youre a fucking ignorant nigger moron.

shit was fuckign historic. but apparently youd prefer to remain ignorant about where the govt is heading and what the plan is for the next decade.

or would you rather continue to be ignorant of that too?

stop listening to the bullshit political rhetoric and pull your head out of your ass.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.