[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so few people ask why a religion that'll kill someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: mecca_hajj_the_kaba_02_600.jpg (73 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
mecca_hajj_the_kaba_02_600.jpg
73 KB, 600x450
Why do so few people ask why a religion that'll kill someone for worshiping anyone but Allah bows down several times a day to a meteorite inside a big black box?
>>
ISIS asks that question quite regularly and vows to destroy it.
>>
i dont have any particular animosity towards islam. i think hating an ideology is pretty pointless. but i would enjoy seeing the shitstorm that would be created if that block were blown up by someone. just seeing them all go totally batshit over a stupid cube. would be pretty hilarious.
>>
>>68566449

Nobody but ISIS, then.
>>
>>68566334
All it takes is one brave man to use their own bombing tactics against them and blast that fucking rock sky high and we can finally get this WWIII rolling to eliminate these fucking vermin from the Earth.

It's time please. Europe, America, East Asia, Russia. Blast that rock from the sky, then kill everyone who attacks you for doing so.
>>
>>68566334
Islam might actually be an alien ploy to divide our species before the invasion.
>>
>>68566334
It's not even a space rock.
>>
>>68566449
I would jizz in my panties to see this happen, but it won't because that would be literally buying the hand that feeds them. Saudi Arabia's only income (besides Oil obviously) is pilgrimage to the allspark, if that relic gets destroyed this could cut into their tourism money.

Though I imagine muslims would still come, and orbit around the crater, or shitty black box 2.0
>>
>>68566645

It's been stolen, broken, broken again, ransomed, thrown in dung heaps, down brakkish wells, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians
>>
>>68566899

With all the crazy shit over the past 20 years, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this were true.
>>
>>68566899

Also: dubs speak the truth.
>>
>>68566789
>All it takes is one brave man
non muslims aren't allowed in Mecca, or even the near vicinity of the city. So you would have to fake being a muslim (for a couple years) to get to go on the hajj, and then somehow smuggle a bomb in despite the fairly significant security.

There have been a couple of people who have managed to fake conversion and go on the hajj and shit, but it would still be almost impossible to get a bomb in there.
>>
>>68566449
i actually thought you were joking here but turns out youre serious and an actual ISIS member literally said "kill those who worship stones". LOL.

i needed that laugh bad today, thanks.
>>
>>68567517
It would be a lifelong process. Someone would have to be trained from adolescence into Islam, become an Imam, move up the inner ranks of the faith in the homeland, and become the highest presiding operative in Mecca to the point where they can gain access to the area for others. At which point a crew tunnels under the rock from somewhere near enough where he gains them access, plants their explosives from underneath, and sends that shit flying into a million tiny pieces so it mixes with the san they love so dearly.
>>
>>68567517
ICBMs exist, you know.
>>
>>68567978
Wouldn't a soviet low flying, $2 million cruise missile fired from the Red Sea be easier?
>>
>>68568385
There's no style in that anon.
>>
>>68568355
ICBM's require a nation state putting their necks on the line, and declaring war against all muslims. But a cruise missile could be from any modestly well funded group. Though it would be difficult to escape afterwards without anyone triangulating its launch point to your ship.
>>
>>68568385
doesn't make a good "inspired by true events" hollywood blockbuster anon
>>
File: peace.jpg (129 KB, 770x960) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
129 KB, 770x960
>>
File: 1458643840764.jpg (170 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458643840764.jpg
170 KB, 480x480
>>
>>68568862
War on the Crescent directed by Michael Bay
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.