[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it's Islam, why are there 0 Turkish refugees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1458713497001.jpg (52 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1458713497001.jpg
52 KB, 600x604
If it's Islam, why are there 0 Turkish refugees?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany
>>
Because they just kill them all before they leave, like the kurds.
>>
File: nigger-admixture.gif (152 KB, 797x581) Image search: [Google]
nigger-admixture.gif
152 KB, 797x581
>>68566276
>I'm too stupid to know the difference between seeking asylum and emigrating for work

Must be your groid genetics at play.
>>
You don't need to be a refugee to get visa free travel in Schengen as a Turk. Enjoy.
>>
>>68566435
its dont
>>
>>68566210
Because they're already getting gibs from the EU
>>
>>68566520
They're not even in the EU.

Stop with meme answers. I need serious discussiongs ITT.
>>
>>68566504
If you are retarded, sure.
>Turk thinks he can speak English.
>>
>>68566210
Because you're supposed to be a secular country.

Right?
>>
>>68566210
Roaches seek out the garbage pile
>>
>>68566210
Its not Islam, its just arabic/wahhabi poisoned Islam.

Its the same reason Indonesia, Malaysia etc were peaceful until somewhat recently, and coincidently didn't wear headscarves.
>>
>>68566387
Right... because all the people flooding Europe now are "refugees". The Syrians are leaving Syria because it's a shithole and those turks left Turkey because it's a shithole.
>>
>>68566650
There are many countries which don't have refugees. There are many countries which aren't Islamic that are sending migrants (fuck Poland).
Islam is all about terrorism. The self inflicted migrant crisis is just an excuse for jihadis to enter Europe no questions asked.
>>
>>68566847
This is actually true. If you have progressive imams to teach the old believers (in Turkey, only old people go to the mosque), the old ones will teach those teachings to their own children.

Turkey doesn't have Wahhabi/Saudi funded mosques but nowadays they're just as retarded.
>>
File: 1398600047052.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1398600047052.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>68566210
Why doesn't Turkey just conquer the kurds and rebuild the Ottoman Empire? Nobody really gives a shit about Iraq and Putin pulled out of Syria.
>>
>>68566880
Syrians are leaving because of war, can't deny that. Turks actually went to Germany to work and get more money and it was only villagers.
>>
>>68567059
Because that's racist and keepin da kurd mane down and the western media is going to give a bad name to big bad turks if we do that
>>
>>68567174
But the kurds on your borders are literally terrorists trying to start an independent state in the desert. The only major difference between them and Daesh is not hating the West because aid bux.
>>
File: i-am-penis_o_10931.jpg (386 KB, 1672x1188) Image search: [Google]
i-am-penis_o_10931.jpg
386 KB, 1672x1188
>>68567614
Indeed. Kurds absolutely love Europeans, but not just because of gibsmedat7.62's. Pic related.
>>
>>68567005
It's not even just Wahhabi/Saudi funded Mosques these days that are the issue, which is why I am cautious to always say "wahabbi influenced/poisoned".

The Saudis won the war within Islam in the middle east and they did it with American money.

>>68567614
Its also RIGHTFUL KURDISH CLAY whereas Daesh are conquering the population.
>>
>>68567090
Well obviously people fleeing from Syria are actual refugees but even people coming from Pakistan are being called "refugees" so the word doesn't really mean much, hence my first post.

Also regarding your question, Islam alone doesn't cause it, it's when you add instability to the mix that things get seriously retarded. Countries like Azerbaijan are extremely Islamic but because they are relatively stable they don't have many problems. Islam is fuel, if you don't have fire nothing happens.
>>
>>68568196
>rightful ___ clay

I love this meme. There's no rightful any clay, the dominant power owns it and there hasn't been a Kurdistan literally ever.
>>
>>68568294
That's the point. Why are there no Turkish "refugees" among those Pakis and Iranians? But you just answered it anyway.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.