[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your move.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: obama ftw.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
obama ftw.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
Your move.
>>
>Australia

Taking this thread seriously.
>>
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/occupy-democrats/
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 616x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 616x584
>>68564699
>>
>>68564887
>leftist propaganda website
>has the word fact in its name
If the site was run with an American bias the left would be all over this.
>>
>>68564699
>ended two wars
We are back in Iraq, so we practically never left, and we're still in afghanistan
>cut the uninsured rate
but raised the premiums for everyone and got people laid off because of obamacare
>Gas
thanks to the saudis flooding the market so America can't competitively export
>cut the bush deficit
but raised the debt by nearly 15 trillion by the end of your presidency
>Oh, and I got Bin Laden
No, all the work was done by the administration before you. you just made the equivalent of a coin toss on whether or not to go in.
>>
>>68564699
>tripled the stock market
not under the president's direct control. plus we just got out of a huge fucking recession involving a stock crash, oif course it'll go up.

>cut unemployment in half
again, just came out of a recession, of course it'll go up

>ended two wars
only to go back into Iraq and Syria due to ISIS, and watch as Afghanistan remains incredibly unstable

>cut the uninsured rate in half
i'll concede that this is a good thing he's done.

>brought gas down to 2.75
not under presidential control, and now gas prices are spiraling into a bottomless pit that's destroying parts of some countries economies, so nj

>cut annual bush deficit by 2/3rds
i'll concede to this one as well

>got bin Laden
obama may have ordered the attack but it's under bush's program he could do so
>>
>>68564699
>Implying the president has control over any of that
By that logic, Bush invented the iPod.
>>
File: 4UKANIg.gif (359 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
4UKANIg.gif
359 KB, 426x240
>>68564699
>I
>>
>>68564699
Admittedly I don't know much about the stock market. But I would imagine that the stock market got better because of the fact that you're comparing it to a previous recession. The stock market would have gotten better no matter who was president.

Unemployment statistics no longer counts people who have been unemployed for an extended period of time.

The Iraq war ended based on Bush's time tables. After Obama actually sent more troops into Afganistan after he became president. Then there's the fact that he supported the overthrow of gaddafi and pretty much help create ISIS.

The uninsured rate got cut merely because he made it mandatory to be insured.

Gas is down because of a large supply. This is partly because of new fracking techniques, which is something the left is against. So I'm sure if Obama could actually have his way gas prices would be higher than they are now.

At the end of Bush's presidency there was ~$10 trillion debt. Under Obama right now it is ~$19 trillion with some time left. So effectively in terms of debt Bush and Obama have been the same.
>>
>>68565587
Yes, were all insured now, well, in not desu, its cheaper tobme to pay the fine than to get insurance on the market. Still, out several hundred dollars either way thanks to Obama
>>
>killed over 80,000 middle to upper class jobs in the oil industry

I normally wouldn't give a fuck but it directly fucks me. I didn't even give that much a shit that my healthcare premium increasing by 35% and my deductible doubled while having only 2/3's of the coverage as before but because of democrats hating drilling I have even less time home and I'm doing work for others with no promotions on the way

5/2 is the worst schedule, 6 hours of that 48 hours off is me flying home and back to work
>>
>>68564699
Fine, have a sage
>>
>>68566593
>>68565587
>>68565547
>This damage control
>>
>>68564699
>Occupoop Democucks
>>
>Image that's been debunked countless times
>That flag
3/10
Some retard will take the b8. Have a complimentary (You)
>>
>>68565587
Is it not the case that 93% of the stock market increase is due to government spending, therefore, any growth has been illusory
>>
>>68565547
these FACTS hurt the liberal faggots so hard there assholes bleed more than when there husband is done breeding them. THERE BLACK HUSBAND,RIGHT BBC KIKE?
>>
>>68564699

>I

He didn't do that shit, it happened while he was president (the stuff that actually happened). Funny how they leave out how he tripled the national debt, which is something he did have control over
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.