[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ought it to be a criminal offence to swear at or to make lewd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: police.jpg (115 KB, 980x485) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
115 KB, 980x485
Ought it to be a criminal offence to swear at or to make lewd remarks to a police officer?
>>
>from bong land
>a bootlicker

What a shock.
>>
>>68564508
>Ought it to be a criminal offence to swear at or to make lewd remarks to an "asian"?
>>
>>68564508
No. But if you are a dick to a cop, it gives him motivation to find a law you are breaking. Most people are always breaking at least one law so it's not tough for a cop to ruin your day if you are an asshole to him.

Don't be an asshole to cops, cops won't be assholes to you. It is the same way in every single area of life.
>>
>>68564876
Of course, if you're black and you run into a cop, you're fucked no matter what you say or do.
>>
>>68564997
Not at all. I am friends with a based republican 2nd amendment loving black manlet. We have talked about this and he even said he noticed a huge difference with police once he got his shit together, realized "black" culture is toxic, and in his words "just act like a normal white dude".

Blacks are normally very very disrespectful to all authority figures. It's culture, not skin color.
>>
I called a state trooper a cocksucker a couple years ago.
>>
>>68566041
Did he suck yours?
>>
>>68565785
everything about black culture is like when a white teenager rebels against their middle class family.

I hate my dad, I actually do everything I can to not dress or act like him.
>>
No the cop should be a bigger man and not get his feelie wheelies hurt
>>
>>68566252
That's because nigs are children and use child problem solving skills.
>>
>>68564508
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuckistan
>>
Police are representatives of Government
Criticizing them is criticism of government
Which is supposed to be protected in the US
>>
>>68564508
I think its a sec 5 public order offence in the UK,so yeah i think they can arrest you for that
>>
>>68568156
That's pretty cucked m8
>>
>>68566252
>when a white teenager rebels against their family
>I hate my dad
>>
>>68564508
Well your country doesnt have many laws protecting unpopular speech. It actually has laws that enforce penalties for having and unacceptable opinion. So in your case yes you should be locked up for talking shit. Because you let yourselfs get cucked.
Honestly I have no fucking clue how you people live or even have a sense of pride.
Guess you just lie to yourselves all the time.
>>
>>68564508
Jesus christ bongland please uncuck yourself.
>>
>>68564997
DAS RIGHT. FUCK DA POLIS FUGGIN WHITEYS KEEPING A NIGGA DOWN BLACK LIVES MATTER GIMMIE MY WELFARE

Guess what. If you scream fuck yo cracka ass whitey ima fuck your mom and then give a guy an excuse to beat your ass legally he is gonna beat your fucking ass
>>
>>68568156
KNIVES ARE BANDED!!!!
thats fucking absurd
what would your ancestors say if they found out blades were banned. What would they say if they found out that the very savages they tried to protect your country from so it could prosper are up here now undermining your culture and society?
>sir thomas pussyfucker wouldnt be happy hed be rolling in his grave(along with his deemed legal at the time sword)
>>
>>68569449
They cucked themselves. This is why you should not let women vote.
>>
BIN
>>
File: 1458654178888.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1458654178888.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
>>68564508

>The offence is created by section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986. Section 5(1) provides:

>"(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he:
>(a) uses threatening [or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or

>(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening [or abusive],

>within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."

>The words "or abusive" were substituted for the words ", abusive or insulting", in both places they occurred,[1] on 1 February 2014.[2]

This offence has the following statutory defences:

(a) The defendant had no reason to believe that there was any person within hearing or sight who was likely to be alarmed or distressed by his action.

(b) The defendant was in a dwelling and had no reason to believe that his behaviour would be seen or heard by any person outside any dwelling.

(c) The conduct was reasonable.

It already is.
>>
>>68570211
And the very fact of the matter this should not be illegal is drunk people

Get drunk. OI UR A CUNT MATE next thing you know your in fucking jail
>>
>>68564508
>implying that law will be enforced when a paki buttfucks the constable's wife in public
>>
File: knife.png (566 KB, 573x774) Image search: [Google]
knife.png
566 KB, 573x774
>>68564508
Just like you should have to be 18 to buy a plastic knife :^)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.