[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texas Senator Ted Cruz is not only leading Trump 36% to 35% in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: I invite you to join us.jpg (67 KB, 600x381) Image search: [Google]
I invite you to join us.jpg
67 KB, 600x381
Texas Senator Ted Cruz is not only leading Trump 36% to 35% in the upcoming primary, but Cruz is only trailing Hillary Clinton by one point in a hypothetical general election matchup, 46% to 45%. In contrast, Trump is trailing both Clinton and her Democratic rival, Bernie Sanders, by the same 9-point
margin of 47% to 38% in a potential general election match-up.

Blown the fuck out
Make way for next POTUS
>>
File: 3-23-16.jpg (127 KB, 857x589) Image search: [Google]
3-23-16.jpg
127 KB, 857x589
>>68563450
What have you been smoking?
>>
File: TRUMP JUST.jpg (126 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP JUST.jpg
126 KB, 800x590
Donald Trump is a completely unelectable general elections candidate but trumpfags here are in complete denial it means nothing to them.

all the candidates are jew candidates so it really makes no difference.
>>
>>68563886
Cruz is equally unelectable weak chinned corporate puppet who would do nothing but come within 1-2% of Hillary in the popular vote while losing by 80+ electoral votes to continue the illusion that America is a representative democracy and the Republicans are a viable main party and not just the opposition at this point.
>>
>>68563450

Constant Cruz shilling here because they he would need Trump supporters to win the general. Its not happening, faggot. Trump will get the nom and will beat Clinton. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show
>>
>>68563886
>WSJ

Sage goes in all fields, faggot.
>>
File: mms3qsJerz1rm83t3o1_540.jpg (87 KB, 540x684) Image search: [Google]
mms3qsJerz1rm83t3o1_540.jpg
87 KB, 540x684
The next set of primaries are New York and Pennsylvania, Trump's home turf. Lay off the drugs OP.

There are other states, sure, which Trump is leading, but those are the big ones. New York alone is about 100 delegates, Trump needs only 400. That's 300 the has to win from leftover states like New Jersey and possibly California.

Literally kill yourself Ted Cruz shill. You will never win over non-deep religious states like Utah and Wyoming, no one fucking cares.
>>
>>68563450
>hypothetical

All you need to know.

Nice bait btw.
>>
>>68563450
Cruz doesn't have the appeal to voters in swing States that big Donald has. Face it, these next primaries are in big Dons' turf
>>
>>68563450
Trump is leading in literally every primary for the entire month of April by 10-20 points (over 50 in NY). Fuck off rat poster.
>>
>>68565195
Wasnt there a poll out recently that basically said 'yeah no trump isnt winning NY, FL, or mich'
>>
Cruz is equally as "unelectable" in the general election, literally no one outside of the republican party except for a few GOP-leaning libertarians would vote for him, he's way too much of a chickenhawk and thumps the bible way too hard.
>>
>>68563450
he'd be like mitt, he could win republican primary, but would lose general election
>>
I can understand not wanting Trump, but Cruz is 1000% worse. Cruz is Trump with the ability to hide his true intentions.
>>
>>68563450
what's the skinny on Ted? why he is so revered among the GOP circle?
>>
>>68566026

because he's owned by goldman sachs
>>
>>68565862
I've yet to see any proof that Trump could win any states that Republicans don't usually win. All the current polls show Hillary decisively beating Trump head-to-head in states like PA, Ohio, Michigan, NY, FL, etc.

If anything, Trump as nominee puts at stake states like Utah which Republicans usually win easily.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.