[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a pamphlet design advertising New Zealand First, and somewhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: better than a fucking leaf.png (115 KB, 1612x806) Image search: [Google]
better than a fucking leaf.png
115 KB, 1612x806
I need a pamphlet design advertising New Zealand First, and somewhere to print out hundreds of copies so I can pay the homeless people in the train station to hand them out.

Any help for a Kiwibro?
>>
>>68558174
Deport the gooks

Race war now
>>
Also, I need pitybumps because threads that aren't shitposting die super fast in /pol/ and there aren't many New Zealanders on right now.
>>
>>68558174
You're from Wellington aren't you?
>>
Hey xx :^)
>>
>>68558735
Yes.
>>
>>68558174

That flag is a serious mistake
>>
What kind of design is it you seek kiwinigger
>>
>>68558941
I walk past them every day. They're absolutely disgusting.
>That one fat bum who lies around and does nothing all day.
>Those two teenage girls who keep saying shit like "my mum is dying, I need money", see them smoking later that day.
>That guy with the sign saying "Give me money and I will assassinate John Key"

Yeah, coz a National Government is the reason you aren't looking for work.

Almost all of them are Maori. I honestly don't understand the correlation between Maori and 'homelessness'. I have never seen a homeless Asian or Indian. Is it because they culturally have no self respect and are more content to beg for money than to work for it?
>>
>>68558979
It was a slightly rushed design, I decided to participate in the NZ flag competition of the last possible evening.

>>68559057
Just a pamphlet which explains New Zealand First's policies, and why they are beneficial.
>>
>>68559359
Why... don't you actually ask the New Zealand First Office?
>>
>>68559359

Did you vote in the flag comp? Which way is it going to go?
>>
>>68559352
It says "Give me a dollar or I will vote for John Key : (".
Though I'd still keep giving him money if it said "assassinate John Key", bullying John Key is funny :P
And work isn't easy to find for them in Wellington, employers here always demand the best applicants or people with prior experience.

>>68559440
I sent an email just now, but I'm doubtful that a decent design actually exists.

>>68559458
Couldn't enrol fast enough, took me over a week to get past the Realme verification.
Almost certainly the new flag will be turned down though.
>>
>>68559885
No, there's another one that says he will assassinate John Key, but I'm not sure if he's a railway homeless guy or one on the street.

If work wasn't easy to find, there would be just as many Asian and White homeless people as well.
>>
>>68560566
Almost all New Zealanders I see on 4chan are racist towards the Maori, and given that this is a free speech website, that definitely indicates that there's still quite a lot of racism towards Maori.
Which would explain why they can't get jobs as easily.
>>
>>68560891
I find it extremely hard to believe that Maori are so unfairly hated that in terms of percentage they are approximately 20 times as likely to become homeless. I'm part Maori, but predominantly European and in my day to day life there is no discrimination against Maori for the sake of them being Maori.

If they are homeless, have a ghetto attitude, or are poorly educated, there's reason not to like them, but that's not because they are Maori.

There must be a cultural explanation for why Maori are the way they are. They worked fantastically as part of the Maori Battalion.

It's the same with Pacific Islanders in Auckland. One of my closest friends was Samoan, and despite being advantaged in every way, he had absolutely no interest in learning or education.
>>
>>68561534
Hmm, education might be it.
If there's no cultural expectation for it, there's not much temptation to get it in this country, because NCEA is rubbish and University is awful for first years.
>>
So, anyone able to make a pamphlet?
Or at least able to make a good list of information to compile into the pamphlet?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.