[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: E18.jpg (494 KB, 4232x3174) Image search: [Google]
E18.jpg
494 KB, 4232x3174
Should i feel scared of him?????
>>
Nope, unless you want to illegally immigrate
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 750x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 750x552
>>68556831
Not really. He won't win anyway.
>>
File: chalk oh no.jpg (150 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
chalk oh no.jpg
150 KB, 500x375
>>
>I'm so le scared right now about trump. I am literally le shaking
>>
>>68556959
But i like him
>>
>>68556959
Lel u scared libcuck?
>>
>>68556831

only if your a ceo
>>
File: Dindu_Headbutt'n.gif (4 MB, 604x296) Image search: [Google]
Dindu_Headbutt'n.gif
4 MB, 604x296
>>68556831
Honestly the more and more of seeing the nigger behavior that is exhibiting from these animals the more I'm thinking "Forget the wall" if the Mexicans will vanquish these monsters from United States once and for all then I won't care anymore of Hispanics flooding in.
>>
No, I voted for him because Hillary will mop him up.

Weakest candidate in years.
>>
>>68556831
No... Trump doesn't want to nation build and he doesn't want the USA to be the policemen of the world.. so you should be scared of him the LEAST.
>>
>>68557371
in some parts of california it happened
>>
>>68557753
thanks for the answer, tbqh i feel more scared of Hillary
>>
I want him to win.
>>
>>68558057
me too
>>
>>68556831

If the President had real power America would already be communist under Obama.

Should you, as someone who is in Mexico, be scared of Trump?

I'd bet he'd send special forces to help your marines do work, so I am going with a hard no.
>>
>>68556831
Not really. Honestly after Sanders, Trump would probably be the second best pick for you guys because he probably wouldn't have some bullshit corrupt secret operations south of the border that fucks shit up even more then it was that your typical rep or dem would probably approve.
ex. Fast and Furious
>>
File: 6uCK3iO.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
6uCK3iO.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>68558326
>If the President had real power America would already be communist under Obama.
>>
>>68558521
do you think that an ellection TRUMP VS SANDERS would be great for the US?
>>
SHEEIT i wanted a serious discussion and nobody respond
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.