[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you accept Alberta as the 51st state of the US? How would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Canadian election.jpg (114 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
Canadian election.jpg
114 KB, 940x705
Would you accept Alberta as the 51st state of the US?
How would any Canadians here feel about that change?

We'd be taking in an 80% white state of 3 million, that holds conservative values, hates Trudeau and is basically Cold Texas.
>>
it'd be nice but i dont think canada is going to want to give up their sugardaddy province
>>
>>68555969

>"Conservative"
>elects a Muslim mayor and most people who live there haven't had family there for even 100 years
>>
File: i kek everytime.jpg (632 KB, 2516x1720) Image search: [Google]
i kek everytime.jpg
632 KB, 2516x1720
>>68555969
true election results
>>
>>68556132
http://www.freealberta.com/
Alberta is sick of them apparently.
>>
We will accept your mineral rich provinces as tribute. Thanks for doing your part to MAGA
>>
btw, why in the hell is yukon voting liberal?
>>
Tbh if Alberta were to become the 51th state then America would officially be the country with the most retarded shape on Earth.
>>
>>68557599
Native Canadian welfare Queens. Mostly alcoholics who have given up on their traditional subsistant way of life and just want to run to the local liquor store as soon as their government check comes in.
>>
File: 1360920642626.jpg (447 KB, 1977x941) Image search: [Google]
1360920642626.jpg
447 KB, 1977x941
>>68555969
53rd. There are already 52 states (Including Hawaii and Alaska).

Tricia Helfer is hot as fuck and she's from Alberta. I'm going to guess there are more like that there, so I'm down for Alberta being a state.
>>
Look at the Montreal map. Every orange spots are where the white people are, the rest are arabs, greeks and italians. Fuck this.
>>
>>68558958

Not to mention Montreal Noir, VSP, etc.
>>
>>68558918
Puerto Rico and DC aren't states. There's only 50, senpai.
>>
>>68555969
It'd work if we get that pipeline flowing.
How's about we annex you and all land north and west of Alberta that belongs to Canada currently?

We can make some good states
>>
>>68555969
>We'd be taking in an 80% white state
Less white than I would expect honestly
>of 3 million
Bigger than I would expect. Granted I assume everything north of Oklahoma, West of California, and East of Illinois has a population less than 2 million
>that holds conservative values
That's nice
>hates Trudeau
Doing god's work
>and is basically Cold Texas
Nope, fuck it, don't let them in. Texas is the worst state in the US. It is like conservative California but even more egotistical.
>Everything is bigger in Texas
Except the state itself, which is smaller than Alaska, and the population which is smaller than California, but hey at least they have the highest spic population
>Texas was once its own country
So were Hawaii and Vermont and both of them were independent for much longer than Texas
>Texas has guns
So does literally every other state, many of which have fewer blacks and spics and most of which aren't as impoverished
>>
>>68559919
At least they don't get their easts and wests mixed up
>>
Please take us, we're very nice, I promise.
>>
File: Flag of Buffalo.png (131 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag of Buffalo.png
131 KB, 2000x1000
>>68556891
Can we just have that whole United Kingdom of Alberta?
>>68559919
Saskatchewan, the province east of Alberta is 90% white, but only 1 million people. Manitoba, east of that is also 1 million but only like 70% white.

If we only take in the parts that voted conservative though I assume we will take in a larger proportion of white people.

We could admit all three as a single state. call it like Buffalo or something. Pic related is a flag someone came up with in another thread for this state.
Pure autism, but fun autism.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.