[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Wisconsin poll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: tedcruzexcellent.jpg (4 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
tedcruzexcellent.jpg
4 KB, 250x140
So...isn't Wisconsin one of those blue Rust Belt states that the Trump cult claims he is supposed to flip red this year?

Then why is he currently losing it to Ted Cruz?

EMERSON POLL: WISCONSIN PRIMARY
CRUZ LEADS TRUMP BY A POINT;
CRUZ FARES BETTER THAN TRUMP IN GENERAL AGAINST CLINTON

Cruz - 36%
Trump - 35%
Kasich - 19%

But the bad news doesn't end there. Cruz also performs better than Trump against Hillary in Wisconsin as well:

>Cruz is only trailing Hillary Clinton by one point in a hypothetical general election matchup, 46% to 45%.
>In contrast, Trump is trailing both Clinton and her Democratic rival, Bernie Sanders, by the same 9-point margin of 47% to 38% in a potential general election match-up.

Cruz also performs better among Wisconsin Independents:
>Although Trump is net -28 (33/61) with Independents, who comprise one-third of the Wisconsin electorate.
>In contrast, Cruz has a +32 favorability with Republican men (64/32), +26 with women
(58/32), and +4 (48/44) with Independents.

So...how is Trump supposed to flip Wisconsin in the general when someone like Ted Cruz performs far better than him in both the WI primary and general election matchups? And if he can't flip Wisconsin, you are worse than a meth addict if you think he'll flip NY.

Are you beginning to realize that you backed the wrong guy?
>>
I like him. It's Madison and Milwaukee doing stupid shit as usual. I have no idea what anyone north of those cities think but they are generally republican. Trump should win the state. He'd actually slap Walker's shit and bring back the factories that have closed down in recent years. Our state is like Michigan but it's hella more salvageable.
>>
>>68555055
From what I know, most of us here in Wisconsin don't mine Cruz. A lot of people I know personally would pick him.

However, most people I know including myself are going for Trump.

Also General election matchups imho are completely and utter trash when no general election is even going on so you can fuck right off with that.
>>
>>68555832
Okay, we should ignore the polls which thus far have accurately predicted Trump's performance throughout the primaries and instead listen to your contrary anecdotal evidence which has never proven correct when the polls contradicted it.
>>
>>68555832
As a follow up I want legal weed so I'm kind of a minority amongst right wing voters.
>>
I'd like Ted Cruz a lot more if it wasn't for his ugly mess of a face desu.
>>
>>68555055

fucking link it faggotron
>>
>>68556210
Try looking up the divisions of Dane and Milwaukee counties. Don't just stop at political affiliations and look at ethnicity maps. Shit will make more sense
>>
>>68555055
>>68556210
You're dumb.
>>
>>68555055
As I've stated earlier, Trump's biggest opponents are WASPs and his greatest supporters are the Scots-Irish.

The real story is that the Republican has collapsed in covering about ~130-160 million people. The biggest feature of this election has already been done, with Midwestern (Quakers), the Scots-Irish, and the Deep South have pretty much abandoned hope for the Republican party. (The Deep South for cultural reasons, the other sections economic.)

The Republican party is only alive in the West and WASP country, but WASP country is strong Dem so it doesn't even matter.

Shit is fucked beyond your imagination.
>>
>>68556191
Except that most people already know about Trump and what he's selling. He's not an unknown quantity like Kasich is. Trump even held rallies in Wisconsin months ago. His support in the state has remained tepid:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/363038801.html
>>
>>68555055
>tfw half of your family was going to vote for Bernie Sanders, despite how much you told them Trump was fine and how Bernie's a bad candidate
>tfw other half of your family is probably voting for Hillary or Cruz

Me and me pops are alone in supporting Trump I think. Feels bad man.

>tfw some of your family member's reasoning for not voting for Trump is because "he's an asshole"

Just fuck my shit up family
>>
>>68555055
Wisconsin was close between Romney and Santorum last time.

If Cruz loses, it's over like it was after Santorum lost.
>>
>>68555055
Wisconsin is as retarded as Minnesota. They have a bit of the contagious Canada-Sweeden disease.
>>
Isn't Wisconsin one of the principal shitskin dumps?
>>
>>68556701
f-fuck you
>>
>>68556701
Spotted the FIB.
>>
>>68556705
And Minnesota, and part of Michigan.

>>68556790
Sorry the kikes are ruining your state.
>>
>>68555055
Again. There is a reason why I keep calling the Republican party unskilled.

>It's a Blue Rust Belt state

No. Just no. That's not demographically the relevant variable. More importantly, even if you knew the demographically relevant variables, you still would have to rebuild the party, and again, everyone who could rebuild the party has already been shown the door.
>>
i fucking hate wisconsin so much. moving from this shitty ass state again in just 2 weeks. fuck milwaukee. the people here are so fucking stupid and don't know what they want. generally though, it's a lot of really forced liberal bull shit.
>>
>>68555055
Trump/Walker will flip Wisconsin.
>>
>>68555055

Thats because Wisconsin and Minnesota are full of hippie faggots from 1968 who have proceeded to give birth to a generation of even more retards except now they get the full dose of retarded beliefs at a young age because of their parents. As a result, any spewing of the "racist" buzzword subconsciously leads the sheeple into voting for someone besides Trump.
>>
>>68557002
Come to the bus stop at UW so we can share our hatred for the state. Brown coat.
>>
>>68556668
Yeah, and Obama beat Romney there 53 to 46% even though Wisconsin is Paul Ryan's homestate.
>>
>>68556929
Wisconsin drives even worse in IL than Indiana. I'm glad I moved 8 states away when I had the chance.
>>
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_republican_presidential_primary-3763.html

trump is winning the spread on Wisconsin by 5 points
>>
>>68557121
hahahaha aw man, i actually do live really close to there.. but its raining and im not too keen on going out. stay warm/dry. glad you dislike WI as well!
>>
File: cuck-paul-ryan.jpg (148 KB, 800x418) Image search: [Google]
cuck-paul-ryan.jpg
148 KB, 800x418
>>68557131
>even though Wisconsin is Paul Ryan's homestate
Paul Ryan's a gutless cuck, and was punished by voters for being a pussy gutless beta cuck. It's only the party head kikes that reward being a giant fucking cuck ruining America.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.