[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are things in Russia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Russia-in-economic-jeopardy.jpg (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Russia-in-economic-jeopardy.jpg
58 KB, 400x300
I'm trying to find some info about the Russian economy/society in current year and can't find shit except propaganda for some reason. How are things going in Putin's Russia?
>>
>>68553913
1% have everything they want 20-30 have it OK for the remaining 60-70% it's bearable to bad. In general Russia is right between Africa and the 1st world countries
>>
>>68553913
Define Putin's Russia.
>>
It's fucked as it's been for centuries.

Current fucked level: Medium fucked
>>
>tfw injecting krokodil while waiting in the bread line today
Life is good after all.
>>
would you say you're wealthier than iranians?
>>
>here come the liberals from 2ch and then the Sputnik & Pogrom fans.
>>
>>68555608
The duck do we know? Ask Wikipedia
>>
>>68555770
Nope I consider myself a patriot but that's just the reality
>>
>>68554931
Just Russia under Putin's leadership.

It's difficult for us Americans to find any real information on Putin. It's either Putin is a gangster who is destroying Russia or Putin is a hero who is saving Russia and is an example of what a True leader should be.

At least that's all I've been able to find.
>>
>>68554903
Every third world country is like this
>>
>>68554903
>Lenin 2.0 when?
>>
>>68554903
Do you know why that is?

How is Russia's unemployment rate? Health care system? Tax rates for the upper to middle class?

It's fascinating because a lot of people here in America call Putin a nationalist who is working for, and cares about, the Russian people interest.

Trump has picked up the same image of a true nationalist who cares for the people. I guess I'm trying to draw a comparison for how things might be in a Trump's America by comparing it to Putin's Russia. Two countries ran by Nationalist.
>>
>>68553913

Everything is great. Nothing to see here. Move along.
>>
>>68556209
>Lenin

Russia doesn't need a Lenin. They need a nationalist.
>>
>>68557507
>who is working for, and cares about, the Russian people interest.

The Muslim population has grown since Putin has took power. Putin is just another imperialist businessman.
>>
>>68553913
Economy is in shambles, aborted babies inject heroin in Europe's biggest mosque in Moscow, Putin's friends own everything including me, gays are routinely lynched on the streets, the troops are amassed along the border waiting for the signal to invade. I'd say business as usual.
>>
>>68558577
america knows what russia wants, for sure
>>
>>68553913
It's fucked up as it's always was.
>>
>>68558852

the aussies discovered vpn.
>>
Going down at full speed with the rest of the world,
but we're less spoiled by comfortable conditions than most of other major nations, so we have nothing new to complain about.
>>
>>68557507
Dude you can find all answers via google. Healthcare is free but is slowly getting commercialized. With time only the most basic services will be left free. Tax rate for Enterprises is fixed - 13%. But in reality spending unrelated to production/providing services are much higher. Often due to corruption too. Why is it like that? Well maybe learn some Russian history for once and it'll become clear to you.
>>
>>68558030
your local FSB curator approves this post
>>
>>68553913
No Jewish rule so I say they have a bright future.
>>
>>68561286
>autism speaks
>>
>>68561594
Now is Isis treating you nothing else got bombed yet? Make sure to keep it multicultural and love to die for Israel.
>>
>>68562802
>and love to die for Israel
autism confirmed
>>
>>68558852

Fuck I love my country.
>>
>>68553913
shit is weird. From what I can tell, things truly aren't what they seem. If you fall for the propaganda, you'd think it is a shit-hole pretending to be a 1st world country (looking at you, economist [their cover this week is called hollow threat or something, putin in a suit of metal armour flexing]).

it is much more complicated than that, as any russia will tell you.

pic (it's a great read) related
>>
>>68563457
kike detected
>>
File: 1455541118590s.jpg (5 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1455541118590s.jpg
5 KB, 250x248
>>68558852
W-what border?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.