[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mentally retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: o-DOWN-SYNDROME-facebook.jpg (279 KB, 1536x1017) Image search: [Google]
o-DOWN-SYNDROME-facebook.jpg
279 KB, 1536x1017
Harmless creatures or cancerous plights on society?
>>
Retards will do a better job than lazy people
>>
>>68552363
Retards are leagues above lazy niggers desu.
>>
>>68552363
>cancerous plights
lol

leftists are cancerous not harmless people
>>
>>68552363
Harmless creatures, but we now have the ability to weed out the genes that cause it abd I really think we should. Whether through abortion or whatever, why do we accept it as a fucking blessing to have a retard child? It's just kind of cruel
>>
File: 1457634117589.png (2 MB, 1275x720) Image search: [Google]
1457634117589.png
2 MB, 1275x720
>>68552363
Downies are mostly harmless, I still think they should be killed like all other retards though.
>>
>>68552363
Human beings
>>
>>68552736
Because Christfags think that even vegetables are worth something and that if you want a healthy child who can continue your bloodline and not need 24/7 care you should burn in hell.
>>
Who gives a literal fuck?
>>
>>68552363

Harmless plights
>>
File: Pol at home.jpg (199 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
Pol at home.jpg
199 KB, 736x489
>>68552363
On the evidence of this post, I'd say they're harmless, so long as kept in containment boards like /pol/.
>>
>>68552966
I don't know how many retards are in Croatia but it's a big deal here, they are causing problems and taking up way too much space and they are getting away with far too much.
>>
mentally retarded people are more likely to be abused and killed than harm anybody. the ones you have to worry about are average intelligence ones who feel entitled and blame everybody else for their problems.

like those college students who are angry they don't have girlfriends or the kids who got bullied but feel superior. people who are mentally retarded don't have some complex that the world owes them girlfriends and just don't want to be bullied instead of trying to make innocent people suffer.

tl;dr retards are stupid/smart enough not to be entitled and blame others which is what results in danger to society and others.
>>
>>68552363
If they were born with a disorder. There is no problem.
But if they were infected, kill them sweet.
Trust me, I'm a Doctor after all.
>>
>>68552966
>serbia having internet

The fuck
>>
>>68552363
Definitely cancer.
>>
>>68552363
Ones i see always work and are cheerful and contribute more to society than Asians and Arabs
>>
>>68553320
Everybody has internet, retard.
>>
If they grow up under right arms they can be nicest person on the planet
>>
As long as they can wipe their own ass and take care of themselves, they're fine in my book
>>
>>68553150
this type of ideology is why Brussel happens
>>
the only sad thing about tards is that they're allowed first breath outside of the womb

what a fucking travesty that we don't work to actively exterminate and stamp out major congenital disorders. complete waste of human potential and time.
>>
File: yep.gif (502 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
yep.gif
502 KB, 500x225
>>68553150
>>
Its okay to have them if they don't create any costs for the society/state. Either their family cover all expenses they create or they should be killed at birth.

The society owes nothing for people who produce nothing.
>>
>>68552363
Gas them all.
>>
Little brother has down syndrome. Kindest guy ever but can get tard rage and he has a job, unlike the refuges at the other side of town
>>
File: 1430111404779.png (75 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1430111404779.png
75 KB, 500x475
Well, at least they make your own life not seem so shitty.
>>
>>68553594
>Serbia
>internet
pick one
>>
>>68552363

I'm too much of a weak hearted bitch to deny them birth when they're technically viable to survive, but I sure as hell do insist they should be sterilized so it can pass to the next generation, not even by accident.
>>
>>68554432

can't pass*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG33HvIKOgQ

I generally have more sympathy to mentally retarded people than minorities. At least retards can't help what they are.
>>
People with down syndrome never tried to convince me that gay sex and drugs were harmless to society or that 10 year old boys should be allowed to cut off their balls and dress up as girls. They're also not the ones importing Muslims by the millions.
>>
>>68552363
With a functioning, smaller scale social structure, harmless creatures and can in many ways be a boon to a community.
>>
>>68552363
We should take care of those who are incapable of doing so themselves just the same as if they were disabled by an accident or the senile elderly. Whatever methods of detection that are available should be used to prevent their suffering from ever happening.
>>
>>68552363
I'm fine with people having retarded children, that's up to them. But why should society pay for them?
>>
>>68552458
This. The retards that bag my groceries always do it better than the highschool kids. They're more polite too
>>
>>68554522
>>68554432
They're mostly sterile anyway, and most of these conditions are not inheritable but birth defects.
>>
Potatoes can be real fucking assholes sometimes. Don't be fooled.
>>
>>68552736
I'm just tired of idiots celebrating their bullshit 'achievements' which are more often a publicity stunt for various corporations. A TV or good fart has about the same effect as dressing them up as supermodels.

People just can't admit it's mainly for the benefit of parents, desperate to believe they're raising something resembling an actual person.

It's even worse watching them faun over ones that are profoundly broken, like Zika virus vegetables. A chimp has more sentience then those things baby-shaped plants.
>>
File: 1451553371467.gif (235 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1451553371467.gif
235 KB, 384x288
>>68552363

Lets be serious for a moment.

I've seen some people on /pol/ shouting "GAS THE RETARDS!" in some threads but the thing is if I were to give one of those guys a gun and tell them to shoot a blindfolded disabled guy then I can tell you they wouldn't have the balls to, their morality would kick in.

Downies despite being fucked up in the head contribute to society. For example that guy who restocks the shelves in a supermarket or the guy who cleans up a public space.

TL;DR: Nothing wrong with downies
>>
>>29337012
You only ever see the harmless ones. The rest of them have to be quarantined so they don't break everything.

I don't know how many are the problem kind, but I don't think any of them should breed.
>>
>>68555568
I would smother a retard to death with a pillow with really no problem or second thought. It's called mercy.
>>
I think they should be sterilized, but I see no reason why they should not be free to get whatever fulfillment they can from their lives otherwise.
>>
>>68552363

harmless plights

>>68552736
it's a random mutation and pretty much unpreventable w/o abortion
>>
File: 1458687298398.jpg (93 KB, 799x729) Image search: [Google]
1458687298398.jpg
93 KB, 799x729
>>
Incidentally right now in my country we're waiting to see if new abortion laws are approved in the context of unviable fetus, risk of mother's death and rape.

First one seems pretty reasonable, and I can understand a mother looking to protect her own life (she'd probably be a shit mom anyway if she's willing to do such a thing) but honestly I can't see the logic on killing an innocent baby born of rape in a country without death sentence for the guilty rapist, mother's opinion be damned.
>>
>>68552363

They were an early took for tolerance and visible diversity for the west. Asylums and institutions were closed and instead these drooling inbeciles are wheeled around your shopping mall sna dtowns on display.

If you can tolerate things that shit themselves and yell out in their mongoloid voices in public, then you can also tolerate even more diversity.

Making you believe everyone has a right to live and shit up society and be supported is exactly what go the west in the mess it is in.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.