[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any cure for the degeneracy of the West? > inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: faith family friends.jpg (894 KB, 2020x2364) Image search: [Google]
faith family friends.jpg
894 KB, 2020x2364
Is there any cure for the degeneracy of the West?

> inb4 sharia law
>>
File: image.jpg (327 KB, 1011x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327 KB, 1011x800
>>68550759
Sharia law brother
>>
>>68550759
>>68550823
Yeah I agree sharia law is best for west
>>
>>68550989
>>68550823
ITT: Mahomet doesn't know how /pol/ works, publicly agrees with himself
>>
File: 1458473036107.jpg (1 MB, 2986x2391) Image search: [Google]
1458473036107.jpg
1 MB, 2986x2391
Take away women's equal rights. They enjoy the same, and in some cases even more, freedom than men and accept none of the burden that comes with it.

Women are far more emotionally driven with voting than men are, so they vote with what their heart tells them instead of their head. In the end they are ultimately held unaccountable for what they vote for, since in the end men will be forced to go fight in the event things go horribly wrong while women sit at home bitching about air conditioning patriarchy.

Women are literally everything that is wrong with the west.
>>
File: pepecry2.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepecry2.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>68550759
IMO a sharp decline would do it.

Right not it's like a frog in water, gradually being heated up...
>>
File: image.jpg (657 KB, 1532x1022) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
657 KB, 1532x1022
>>68551097
They are right Islam would bring peace and no war!!!! Very peace!!
>>
File: barron barron.jpg (32 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
barron barron.jpg
32 KB, 330x400
>>68551176
When will the Gender War begin?
>>
destruction of the internet TV and maybe even electrical infrastructure
>>
>>68551176
wrong.

women only got rights because weak men gave it to them. And they became weak because of mass media and technology starting with the industrial revolution.

Take away the technology that lets men survive without working with their hands and women will naturally return to their place.
>>
>>68551486
Future King of America. Trump dynasty
>>
everyone here is an internet addict who clings to the very cause of the degeneracy they protest and probably doesn't leave the house or do anything 'traditional' themselves.
>>
>>68551486
Literally never.

If there were a war, men would obviously win. If men were to one day demand women give up their equal opportunities and freedom then they'd have no choice but to do it. They would obviously spend a while bitching about it because that is what women do, but they hold literally no power. Women cannot survive without men, the best they could do is hold recreational sex (hookup sex) away from men, but that would actually be good for western society because it'd mean the death of hookup culture and we could go back to women guarding their virginity.

The average sexual partners for a Greatest Generation woman was somewhere around 3, the average sexual partners for women today is about 9 or 10 if I am remembering correctly. All we need to do is demand women give up their voting rights if they refuse to accept the liability that comes with it, which they have and will continue to refuse. Women are only for "equality" when it stands to benefit them, the second you ask them to answer the call of the negative shit that comes with it they are nowhere to be found.
>>
The things you call degenerate are caused by the same thing that makes the countries Western Europeans build nice places to live.

Getting rid of it would mean killing the goose that's laying the golden eggs.
>>
>>68552441
Some nice projection there friendo
>>
>>68552709
that's basically the gist of it.

the cause of the decline of civilization is too much civilization. We domesticated ourselves.

Same reason why the Mongols got slowly deteriorated after adopting soft Chinese culture and then getting btfo by rebels
>>
>>68550759
>guy has top tier dirty talk
>chick has just some lukewarm "i'll give you a BJ while you eat me out" shit

And the superior gender is revealed yet again
>>
>>68551486
THE HEIR TO THE IRON THRONE
>>
File: 1369535843305.jpg (43 KB, 255x233) Image search: [Google]
1369535843305.jpg
43 KB, 255x233
War, obviously. The only reason culture is so fucked up nowadays is because we've been lulled into a false sense of comfort.
Short of massive nuclear hellfire, what is the real threat to our existence? A bunch of farmers with obsolete weapons executing the gays thousands of KM away? who fucking cares
>>
>>68553119
Yes and no.

This was true back when war was mostly people vs people on foot/horseback but these days with all the new technology war isn't an instant fix.

In fact I'd say the last 2 world wars did massive damage to masculinity and promoted female liberation. And the products of the resulting military industrial complex were largely what produced a pacified population (processed food for example).
>>
>>68552352
>take away technology
u fucking wot

That has nothing to do with why women are taking everything over. Women take everything over because they bitch and whine until they get what they want. That is literally all feminism is, an entire movement devoted to bitching while the government desperately tries to appease them with numerous welfare programs devoted to single moms, "diversity programs" which literally only hire women, and build housing for women.

All we have to do is cut the welfare state and give women an ultimatum for western society:
>Accept REAL equality where you take both the good AND the bad that comes with it and stop making up senseless bullshit like "air conditioning patriarchy"
Or
>Return to classic American housewife status where 85% of women stay at home to be mothers (where they were happy) and take care of their husband while he works
If they accept the latter they can bitch all they want, it is just natural selection in the mating game because if we go back to classic dating women will have to learn the art of man pleasing since they can't work themselves and need to keep the man around, and since there won't be any welfare around they won't have the government to fall back on if they do drive their husband away with bitching. Either way, shit gets fixed.
>>
>>68553579
Women working is completely the result of industry and technology though.

The whole "Service economy" that is only possible with electronics and computers for people sitting in office cubicles is the only reason why women can even work en masse at all. Feminism is physically impossible on the family farm. It was even impossible in early industrial days when most men still worked in factories.

All the things you say are symptoms of industrialization and consumerism, not the disease.
>>
I'm not saying my solution is realistic, but that in the long run we're going to be fucked no matter what by our own 'progress'.

even the Nazis recognized the anti-nature aspect of technology though they pursued it in the short-term for the war effort
>>
>>68550759

Its always killed me how Christian women are the biggest sluts.

I mean lord knows I'm not perfect, he who is without sin and all that but... I mean I get the feeling they don't even sort of care a little bit.
>>
>>68552227
criminally underrated post
>>
Singapore is a good example of what I'm saying about too much success, materialism and technology.

They have a very right-wing government and a culture that values hard work and merit above all. Yet their birthrates are completely down the shitter, because guess what, all those intellectuals and "successful" people see themselves above the most basic duty of a human
>>
File: 2015-05-31 19.04.26 (1).jpg (2 MB, 3072x3072) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-31 19.04.26 (1).jpg
2 MB, 3072x3072
>>68550759
>>
>>68553855
Because like 98% of them don't.

Every religious girl I've ever been involved with was a massive slut, right out of the gate. Forbidden fruit and all that, it drives them sex mad.

Hell, I bet well over half of them get married just so they can fuck with a clean conscience.
>>
if I wanted to get realistic instead of going full Ted Kaczynski I'd at least say one way is to encourage women to make their own clothing and grow vegetables.

This can be promoted from a feminist or radical-left point of view but as they do it they may grow to enjoy the traditional female roles again.
>>
>>68554372
If said girls never had any contact with the degenerate mainstream they'd never be tempted. See the Amish for example.

They even let people choose to leave when they come of age, but most don't.
>>
>>68553855
>Women working is completely the result of industry and technology though.
Not necessarily true, women in the 40's, 50's, and 60's all could work just fine. Most of them chose not to because they were highly conditioned to become housewives instead, and women were usually discouraged from working anyway. Back then women were taught skills in school valuable to being a housewife and mother. Either way, your argument of "Take away technology" is self defeating, that would literally kill the economy. A lot of men work with technology as well, you can't just shut the entire market down.

Like I said, the only way to fix it is first of all acknowledging that women are the problem which is a major challenge in and of itself since so many politicians are intent on blowing smoke up women's asses for votes, then secondly you give them the ultimatum of either choosing true equality and accepting the bad with the good, or tell them they are going back to being housewives if they refuse because they can't pick and choose where and where they are not equal.
>>
>>68554674
And what changed in that time period, I'd say the main things were WWII (which encouraged women's work in the first place) and the availability of TV in the average home due to the baby boom growth (The spoils from fighting for the Jews of course).

The 60's sexual revolution was a radical descent into degeneracy but by the 50s the seeds were there already.
>>
>>68554137
Nothing on her page other than "faith" that confirms a specific religion, or denomination. It's most likely she, like the majority of Americans, is just nominally christian. And only because her parents were, and she went too the easter service last year with her grandma, so she is totes a christian...

This isn't to say there aren't whores who are devout, or at least weekly church attendees. But actual committed christians like that are more likely to put something more specific than "faith" on their profile.
>>
>>68554950
(((Inflation))) suddenly necessitating two incomes for a household and farming subsidies destroying small-scale agriculture.
>>
>>68554137
>>68555121

Or she could be catholic, catholic girls crave cawk like a Jew craves shekels. They can't help it.
>>
>>68555130
you're right on that, I'm probably thinking too simply and not seeing other factors.

but the key thing is that BOTH government AND corporations are basically one and the same, and extreme (read: monopolies and huge corporations) capitalism and communism are too flipsides of the same shekel.
>>
File: 1441449191093.png (2 MB, 592x2497) Image search: [Google]
1441449191093.png
2 MB, 592x2497
>>68553054
That's because she's a woman, she doesn't have to lift a finger, just posts her pics to Tinder. Also the guy is way better looking than her, which is why she's going along with it such crass approach.

> women
> not easy-mode

Pick one.
>>
>>68555391
Well, at least government serving corporation (for the flip side see: Nationalist Spain).

However, ultimately, it all boils down to the scale of contemporary (i.e. post-revolutionary) society, that is both of physical size and in terms of complexity causing tremendous social and moral breakdown.

I shill this text as often as I can, but I think it's really sound. http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/155-the-limits-of-human-scale/
>>
>>68555680
She'd do a pretty good Red Skull cosplay.
>>
>>68555680
She isn't that bad if you don't think of her as a human. Just tell yourself she is an exotic alien babe with redskin and she could be a 4/10 xeno babe, /aco/ would shag.
>>
>>68555907
that's kind of the paradox of the internet. In one way it actually increases scale via globalization and homogenization of media exposure

but at the same time it also allows smaller scale than ever before since anyone can run a website.

Of course the latter is being killed by the tech giants and especially the smartphone cancer
>>
>>68556751
Jesus Christ, another proof that men will fuck anything with a hole
>>
>>68552352
Marxist bullshit. Gtfo.
>>
>>68550759
Saving this.
Need some pointers on how
to talk to women on Tinder, and
this seems like good source material
>>
>>68557757
Learn from alphas, although this guy is pretty creepy
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.