[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I've never assumed that education is the sacred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: richard_nixon_ap[1].jpg (282 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
richard_nixon_ap[1].jpg
282 KB, 750x500
>"I've never assumed that education is the sacred cow some believe it is. It is so goddamn ridiculous to assume everyone should go to college. I'm not suggesting that there be more manual laborers. I am suggesting that, in terms of violent frustration, far more than that of blacks, whites, or potentially Mexicans, the frustration of a man or woman with a college degree, having nothing he is prepared for, is the greatest. There's nothing for him or her to do but join the revolution."
>----- Richard Nixon

This guy. This guy knew what's up.
>>
tricky dick shit redpills all over the white house lawn. why did we not listen?
>>
>>68550603
What did Nixon mean with "violent frustration [...] of a man [...] having nothing he is prepared for"?
Was the USA overcome by violent educated people? Why?
>>
>>68551493
Oh right. Vietnam! He's saying America needs more dumb soldiers.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 800x600
>>68550603
Well I'm be damned, that makes sense. All these college kuks are starting to get uppity without anything tangible to actually work at.
>>
There's a reason I venerate Richard Nixon. Which makes no sense to my liberal compatriots.
>>
>>68551860
Kennedy started Vietnam. Its funny how he doesnt get blamed. Wonder why?
>>
>>68551493
Frustrated at having no future.
>>
>>68552032
Nixon was one of the most knowledgeable and intelligent US presidents in the last century. Also the least degenerate. Hated the rest of the elite.
>>
>>68550835
The globalist movement hated Nixon BECAUSE of his redpill contributions.

Third consecutive US president to oppose the Vietnam war.
>>
>>68552124
Kennedy was dead before Vietnam m8
>>
>>68552154
Why are you frustrated at having no future? It's in your own hands. My future is mine.

>>68552032
How did Kennedy start the war in Vietnam? Pardon my ignorace, this is a sincere question. I'm interested to know more about the USA's history.
>>
>>68552191
I often wonder if he was setup. How much of the media then was also lies.
>>
>>68552365
Kennedy's death was what allowed Vietnam to happen.

>>68552124
If JFK were alive today, he would be Donald Trump's running mate.
>>
>>68550603
I can't fault the man for being right. Plenty of happy plumbers in the world that might not have even finished high school. Hell, college is a bit of a scam to begin with. Take the technology industry as an example. Almost all the competent tech people were hobbyists that simply went to work and maybe got a certification just to have something on their resume, while the college industry is now flooding the market with degree holding individuals that are completely lost in any technology situation that doesn't hold their hand and spell it out for them.
>>
>>68552191
What rest of the elite? The same elite that ushered him in?
>>
>>68552631
Yeah. He hated a lot of them on a personal level because of how degenerate they were. Called Bohemian Grove the "faggiest thing I've ever seen".
>>
>>68552124
Seems you don't know your own countries history.
>>
>>68552365
The first escalation of US forces in Vietnam began under Kennedy and in some sense even earlier. Look it up mate.
>>
>>68552702
That's interesting. I had no idea about that. Seems the guy was "tricky" in a good way.
Can you answer my first question?
>>68551493
Was the USA overcome by violent educated people? And if so, why?
>>
>>68552609
>go to college
>100s of thousands of dollars in debt
>still can't get a job

>trade school
>20000 dollars max
>learn to actually do something useful
>there's actually a market
>get paid
>>
>>68552570
Kennedy would have not stopped Vietnam, this is leftist propaganda. No evidence he would have pulled out. I don't mind him, he was an anticommunist. But the left has created a fantasy around him that is not based in reality.
>>
>>68551493
Yes it was and still is
Remember Polan the greatest enemy is not Mohammadeds but cuckold traitor whites
Look at BLM half or more are whites
>>
>>68552726
IS it so hard to look this up? US involvement in Vietnam began in the 50s. Kennedy escalated and things went from there.
>>
>>68552801
Who actually declared war on Vietnam? It wasn't Kennedy right? Kennedy was all too aware of the shadow government and their hand at international conflicts.
>>
>>68552989
But I'm asking you. At least give me some source so I can save this thread m8. thx. I take it you did your research.
>>
Kennedy was much more anti-communist than Nixon was.

Tricky Dick was the one who started diplomacy with China too

>>68553070
>you can only create the beginning of a war if it's de jure
>>
Nixon was based. came from very modest upbringing and pissed off so many ivy league liberals and jewish intellecutals
>>
>>68553070
US never declared war in Vietnam. Its what the elite call a "police action."
>>
>>68552518
Absolutely.

The man ran on a platform of removing the US involvement in Vietnam, and unlike modern politicians he actually made good. The only thing he hated more than the big establishment was the sprouting weeds of what we now call SJWs. He made diplomatic outreaches to communist countries at a time when pretty much all of humanity was afraid of nuclear war.

He ended the draft, and started the war on cancer. (Temporarily) crushed the American mafia with thousands of convictions. Ended the forced assimilation of natives and gave them back several key ancestral lands which were sacred to them.

The more the establishment hates someone, the more you need to question their narrative.
>>
>>68553175
"Now we have a problem in making our power credible... and Vietnam looks like the place."
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/goldzwig.htm

>>68553242
Only shame with Nixon is that he could have pulled the US out of Vietnam earlier.
But ultimately he did.

Also a hard man since he managed to reach the top while he grew up dirt poor
>>
>>68553175
There isn't one book I can think of honestly. Just keep in mind that every book about Kennedy is mostly "Camelot" fantasy. the man, along with Khrushchev almost stated WWIII through incompetence
>>
File: cicero on traitors.jpg (73 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
cicero on traitors.jpg
73 KB, 850x400
>>68550603

That quote and this quote combined created the epiphany that woke me up when I was 15 over a decade ago, before the major social attacks started.
>>
File: cicero on traitors.jpg (74 KB, 620x271) Image search: [Google]
cicero on traitors.jpg
74 KB, 620x271
>>68553619

Sorry, this is the unabridged version and makes much more of an impact.
>>
>>68553180
>>68553216
>>68553242
>>68553472
>>68553560

Great thanks.
>>
>>68552910
>But the left has created a fantasy around him that is not based in reality.

You just described their entire world view.
>>
From a May 13, 1971, conversation among President Richard Nixon, John D. Ehrlichman, and H. R. Haldeman. On October 5, 1999, the National Archives made available to the public 445 hours of previously unreleased Oval Office tapes. The following dialogue was transcribed by Chicago Tribune reporter James Warren.

RICHARD NIXON: We're going to [put] more of these little Negro bastards on the welfare rolls at $2,400 a family--let people like Pat Moynihan and [special consultant] Leonard Garment and others believe in all that crap. But I don't believe in it. Work, work--throw 'em off the rolls. That's the key.

JOHN D. EHRLICHMAN: The key is Reagan's neutrality. If Reagan blasts this thing and says it's not strong enough on the work-requirement end, that will be very bad.

NIXON: I have the greatest affection for them [blacks], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like.

EHRLICHMAN: The Mexican American is not as good as the Mexican. You go down to Mexico--they're clean, they're honest, they're moral.

NIXON: Mexico is a much more moral country.

EHRLICHMAN: Monterrey, Cuernavaca. Go into slum areas, and by God they come out with clean shirts on a Sunday morning.

NIXON: The church. You find a helluva lot less marijuana use in Mexico than the United States.

EHRLICHMAN: The unions are actually a stronger force down there than the church.

NIXON: For what?

EHRLICHMAN: For conduct and social policy.

NIXON: ... CBS ... glorifying homosexuality.

EHRLICHMAN: A panel show?

H. R. HALDEMAN: No, it's a regular show. It's on every week. It's usually just done in the guy's home. It's usually just that guy, who's a hard hat.
>>
>>68553472
Kennedy's idealistic arguments elevated Vietnam from a civil conflict to a moral battle. Before Congress, for instance, the President moralistically intoned, "Freedom, all freedom, is threatened by the subtle, varied, and unceasing Communist efforts at subversion in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia."(27) Kennedy's idealistic appeals heightened the significance of U.S. efforts in Vietnam and urged Americans to support the defense of its most cherished principle. In a public speech in New Orleans, he told citizens that the United States must "bear the burden... of helping freedom defend itself" in Vietnam.(28) Likewise, the President addressed the General Assembly of the United Nations and urged its members to "join free men in standing up to their responsibilities."(29) Given this moral imperative, he insisted that the United States assist South Vietnam "in every way we properly can" in order to preserve that nation's independence and thus to defend freedom as a whole.(30) Ironically, "freedom" in Kennedy's idealistic appeals left the United States with no choice but to assist South Vietnam through any means possible. In the moral battle between the principles of freedom and communism in Vietnam, Kennedy argued that the United States "will do whatever must be done to provide for... success."(31)
>>
>>68553180
US' involvement did more to spread communism than Ho Chi Minh. That dude just wanted the French&Chinese out, US was added to the list when South Vietnam started imposing Roman Catholicism on the natives.

Do you remember the burning monks? Protesting the South's government.

Do you remember the burning villages and screaming children? Both sides tortured the same villages back and forth.

Do you remember the gun to the head photo? Frowny kid was an assassin, guy with the gun was his target.

Mass media corrupts everything. They don't pick a side; they play all sides and plant parasitic tubes into everyone.

PS to metricbros: just so you know, US conscripts were killing their officers and civilian protestors were being killed by the police during the war.
>>
>>68553916
NIXON: That's right; he's a hard hat.

EHRLICHMAN: He always looks like a slob.

NIXON: Looks like Jackie Gleason.

HALDEMAN: He has this hippie son-in-law, and usually the general trend is to downgrade him and upgrade the son-in-law--make the square hard hat out to be bad. But a few weeks ago, they had one in which the guy, the son-in-law, wrote a letter to you, President Nixon, to raise hell about something. And the guy said, "You will not write that letter from my home!" Then said, "I'm going to write President Nixon," took off all those sloppy clothes, shaved, and went to his desk and got ready to write his letter to President Nixon. And apparently it was a good episode.

EHRLICHMAN: What's it called?

NIXON: "Archie's Guys." Archie is sitting here with his hippie son-in-law, married to the screwball daughter. The son-in-law apparently goes both ways. This guy. He's obviously queer--wears an ascot--but not offensively so. Very clever. Uses nice language. Shows pictures of his parents. And so Arch goes down to the bar. Sees his best friend, who used to play professional football. Virile, strong, this and that. Then the fairy comes into the bar.

I don't mind the homosexuality. I understand it. Nevertheless, goddamn, I don't think you glorify it on public television, homosexuality, even more than you glorify whores. We all know we have weaknesses. But, goddammit, what do you think that does to kids? You know what happened to the Greeks! Homosexuality destroyed them. Sure, Aristotle was a homo. We all know that. So was Socrates.

EHRLICHMAN: But he never had the influence television had.
>>
>>68553242

Please don't get me to like another person deemed a heretic to the church of PC. I don't think I can take anymore.
>>
>>68554070
NIXON: You know what happened to the Romans? The last six Roman emperors were fags. Neither in a public way. You know what happened to the popes? They were layin' the nuns; that's been goin' on for years, centuries. But the Catholic Church went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain. It happened earlier to France.

Let's look at the strong societies. The Russians. Goddamn, they root 'em out. They don't let 'em around at all. I don't know what they do with them. Look at this country. You think the Russians allow dope? Homosexuality, dope, immorality, are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and left-wingers are clinging to one another. They're trying to destroy us. I know Moynihan will disagree with this, [Attorney General John] Mitchell will, and Garment will. But, goddamn, we have to stand up to this.

EHRLICHMAN: It's fatal liberality.

NIXON: Huh?

EHRLICHMAN: It's fatal liberality. And with its use on television, it has such leverage.

NIXON: You know what's happened [in northern California]?

EHRLICHMAN: San Francisco has just gone clear over.

NIXON: But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time--it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.

Decorators. They got to do something. But we don't have to glorify it. You know one of the reasons fashions have made women look so terrible is because the goddamned designers hate women. Designers taking it out on the women. Now they're trying to get some more sexy things coming on again.

EHRLICHMAN: Hot pants.

NIXON: Jesus Christ.

RECORDING ENDS.
>>
>>68554151
>>68554070
>>68553916

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yf9vW8OM3o

He was a good man trying to do the right thing and trying to save us all from the fucking commies.
>>
>>68551493
Check out Eric Hoffer sometime. He explains about this. The educated upper middle class are the ones who become frustrated and politically radicalized. Look at the jihadis, for instance: almost never truly poor, and very often quite rich and educated, like bin Laden or the 9/11 hijackers.
>>
>>68552908
>all high-schools push you to go to college.
>don't even tell you about trade school
>give you barely any information on scholarships and grants so you take loans.
>get out and the job market doesn't care about your degree because everyone has one these days.

So can we start hanging loan officers and school admins, clearly they conspired to fuck everyone over.
>>
>>68554602
>The educated upper middle class are the ones who become frustrated and politically radicalized.
Probably because they're too bored because they have nothing else to do.
The real poor can't be bored because they're working their ass off
>>
>>68554070
>NIXON: I don't mind the homosexuality. I understand it.
pfft hahaha
>>
Nixon is easily my favorite US president. He is responsible for a huge proportion of the things that made the modern US what it is today.

Some of the ideas, like opening up relations with CHYNA and EPA may not have turned out so well, but hindsight, 20/20, etc.
>>
>>68554602
The elite start the wars, the proles spill the blood.

The ancient and still-practiced trick behind slavery: survival comes from master's love, pain comes from the hated other slaves.

Public school classrooms run the same way. Have you ever been disciplined in school for something that somebody else did, with all evidence proving you innocent? You were witnessing the slavery trick in action.

You hate the system, but gradually you begin to blame the system on your peers. #blacklivesmatter is an example of people who were rused hard by this trick. Their pain comes from the people above them, but all pain dealt by their own hands is given to those immediately around them.
>>
>>68555057

You haven't lived until you hear Nixon growl angrily "HHHOHWMOHSEXUALS"
>>
>>68555401
I'm deeply afraid of Youtube, but I'm glad it exists because it lets young people listen to whatever speech-givers they damn well feel like.
>>
>>68551493

there comes a point when overthrowing the government becomes easier than improving your own life
>>
Have I mentioned how great it is to me that Roger Stone was advisor to both Nixon and Trump?
>>
>>68553943
>Do you remember the gun to the head photo? Frowny kid was an assassin, guy with the gun was his target.

I'd read something vaguely similar to this. The guy with the guns life got pretty fucked up from the aftermath of the photo going viral back then, tho in context he was apparently justified. I remember feeling that but i can't recall the details. It's just surprised as when you look at the photo it seems pretty clean-cut and justifying the execution seems extreme.
>>
>>68551493

He's referring to how colleges brainwash people into being part of a never ending cycle of uselessness.
>>
File: 1453914743844.jpg (922 B, 78x125) Image search: [Google]
1453914743844.jpg
922 B, 78x125
>>68550603
I see you friendly merchant friend
>>
>>68552191
You mean before Trump.
>>
>>68554602
And the Unabomber. I read yesterday that the overall atmosphere during the 50's and onwards, especially concentrated at University campuses such as Harvard, was one of dispair. This because of the triumpf of Positivism over the state imposed Gen Ed philosopy.
>>
>>68557216
Trump wasn't a US president of the last century.
>>
>>68556839
well thats some nice modern art piece right there, yes sir in deed.

How much you selling it for?
>>
>>68554602
Thanks by the way. I'll check him out.
>>
>>68554080
Its almost like everyone PC hates has been wrongfully villified and PC heroes are based entirely on fiction thus the real people were some of the worst scum humanity has ever concieved ie Mandela.
>>
>>68557256
Not that they were sad that Gen Ed failed to dominate, but because both were equally poor philosophies.
>>
File: 1456174108653.jpg (32 KB, 527x588) Image search: [Google]
1456174108653.jpg
32 KB, 527x588
>>68557428
Act now and receive your copy of excitekike absolutely free.
>>
File: 1444260013303.jpg (31 KB, 604x386) Image search: [Google]
1444260013303.jpg
31 KB, 604x386
>tfw Nixon was one of the greatest Presidents we ever had but because of memegate he's hated and the Republicans hang onto the biggest memelord of them all, Reagan

Reagan lost control of his cabinet and let Iran-Contra happen but he tried to do good. Clinton was dogshit.
>>
>>68552365
I thought the conspiracy people believed JFK was offed because the IMC wanted him to go into Vietnam and he resisted.
>>
If it wasn't for Nixon, we would all be radioactive dust right now. God bless him.
>>
Ultimately Nixon was great but Barry Goldwater would have been greater
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.