[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else register a major fallout with their friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: sweating.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
Does anyone else register a major fallout with their friends after spending a prolonged time on this board, absorbing the right-wing ideas of going against modern degeneracy and upholding the traditional values?

I still like my friends, but i can't help but call them out on obvious bullshit. I hide my powerlevel, but sometimes i can't help it. I am not a saint, a know-it-all idol of intelligence, but fuck me, if you tell someone that going out and getting shitfaced three times every week is pretty fucking weird when they're 18 and they get upset because YOU ARE STUPID AND DON'T UNDERSTAND that's just beyond my fucking mind. I don't want to lose them, but i don't want to fight against the same issues every single time we hang out.
What is happenning /pol/
What did you do to me
>>
I was always an half Jewish autist

now I'm a self hating half Jewish autist who at least from an outsider point of view realizes that marriage and family are important for people who aren't defective like me.
>>
>>68550207
nope, you gotta ease into any controversial discussion, preferably in response when asked about this or that, otherwise you come across as someone with a hidden agenda

I've been "redpilled" and honest in my informed opinions among friends even before discovering /pol/

if you wish to discuss something, do your research first and by research I don't mean taking /pol/ infographics and using those as proof

IME the best way to change somebody's mind is to direct them with relevant questions in logical succession for which they come up with real answers by themselves
>>
There is nothing wrong with going out and getting drunk. Especially when you're 18.
>>
>>68550207
I've got in bad arguments with my friends...
it's a part of being redpilled. It's so hard not to tell them they are wrong. Especially when they say Trump is Hitler but literally can't argue back why.
>>
no
you took retarded stormshit propaganda too seriously, probably developed a superiority complex, and started cutting people off for your own holier-than-thouness
you've revealed your autism
>>
I don't have any friends. I have nothing to jeopardize.
>>
nope
>>
>>68550748
The Socratic method of debate i believe, yes, that is very effective. I respect different opinions and try to not skewer others toward me, but i often find myself attacked by others due to my views and opinions, then it's hard to let it go.
>>68550862
Definitely, but getting absolutely shitfaced multiple times a week and then wondering why you have no money and why you are failing at school is just.. nope
>>68550951
Could be
>>
I tried to convince my buddy to not get a tattoo and apparently that makes me an asshole. I don't know why people expect 100% approval of the fucking things. They're stupid and serve no purpose other than to waste money and get short-term attention.

I also subtly try to tell people not to party every night and that getting a job will not kill you. I'm the only one of my friends who actually has a full time job. It sucks because these people were all awesome to hang out with in high school but now they're just a drag and hanging out with them gives me existential crises on their behalf.

I was pretty bad and went full neo-nazi when I first started browsing /pol/ but I've been here long enough now that I've slid back to being pretty moderate. I guess I'd call myself a liberal nationalist, which is still literally Hitler to most people my age.
>>
File: yp1.jpg (49 KB, 532x400) Image search: [Google]
yp1.jpg
49 KB, 532x400
>>68550862
t. the epicenter of modern degeneracy
>>
>>68550862
imo it's degenerate to drink to get drunk. There's nothing wrong with going out and drinking socially though.
>>
>>68550207
>getting brainwashed by /pol/
>this actually happens to people

Holy shit how weak and stupid do you have to be?
>>
File: 1454205668193.jpg (63 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1454205668193.jpg
63 KB, 800x480
>Friends

friends?
>>
>>68552130
Holy shit that's pathetic.
>>
>>68551879
young impressionable kids are generally stupid, inexperienced and gullible about anything in life, especially those from sheltered environments

I believe /pol/ would have a considerable effect on me had I discovered it in my teens
>>
>>68550207

I was happy when I lost all my left wing friends.

Bunch of inferior losers
>>
>>68552281
I wonder how much of /pol/ is teenagers.
>>
>>68551323
White families breeding early, sounds genius. As long as they are right wing and still get training for something lucrative this could be the answer. Not degeneracy at all, brilliance.
>>
File: 1433990293788.png (18 KB, 877x544) Image search: [Google]
1433990293788.png
18 KB, 877x544
>he fell for the friends jew

Autistic only child here. I laugh at you plebeians.
>>
>>68552393
This

the war on "teenage pregnancy" and society making young marriage taboo is a war on the family.

In the past people like this would be celebrated and supported by their families (or at least forced to marry), now they're rejected and marginalized. That's what compulsory education has done to the West
>>
>>68552606
I wonder if autistic people realize that their opinion on social matters is completely worthless. Your brain was formed defective. It doesn't work. You will never understand what it's like to be normal.
>>
>>68552676
They're seen as stupid because teenagers in high school can't afford a kid you stupid fuck
>>
>>68550207
Yes.
I can't hide my power level anymore.
Thankfully my closest friends and family are all redpilled so I can say things like niggers and sand niggers without being called out on it.
But, I also have friends of other races/religions so I have to be careful. It's very stressful for me to participate in /pol/ tier discussions.

>"trump is actually right and hitler's nazi ideology wasn't that bad either"
>"wait what was that about hitler anon?"
>"n...nothing, just a joke heh.."
>>
>>68550207
It's not weird, but it is stupid and pointless.
New Zealand has the worst drinking culture I've ever seen, on Friday literally every young person goes into town and parties all weekend just because.
I've tried asking why and nobody can give me an answer beyond getting drunk is fun. Thankfully my circle would rather actually hang out as opposed to get drunk for the sake of it.
>>
>>68550207
Well i guess some people consider me right wing and a bigot, but seeing as i can dismantle all of their arguments and point out the lack of logic etc they just end up butthurt about the whole situation, then i rub salt in the wounds telling them i'm sorry i was tough on them, and that i just find political discussions interesting and no hard feelings etc to achieve the moral highground. I never raise my voice, i definitely point out to the people i'm talking to that they're needlessly raising their voice, i also never loose my cool, because it seems i always have some study or similar to back up my claims and counter theirs. And they get red faced and sweary.

In essence, I'm just too damn smart for them.
>>
File: 1381201264239.jpg (70 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1381201264239.jpg
70 KB, 530x530
>friends

try humanity at large
>>
>>68552729
>>autism isn't real you're just a loser
>>their brains are defective

pick one. I've seen this doublethink all over 4chan.
>>
no since I dont get my beliefs from the board culture of an anime website like most of the retards on here and everyone where I live is mostly conservative anyway
>>
more like with random acquaintances and colleagues deep into the usual rhetoric.

my closest friend is also redpilled and so are my parents.
>>
>>68552878
What is wrong with acknowledging that getting drunk is fun? Is something being fun not enough reason to do it?

>>68552975
I didn't say it was fake you strange retard.
>>
>>68550207
I had this in reverse. /pol/ inspired me to start lifting and shit and now people like me.
>>
>>68552676
>>68552676
>>68552676
Honestly, this is fixable. But take a note from the liberals. They do need benefits, white mothers must never "dread going through that again". They MUST be fully supported for a few weeks so that the next time they get pregnant, hopefully that same year, it will become routine.

1. Trade training/engineering
2. Paid maternity leave that encourages re-pregnancy.
3. Suppression on housing cost runaway inflation so family homes are affordable, thereby family expansion can occur.

Also housing needs to be villa style so we can have family bonding occur. There needs to be a failsafe that prevents niggigration.

1. cold climate states
2. benefits require high work performance
3. delinquency from youth disqualify parents.
something like this.
>>
File: 1455716573850.jpg (31 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1455716573850.jpg
31 KB, 400x500
>>68552835
Dont fight it anon, the power lvl must come out at some point .
>>
>>68552729
Not diagnosed autistic, not diagnosed with anything. I just like saying I'm autistic because I'm antisocial, intelligent, and prefer to be alone.

Ad hominem is not an argument, btw
>>
join the voter apathy party
look, chances are that no matter what happens, we're going to keep marching towards the NWO. Candidates, parties, caucuses, none of it makes a difference. Also, it's not like you are going to manage to convert them.
You know how sometimes you'll crack a rape joke and an SJW friend will go off on you? That's how you are whenever you try to challenge them head on. You become a buzzkill, you become the enemy. Just learn to ignore politics.
>>
>>68553112
sounds great on paper but realistically this will only ever happen if the US dissolves into multiple countries. I could see Russia doing something like this though
>>
>>68553224
That's not an ad hom. Don't use logical fallacies when you don't understand them.
>>
>>68552835
>>68552835

This is my life. Better to just be up front when asked about those things and then have some go-to citations available. Also, try to befriend people who are capable of tolerating ideas that they don't agree with.

One thing that this board has done to me is completely numbed me of any outrage upon hearing a wacky opinion or belief. People who have not been exposed to the quackery that exists on 4chan are a lot more sensitive to dissenting ideas. Nazism being a big example.
>>
>>68553292
Not necessarily,. There is already white flight occurring but the movements lack vision. There needs to be a greater plan than "lets be white together". There needs to be geologically prohibitive settlements on US soil. I say places like Alaska, Nabraska, etc. There needs to be a bulk of people in the councils that know the game plan and will suppress left-minded individuals from success. City requirements that target racial behavioral differences.

The thing is, the left cannot argue the existence of race-behavior as that means eugenics. They will have to say it disadvantages the poor. That argument is not that successful.
>>
>>68550207
Definitely.

All my friends/family are extremely liberal and I got super drunk one night and started ranting about dindus, muslims and Jews. Pretty sure I brought up Hitler at one point as well.

Needless to say I stopped drinking and I don't speak to much of them anymore. Would probably be horribly depressed if not for the fact that my girlfriend is almost equally as redpilled as me.
>>
>>68553684
>One thing that this board has done to me is completely numbed me of any outrage upon hearing a wacky opinion or belief. People who have not been exposed to the quackery that exists on 4chan are a lot more sensitive to dissenting ideas. Nazism being a big example.
Agreed, well said. I find myself more and more tolerant of actual, explained beliefs than i was before.
>>
>>68553713
What the fuck happened to chimpout.com.

You stink of it.

Not that it's a bad thing.

Anyone know why it disappeared?
>>
>>68553213
Based Finland
>>68553684
My thoughts exactly. Back-up citations are the way to go.
>>
>>68553224
Socially retarded =/= anti-social. Learn your fucking nomenclature.
>>
>>68550207
Yes, but I'm actually happier. I felt like shit when I partied. Now I'm /fit/ and have direction.
>>
>>68553713
it's probably no coincidence that they're literally trying to Swedenate Minnesota by dumping all the somalians there
>>
My GF and my best m8 browse pol.

It's trying to contain my poltism at work that's fucking hard.
>>
>>68554246
Never saw chimpout.com

I did read some Stormfront pages about Boulder Colorado but mostly just use /pol/.

I just looked at chimpout, looks pretty useless as a site.
>>
>>68550862
its not the end of the world but there are definitely things wrong with it, e.g. fitness potential
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.