[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this man was right again and again. your governments are inc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: dk.jpg (68 KB, 604x485) Image search: [Google]
dk.jpg
68 KB, 604x485
this man was right again and again. your governments are incompetent.

http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2016/03/23/turkey-deported-brussels-attacker-to-the-netherlands-but-they-set-him-free-erdogan-says

before paris attacks

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/turkey-france-paris-attacker-151116162755424.html

>tfw knowing under all of those erdogan hate, poltards secretly wishing for a christian version of erdogan ruling their country.
>>
reza zarrab
>>
>>68550007
sucker pls
even in tr, 50% of the population hate him.
not because he is a dark knight but because of the dictatorship and fraud and islamic abuse etc.
>>
>>68550007
Turkey supports ISIS against Asad,
>>
>>68550907

retardistan aka turkey needs dictatorship, democracy doesn't work at stupid nations, even plato mentioned it 1700 years ago but stupid leftists still cant get it. deal with it underage leftist.
>>
>>68551105

#childabusersprotectedinturkey
>>
>>68550007
>Turkish minister knows about what isis is doing.
What a surprise i cant imagine where he is getting that information.
>>
>>68550007

Erdogan ist Donmeh...Donmeh ist jude!
>>
File: Roman_Polanski_Cannes_2013.jpg (48 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Polanski_Cannes_2013.jpg
48 KB, 566x800
>>68551271

like every other nation, some elites are rapist pedos and nothing happens to them, not only in turkey. also the rapist is going to jail.

anyway you are a typical retarded underage leftist. gl in your life.
>>
>>68550007
fuck you coward faggots
>>
>>68551374

>his first play that he wrote when he was a plotwriter working at theathre, was named "mason, communist and jew", telling the audience about how evil those 3 are.
>openly racist against kikes.

he is not a jew, he is a georgian.
>>
>>68551374
jap no baka ga nani mo wakaru wake nai desho
damattete kure
>>68551608
shut up sheep
>>
>>68551941

>if you are not a retarded leftist you are a sheep

back to ekşisözlük, underage. i won't waste my time educating a retard
>>
>>68552126
>if you don't agree with my right winged opinions then you are a stupid leftist!!!!1111!1
sucker
>>
>>68552551

no your first argument proved that you are a retarded leftist.
>>
>>68552630
kek
stupid right winged sheeps
>>
File: eclair-facepalm_.png (133 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
eclair-facepalm_.png
133 KB, 400x300
>>68552815
>>
>>68551105
>plato mentioned it 1700 years ago
You guys really are retarded
>>
>>68553189

him born 300 BC instead of 300 AC doesn't refute my point.

>Democracy, which is a charming form of government, full of variety and disorder, and dispensing a sort of equality to equals and unequaled alike.
>>
File: soon.jpg (174 KB, 1480x700) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
174 KB, 1480x700
>Russia has Putin
>Turkey has Erdogan
>USA will get Trump

>Geert soon

the time of weak leaders is over and gone
>>
>>68552815
I would rather be a sheep than a roach.
>>
File: HyBdbIbo_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
HyBdbIbo_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>68550772
it will be glorious anon, glorious
>>
>>68553839
It will be glorious brother.
>>
>>68551490
>>68551105

What the fuck is your problem? We definitely need a dictatorship not because of leftists but because of faggot islamists and uneducated shitbrains like you. You islamic faggots always find a stupid excuse whatever Erdoğan does wrong.

AKP had a "zero problem" foreign policy. Now we are enemies with Russia and Syria. And because of that trucks filled with weapons goes to Syria, the whole world hates us and thinks we are supporting terrorists!
>Hurr durr It is because they are jelaous of our 3rd bridge blah blah...

They told us that they are going to solve the Kurdish problem. They told us there won't be any casualities. They started to bargain with fucking terrorist leader scum apo. And after PKK recover their power, they started to fight with them again. What the shit is this?
>Omg It's becus Erdoghun trusted them and he got backstabbed by apo they ur terrurusts.

He was once best friends with Fetoş(aka Fethullah Gülen) and after their economical interests contradicted each other, Fetoş became a terrorist. Every AKP sheep hates him now but just 5 years ago he was greatly loved by you fags.
>He is an American agent he is trying to divide our country bluh bluh...

I hate leftists too, but faggot, you islamist shitbrains are a hundred times worse than them. Just go kill yourself retard.
>>
File: reza.jpg (187 KB, 951x1170) Image search: [Google]
reza.jpg
187 KB, 951x1170
>>68554942
truth well told.
>>
>>68554942

>if you say a single good thing about erdogan you are an islamist

wow what a retard.

im not 100% supporting erdogan, he does many things wrong and many things right. im not a type of a retard like you saying "m-muh leader is ebin and he is perfect". but defending democracy got no excuse in here, democracy will never work in turkey, it's only acceptable in nations like japan etc.

i never voted for erdogan, but won't for oppositions this elections too.

chp = hdp cocksucker gulen worshipper spineless fucks pretending to be kemalist while destroying kemalism.

mhp = afk- the party

hdp = no comments.

crying about "muh rape" showed that you are a clinically retarded sheep that follows what gulenists force.

also i won't suprise if you think "h-he is justifying rape" after seeing my claim. that's how you retards are. now keep reading pkk worshipper gulenist cumhuriyet while shitposting your stupidy here. you are no different than average çomars, same cloth, different political view.
>>
>>68555669
>>68554942

also im not even a muslim so it proves that you are a megaretarded sheep that keep saying same words with using ad hominems like retards you and your kind are.

anyway if i'd want to educate stupid fucktards like you i'd browse ekşisözlük. so i don't even care what you think from this point. your only exit is accepting your stupidy and start from zero.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.