[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wanted to share my thoughts, /pol/. I'll try to keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1452234981889.jpg (216 KB, 940x672) Image search: [Google]
1452234981889.jpg
216 KB, 940x672
Just wanted to share my thoughts, /pol/. I'll try to keep it as short as possible, but it is OC, so for whatever it's worth, someone may be interested. I humbly offer you an alternative to the usual one-liner threads

I am Jewish, sort of. I was forced to go to Hebrew school growing up against my will, forced to have a Bar Mitzvah I didn't want, and forced to live in a Jewish neighbourhood where the only friends I could have were Jewish, other than online friends. I officially renounced my religion a few years ago, since I had long since stopped believing in theism or even its spiritual alternatives. The only religious group I have some favourable feelings toward is Christianity, because I feel like... at least they give something back to the world for their beliefs, even if it's often misguided.

/pol/ is in some ways deja vu for me, because something like 15 years ago when I was a student, I was browsing Stormfront. Any criticism of Judaism from within Judaism is automatically invalidated, so it took me a while to even be able to accept the possibility that anything anti-Semites said could even be true.

As an adult with experiences I did not have back then, like dating a Jewish girl (the horror) and seeing my parents and community through a grown up's eyes, I can safely say that I wish I had been given up at birth and entrusted to a white Canadian or American family. Now it makes sense to me why there is no honour in my community. I don't quite know how to reconcile the hatred non-Jews sometimes feel against Jews, other than to say... I can understand why.

Whenever anyone says anything like what I have, the first thing that usually gets thrown out is 'self-loathing Jew'. But I don't hate myself, and I don't feel Jewish, either. I did not internalize Jewish moral values, if there is such a thing.

All I can really say is thanks for the redpill, /pol/. You told me what no one else had the guts to.
>>
as a fellow "redpilled" jew I feel this.
>>
>>68549976

Wow, I wasn't expecting any replies, much less from a fellow heretic

Wondering how many Jews there really are on /pol/, Israeli flags aside
>>
One bump.
>>
>>68549650
Are jews tribalists?
>>
>>68549650
Can you share some stories, experiences that made you think twice about your Faith?
>>
>>68549650
That's funny; I was born into a secular Jewish family and became Orthodox after I hit 20. Not because of any particular belief in the divine; I honestly don't give a shit, but because the communities themselves foster a sort of belonging that is long dead in most other societies.

>Any criticism of Judaism from within Judaism

Honestly, as a kid maybe. If you're arguing Talmud, you will eventually hit "dogma bedrock" which is "Yes, because torah. Torah because word of god", but even then most religious Jews will be like "That is how it is"
>>
>>68550291
There have been heretic jews posting before, or at least people claiming to be. The Jewish identity is a vector for cultural AIDs, it's hard to overcome so close to the source. I suspect there's a sizeable portion of jews like you lurking here.
>>
>>68552799

I have heard that argument before. I am inclined to say yes, but I'm not 100% sure. It's something you're born into or more or less are never really accepted into even if you convert.

>>68552851

When a parent of mine died when I was a kid, I couldn't figure out why 'God' would let that happen. When every adult I asked had a different supernatural explanation for why it happened, I began to realize that they were just guessing, and the whole house of cards came tumbling down, pretty much.

I also didn't like being forced to recite words I did not understand. It all seemed very meaningless to me.
>>
>>68553201

I know several people who have done that. It's true that Jews, Orthodox Jews especially, form culturally functional communities. If you're happy in that culture, then that's great, but I can't be.

Also, I think there is a difference in what we're talking about re: criticism of Judaism. It sounds like you're talking about theology; I am talking about the broader social context, especially like the kind of stuff we see on /pol/ about Jewish gun control lobby, subversion in the media and so forth.

>>68553250

It seems that way, yes.
>>
>>68554111
>Also, I think there is a difference in what we're talking about re: criticism of Judaism. It sounds like you're talking about theology; I am talking about the broader social context, especially like the kind of stuff we see on /pol/ about Jewish gun control lobby, subversion in the media and so forth.

Okay, what do you mean exactly? Jewish law tends to get messy, and it has dogma bedrock.

What kind of community did you come from exactly?
>>
what a loser
>>
>>68554238

What I meant about criticism of Judaism from within Judaism is that I can't ever bring up Judaism as a negative to other Jews. No one will listen to me about anything, and if I talk about a subversive Jewish influence in the banks or in Hollywood, the response is usually either laughter or a handwave. Nobody takes it seriously, and if I press the issue, it just automatically gets rejected as anti-Semitic propaganda. All of this has meant that I can't even have a dialogue about it from within the Jewish community itself. I have to come to a place like /pol/ to hear some dissenting opinion.

I came from an upper middle class conservative community. There were a ton of ultra-Orthodox too, but they were culturally separate and didn't associate with the larger conservative community. To them we were like goys.
>>
>>68549650
Do the jews have mysticism? AFAIK "the kabbalah" is cheap magic not mysticism.
>>
File: 1458288117217.gif (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458288117217.gif
51 KB, 250x250
>>68554990
Ah, I see. Well, here is the gist of things, typically the ultra orthodox share opinions with more radical conservative principles.

For instance, in my community virtually every Jewish man carries a gun because we're supposed to protect our little inbred corner of the world.

As for Judaism as a negative, it really depends who you talk to, I guess it also depends on whether or not you were brought in with it. For me it was a long brain washing, and it still didn't work right. I could argue with rabbis for days about how Judaism was making its own bed by becoming isolated communities that were seen as weird foreigners by the majority population.

>Jewish influence in the banks or in Hollywood
The problem you'll eventually hit with /pol/ theory is that most things are simply not conspiracies anymore than the average corner store. Jews tend to have a large share of wealth and power because of a Hapsburg-esque system of nepotism. As for the ideas that get attention, they tend to be the ones that sell easily.

For instance, Donald Trump has a shit ton of media attention, and most of it is angry because people genuinely want to get angry at Donald Trump who has somehow become "the man in charge" while being a Washington outsider.

Also
>You will always be goyim to someone
>>
>>68555489
Depends what you mean by mysticism, fampai.
>>
File: 1436204341636.jpg (11 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
1436204341636.jpg
11 KB, 171x200
>I'm a redpilled Jew you can trust me goyim
>>
>>68555679
I mean the ability to see the world as something that you are yourself too.

A worldview not constrained by egoic limitations.
>>
>>68556397
>I mean the ability to see the world as something that you are yourself too.

Sounds like metaphysical, bullshit desu.

I'd honestly argue no because Jews view themselves as a unique breed in the world, therefore as inherently separate.

Jewish mysticism is steeped in odd traditions, and word/mathematical play.
>>
>>68555572

What I dislike immensely about the Orthodox is that when they do want to associate with less strict branches of Judaism, it's usually because they think there's something to gain. Like how secular Israelis are all goys until a bomb goes off or there's an Arab coalition army at the border and suddenly 'we're all in this together!' And then when it's peacetime, they go back to being 'just as bad as the goyim'.

I would say that the Orthodox are, in a sense, absolutely correct. They are the real Jews, so to speak, and we might as well be goyisha. They have preserved their feelings of alienation and not wanting to integrate into the societies they live in, preferring to use them instead as citizens of convenience because, let's face it, if you're in business, you have a much bigger, richer market living in the United States than you would in, say, Yemen.

The tribalism works both ways. It does allow for a lot of Hapsburg-esque nepotism, but it's a double-edged sword. By the time Jews were trying to assimilate into German society in the early 20th century, it was already too late...

>>68556397

I am not sure what you mean either.
>>
>>68556727
>By the time Jews were trying to assimilate into German society in the early 20th century, it was already too late..

It's a bit more complicated than that. You have to remember the major issues that came up between Jews and the ruling elite were focused more along lines of self governing communities. For instance, early republics faced a huge issue of whether or not Jews were citizens as they themselves considered themselves a nation in exile; they were more similar to gypsies than to citizens of the native population.

You also have to remember most Jews that pushed Zionism and integration were secular completely and then events like the Dreyfus affair would push them to one thought or the other.

>Ultra Orthodox being greedy fuckers who hate everyone and leech off the system

This is true, tho. People outside of their congregations are seen as tools or opponents.
>>
File: 1419285535330.png (1 MB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
1419285535330.png
1 MB, 1080x1440
>>68549650
Meh. We lost some Jewish males, but we're gaining qt Jewish converts
>>
>>68556691
That's what i thought. The jews have no religion. No mysticism. No nothing. They are almost all depraved beings only fit for materialism and exploitation.
>>
>>68557392

Did you just ignore everything the Jews in this thread have been saying? All I can say to you is this.

Du.

Du hast.

Du hast meisch.

>>68557375

>Jewish women being attractive

I will never understand this

>>68557163

You may be right, I am not educated enough about the history... I am more concerned with how things are in the present day.

What I see is a lot of far-left registered Democrat type Jews in the US, mostly non-Orthodox, and it just makes me cringe, man. I don't want to be associated with anything to do with Judaism.
>>
>>68557392
I think this is going to devolve into an argument of definition, but what is religion?
>>
>>68557903
No youre right. The jews have no true religion i meant. True religion can only be mysticism, everything else is just show for the gallery/food for the plebs.
>>
>>68558297

I think there is a language barrier here, but I am guessing what you mean is the difference between theology and rituals.

Jewish theology is pretty weak, as far as I know. It's an empty religion in that way, if that's what you mean, yes. Being a good Jew isn't about having the right beliefs, it's about following the right rituals at the right times.

A good Christian is someone who believes in Jesus, a good Jew is someone who lights all the candles on the right nights and recites the right prayers at the required times.
>>
>>68558297
But atleast the caucasians have mysticism(although a shitty kind. The indians have the best form in theravada although they also have bs forms in hinduism etc). The jews doesn't even have that.

Can a jew be noble? Can a jew know what beauty is? This is why the world hates you.
>>
I'll bet 20 shekels that in 10 years, OP's Jewish biological clock will start ticking, and he will find a nice Jewish girl to marry and have Jewish babies with
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.