[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney, Marvel Threaten Boycott Over Georgia's "Religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: civil-war-social-e3e22.jpg (91 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
civil-war-social-e3e22.jpg
91 KB, 900x470
>Disney and Marvel Studios have threatened to boycott Georgia if the state's governor signs into law a controversial "religious liberty" bill that critics say will legalize anti-gay discrimination.

>“Disney and Marvel are inclusive companies," a Disney spokesman said today, "and although we have had great experiences filming in Georgia, we will plan to take our business elsewhere should any legislation allowing discriminatory practices be signed into state law."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/disney-marvel-threaten-boycott-over-georgias-religious-liberty-bill
>>
>>68549346
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""inclusive"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>68549547
I was thinking the same thing
>>
>>68549547
P B P F
B
P
F
>>
>>68549346
>Marvel Studios
Didn't their CEO donate to Trump's campaign?
>>
But they'll still show their movies there? Not willing to put money where mouth is.
>>
I hope AMC moves The Walking Dead production to Tennessee. FUCK GEORGIA.
>>
>>68551351
Trump isn't anti-gay
>>
>>68551489
this

it's all for show. They know they stand to make more money for being seen as "progressive"
>>
File: suarez.jpg (22 KB, 565x510) Image search: [Google]
suarez.jpg
22 KB, 565x510
>Religious liberty bill
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>68551351
Yeah, but Disney holds the rains. That was a private donations, and it was for that vet charity event he started to hide from Megan Kelly.
>>
>>68551602
I know he isn't, but he's against much of what these Marvel/Disney liberal crowd stands for.
>>
>>68549346
Godbless Gorgia
>>
>>68549346
>Georgia sees people losing their homes because they don't want to participate in a gay wedding
>Georgia sees lawsuits threatening to force ministers to perform gay marriages
>Draft law that says 'people can't be forced to participate in a gay wedding; religious non-profits don't have to hire everyone"
>"Discriminatory"
Whatever
The bottom line?
If filming in Georgia saves them $2 million, they'll film in Georgia
>>
>>68551351
Good ol' playing both side tactic
>>
>>68549547
>>68549586

It literally means that Marvel is owned by Disney. No boogeyman here retards.
>>
>>68551713
It's spelled "reins" Anon.

>I love you
>>
File: faggots shut down bakery.png (190 KB, 657x427) Image search: [Google]
faggots shut down bakery.png
190 KB, 657x427
And these are companies that produce 'family' entertainment. Fuck them.
>>
>>68551602
Most people aren't anti-gay! They just don't encourgage it or find it moral. I'm a deeply religious person and I have a lot of LGBT friends who are either idepentents or conservative who are reject by SJW hypocrisits.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x239
>>68552141
Thanks anon.
>>
>>68549346
>a controversial "religious liberty" bill that critics say will legalize anti-gay discrimination
Wow, remember what didn't happen after the RFRA passed in Indiana?
>>
>>68549346
somewhere, a libertarian is hanging himself on his own ass hair.
>>
>>68552761
You mean other than a lot of whining?
>>
File: imported.png (38 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
imported.png
38 KB, 369x369
The NFL is getting in on this too, threatening to not allow Atlanta to host the Super Bowl if the bill becomes law.
>>
>>68552761
Yup. I remember companies cancelling projects here, too. All over a 100% redundant law.
>>
>>68553233
That, but moreso there were probably like 1 or 2 businesses that said they wouldn't cater gay marriages. There was nowhere near the amount of gay discrimination that everyone was saying there would be.
>>
I just find it funny that a bill has to be passed for a right we were already born with. The right of self expression.
>>
>>68552183
>I hope your kids get really, really sick and you go out of business.

Wow, talk about tolerant.
>>
>>68549346
REEEEEEEEEE YANKEES TELLING US HOW TO LIVE
>>
>>68553695
Why would there be?
I mean, I assume that all that will happen in Georgia is there *WON'T* be a few lawsuits from faggots, the end
>>
File: 1385789189935.jpg (281 KB, 599x780) Image search: [Google]
1385789189935.jpg
281 KB, 599x780
>your rights end where my feeeeeelings begin

Fuck all that shit.

Sign that bill, Nathan!!!!!!
>>
>>68551489
They're all talk. If it's cheaper to film in Georgia, they'll film in Georgia.
>>
God hates fags
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.