[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>{"*mic drop*"}<
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>{"*mic drop*"}<
>>
>>68548349
Should've been lynched on the spot. JFK was a Cuck
>>
>>68548349

Only black people were expected to move to the back of the bus.

Everyone is expected to not play in the street like a retarded kid.
>>
Big difference between protesting for something viable and protesting because you're a fucking sheltered cunt who's tasting the wind on their face for the first time and thinks it's not normal.
>>
>comparing anti-segregation protests to anti-democratic protests

every one of these reddit memes spammed on /pol/ are low effort garbage
>>
>>68548677
>{"*mic drop*"}<
>>
Funny, cuz the civil rights act accomplished absolutely nothing.

Minorities are still discriminated against (or so they say)
>>
bus boycott was legit. the protestors didnt do anything illegal. they didnt block roads. they didnt disrupt commutes. they simply didnt partake in the service.
>>
>>68548349
>now white people can't use public buses because they are full of niggers chimping out, listening to rap at full volume and getting high and shitting all over the seats
Thanks Rosa Parks :^)
>>
>>68548866
?
They are literally the same thing
Paid communist activists generating justification for marxist politicians to pass laws that they wanted.

The holocaust of crime against whites & cost to white tax payers & destruction of neighborhoods is just ignored.

That wouldn't fit the "progressive" agenda
>>
>>68548349
You think that's the same thing?
>>
File: MLKrally8.png (165 KB, 499x409) Image search: [Google]
MLKrally8.png
165 KB, 499x409
>>68549338

>when the cuck tyrin to give his masters lip

baka, senpai. Wait till I tell Trudeau about you.
>>
When you realize how much money a decent microphone costs you realize how offensively self-absorbed the whole *mic drop* meme is.

>I'm going to treat other people's property like garbage because I saw some rapper do it once and I'm a cuck for black "culture"!
>>
>>68549059
It accomplished making niggers far worse off than before.

Why do you think the Jews were supporting them?

You think this shit is new? They have been working for 700 years to take us down. Niggers are just a tool.
>>
>>68548349
>>{"*mic drop*"}<
Fucking niggers always littering.
>>
>>68548349
What is it about the liberal mind that makes them unable to comprehend proper analogies? Their brains don't seem to understand things like hyperbole or exaggeration.
>>
>>68548349
>{*nods respectfully towards you*}<
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.