[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about this area. Who's bros with who? who hates who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: EasternEuropeMap.jpg (160 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
EasternEuropeMap.jpg
160 KB, 500x500
Tell me about this area. Who's bros with who? who hates who
>>
>>68548318
Everybody hates each other. The end.
>>
>>68548512
This
>>
>>68548512
/thread
>>
If slavs didn't hate each other we would already take over the world and erase muslims together with jews.
>>
>>68548318
We're bro's with everyone except Russia and their shills (belarus, serbia)
>>
>>68548512
The wise burger said well!
>>
>>68548318
Poland and Hungary
Slav - non Slav,

Serbia and Greece
Slav, non slav.
>>
Everyone south of Slovenia hates each other. Czechs and Slovaks are bros, the countries bordering Russia are split between pro Russian and anti Russian factions.
>>
>>68548512

this

/thread
>>
>>68548318
We're a bunch of rascals !

We are waiting for senpai to punish us !
>>
>>68548318
Hungary and Romania tend to hate each other historically (Transilvania)
Romania and Moldova are flirting with each other to Reunite (They were once together
Ukraine is being cucked by Russia and flirting with EU (no interests with other countries atm)
Bulgaria and Romania are partners in tourism
Romania should partner with Russia but due to their history it makes the Romanians hate the Rus Bear (Russia took Moldova and a lot of gold from them in the past)

That's basically all I know.
>>
>>68548744
Sounds like one of those comics where polandball is being the best then UKball tells him to get back to cleaning the toilet
>>
>>68548512

Forever.
>>
>>68548318
Eveyone is enemies with their neighbor and everyone is friends with their neighbors neighbor
>>
>>68548791
>hurr durr we're bros with everyone except Russia and Belarus and Serbia
>Lithuanian mob steals cows and heavy machinery. Basically milk our economy with their tax evading schemes.

No wonder our country is shit
>>
>>68550050
>Lithuanian mob steals cows and heavy machinery.

What?
>>
Most of them hates Russia, especially Poland and Ukraine

The Balkan states, especially Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and those small ass countries near them hate eachother

Hungary and Poland are bros.

Slovakia is bro with Czech Republic and also likes Poland

Romania and Slovakia hates Hungary
>>
Estonia hates everyone and desperately wants to not be associated with anyone in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>68551362

except Hungary maybe, they are mongobros after all.
>>
I'm Polish:

Poland + Hungary - true friendship, even with Orban's shit

Lithuanians don't like Poles, our nationalists want to get Vilnius back

Ukraine + Poland - difficult WWII history, nationalists hates them because of Bandera&UPA and want to get back Lviv, in my opinion Ukrainians are cool

Russia - people are really nice, whole Polish history "is made" from Polish-Russian wars, Russian Federation clearly sucks

Belarus - autocratic Putin's friends, Poles go there quite rarely because of visas, our truck drivers have problems with BY all the time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.