[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE NEW AMERICAN STATES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1022 KB, 3072x2040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1022 KB, 3072x2040
Find one thing wrong with this map

>Protip you can't
>>
>>68546208
Thanks for putting Kentucky in the midwestern states. Zero rural black population, not a bible thumper state like the solid south (people believe but don't force anything on you and cuss like crazzzzy senpai) not apart of the solid south in republican/democrat voting, we often swing parties, KY and OH are bros and both states have family in each. SO MANY FUCKING OHIO LICENSE PLATES IN KENTUCKY NO MATTER WHERE I AM. The only thing that would classify us as the south, is the accent.
>>
>>68546208
Texas and her client states of Oklahoma and Louisiana should be their own states. How dare you group Texas with the rest of the South.

Same with the Northwest. Montana and Wyoming should not be grouped witht he abominations of Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. You can put these in with Greater Dakota if you want. Or better yet call it New Bismark.
>>
>>68546208
Tennessee and North Carolina were one state longer than NC and SC were.
>>
>>68547867
I know how it feels man, I live in Missouri & everyone thinks we're a hick ass southern state but we're closer to Moderate than full on Conservative redneck.
>>
>>68546208
California would be on its own. Arizonans and Nevadans hate California.
>>
File: gaymap.png (574 KB, 2000x1648) Image search: [Google]
gaymap.png
574 KB, 2000x1648
Don't ever lump up New England with New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland again.
>>
Nebraska and Kansas should be included in the Dakotah territory. They share geography, climate, attitudes, etc.
>>
>>68548463

EVERYONE hates California.
>>
>>68548923
*EVERYONE hates Los Angeles and San Francisco
FTFY
>>
>>68546208
What is with the faggy two state groupings?
They should be included in larger ones if you have red and green that massive.
>>
>>68546208
Missouri secedes. If the south won't take us we'll do our own thing. Fuck iowa.
>>
>>68546208
>>68548871
>implying any of the Southern states are alright with being called Texan
These are a people who can't even agree on a fucking BBQ sauce (tomato based is best)
>>
>>68546208
>Find one thing wrong with this map
what happened to the UP?
>>
>>68546208
Honestly, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana should be their own thing. I can't see Texans giving a fuck about anything further east.
>>
>>68549187

We gave it to Canananada. They think and talk like Canadians anyway.
>>
>>68548344
I've always seen Missouri in the same light as Kentucky. We're true border states. We have culturally midwestern large cities, St. Louis and Louisville. No one in this part lumps KY in with the south, but people who cross the Ohio river think they've entered Alabama and think it's cool to be in the "south". Even southern Ohio folk fly confederate flags off their trucks. Weird ass area.
>>
>>68546208
The Dakota's would have too much power over the rest of the counrty
>>
>>68549711

We know a Kentuckian invented the toothbrush, because anywhere else would call it the TEETHbrush.
>>
>>68549711
Yeah, St. Louis is pretty normal but then you go into other parts of Missouri & see people with Jesus signs & Confederate flags on their pickup trucks & houses. I imagine Louisville is the same.
>>
>>68549086
If Missouri joins the south, then St. Louis will be claimed by Illinois. I'd never join those hick ass southern rednecks.
>>
>>68550450
Oh, you.
>>68550641
It is. Any rural area of KY you'll see cheeky people with confederate license plates. Funny enough, the weren't that popular until that big controversy last year and now I'm seeing little Hondas with confederate flag plates on them, just out of spite. Plus, being Rand Paul central, there are "don't tread on me" shit posted everywhere.
>>
>>68548871
don't you go sticking western/upstate NYers with those faggots from the east cost
>>
>Implying states should even exist
>>
>>68546208
Thank you for defining the yellow text with black text
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.