[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's right,you know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: respect.jpg (69 KB, 720x824) Image search: [Google]
respect.jpg
69 KB, 720x824
He's right,you know.
>>
>>68546063

> thinks we have a choice in the color of tires
>>
>>68546063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SnByRPbDDM
>>
>>68546343
We can ban white cars!
>>
File: mugabe btfo.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
mugabe btfo.png
783 KB, 2093x608
muh raysizzum
>>
>tfw no more white wall tires
>>
>Zimbabwe

Isn't this nigger begging for whites to come back because the country is starving?
>>
File: kek.jpg (205 KB, 1404x770) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
205 KB, 1404x770
>>68546063
thats retarded, he is retarded
>green is the color of peace
>ah thats ok
>black is the color of mourning
>some people are black
>OH GOD THATS HORRIBLE
autism
he is retarded and he thinks the world spins around him, you and this guy have to grow up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ
>>
File: 1455667428613.jpg (163 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1455667428613.jpg
163 KB, 800x800
They're not black.
They're varying shades of brown.
>>
whitewalls are sexy doe...
>>
>>68546343
>land of the free
>>
>driving a white car

Enjoy it looking like it was rolled through shit you stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>68546063
>coming from the guy who kicked all white people out of zimbabwe and begged them to come back 10 years later
>>
>>68546063

Ran out all of the working class white people out of Zimbabwe, now begs them to come back. Turned his whole country into shit in 8 years.

BUT, BUT MUH RACISM
>>
>>68546063
Really makes you think...

KILL WHITEY MUHFUGGA
>>
>>68546063
This can't be real
>>
>>68546701
naw he only wants a gib me dats from whitey.
>>
A South African ex-pat told me this joke:

A lion was sleeping beneath a tree. A monkey up in the tree starts throwing feces and insulting the lion below. The lion, really angry, roars and startled he monkey causing him to fall. The lion grabs the monkey and says, "You have a choice. I can bite off your tail or your head." The monkey thinks for a bit and says "Take my head."
"But that will kill you!"
"Yeah, but if you take my tail I'll look like Mugabe."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.