[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are "New York Values"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1457310858070.jpg (44 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1457310858070.jpg
44 KB, 620x349
What are "New York Values"?
>>
Family and community is important, but only when something bad happens. All other times everyone is yelling and screaming at each other, lying stealing and murdering.
>>
Pretty much "Jewish values."
>>
>>68545903
Something about 9/11 and the smell of death or something
>>
>>68545903
You should know, Mr. Shekelberg.
>>
preferring thin crust
>>
File: CdtATYDUkAAqM7t.jpg (81 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
CdtATYDUkAAqM7t.jpg
81 KB, 600x609
>>6854608

Also an appreciation for bagels.
>>
Jew York Values?

You do the math.
>>
>>68545903
It's something similar to the Blitz Spirit, I think.
>>
>>68545903
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/08/24/Topless-women-march-for-breast-baring-rights-in-New-York/3491440423177/ph4/
>>
pro-abortion
pro-gay marriage
>>
>>68545903

A thinly veiled point at Jews being cowardly, manipulative, greedy, twofaced lying pieces of shit.
>>
>>68547380
They already were allowed to take their shirts off a long time ago. And even before that they could go to very large stretches of nudy beaches, and believe me you didn't really want to spend too much time looking around there.

So if it's 2015 and they're still yelling about their boobs then that's how you know they're all insane mental bitches you'd never want anything to do with.
>>
File: nyv.png (545 KB, 1863x659) Image search: [Google]
nyv.png
545 KB, 1863x659
>>68545903
you get one guess.
>>
I think it's a joke as in

>New York
>Values

pick one
>>
>>68547617
they are trying to make this a world wide thing as if woman wants to show their income bringers for free
>>
File: ahUKEwj2keKJiPnKAhVnvoMKHUoq.png (323 KB, 562x549) Image search: [Google]
ahUKEwj2keKJiPnKAhVnvoMKHUoq.png
323 KB, 562x549
obviously he's referring to that infamous tribe of rootless cosmopolitans
>>
>>68547725
>>Cruz
>>being anti Israel

he's just as zionist as Trump if not more. It's just that he's one of those rapture dominionist Christian Zionists who literally believes the kikes are the chosen people of God
>>
In fact I'd argue that Cruz's reasoning against NY values probably has more to do with the mafia and Catholics (specifically Italians) , becuase that brand of evangelical sees Catholics as the ultimate evil (who could be behind that hmm?)
>>
>>68546081

Is NY populated by southern Italians then? Cause you basically described them perfectly in your post.
>>
>>68547855
GET THE FUCK OUT OF TRUMP THREADS
>>
>>68549254
NYC? Not anymore. But Long Island is.
>>
File: heidi cruz.png (474 KB, 713x500) Image search: [Google]
heidi cruz.png
474 KB, 713x500
>>68545903
Ask Ted Cruz's wife.

Donald Trump's gonna spill the beans on her.
>>
un-hospitality, general thug like behavior
>>
>>68549476
Ironically, it's the lack of what you describe that has turned the city into a real shithole. It's hard to recommend coming for a visit unless you have nothing better to do and know a native to show you around.
>>
>>68549305

I am FOR Trump you fucking idiot.
>>
>>68545903
They're what ruined Ted's chances of winning New York.
>>
rat killing instincts
>>
>>68551077
>Rat killing instincts

literally

http://roadsandkingdoms.com/2013/the-rat-hunters-of-new-york/
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x1136
>>68545903
In the city it's filled with every faggot liberal every state can produce. Same thing with certain parts of Brooklyn. They are the ones corroupting New York with what they think it's values should be.

The rest of us the know the torture of living their entire life going to school in the city or working in the city can tell you real New York values is based of hatred and sex.

You hate everyone and everything because of the constant parades and traffic building up everywhere. All the hipster garbage and flash mobs destroying certain areas of the city. And believe me there are no go zones in the city because of the tourist trash who do nothing but spit and spout their garbage language.

And the sex part is be self explanatory. You will hate a race but will always find someone to fuck who is that race. Young college girls are abundant and their liberal values make them easy pickings. Oh, no one really have a shit about 9/11. I'm not trying to be edgy or anything but my parents and their friends only complained about how long it would take to get into the city for their jobs.
>>
>>68551939
You sound honest, and you are spot on about the hate/sex dichotomy. I am a New Yorker and this is how I am motivated. Also add money to the list.
>>
>>68545903
don't tip squeegee men
you can only have a gun if you have to protect diamonds
>>
New York sucks. My dad tells me how fun the city was in the 60s and 70s but now its just run wild with liberals and degenerates.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.