[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ Why the fuck is Google sending me this shit? Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-01-30-08.png (840 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-01-30-08.png
840 KB, 1080x1920
Hey /pol/
Why the fuck is Google sending me this shit? Donald Trump got the most votes out of any candidate in Arizona, yet I get push notifications from Google telling me that Hillary won? The same thing happened when for the Florida primaries but I didn't screenshot it.
Is Google run by Soros as well?
>>
File: guysiamsosadOMG.jpg (70 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
guysiamsosadOMG.jpg
70 KB, 900x1200
>>68544851

I literally thought the same thing this morning. Got a push notification about hillary, scrolled down and only saw a total delegate count between Cruz and Trump. GG Google.

>REDDIT
>>
google is a CIA front corporation
>>
>>68544851
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>68545118
It wouldn't freak me out as much if it were the first time it happened. When I got the notification for Florida I thought Google had just made a mistake or was counting exit polls or something but when I saw that Trump had won Florida when I looked at the news in the morning I knew something was fishy. Is it because I look at a lot of pro-trump media on Google Chrome? Are they trying to lower my spirits? I was also just wondering if other people were getting the same push notifications or if it was just me. It seems weird to push this kind of lie. It doesn't even say that she won the democratic primary, it just says she won Arizona.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x564
>>68544851
>Reddit is fun
You don'goofed.
>>
>>68545353
I use leddit to get information on liberal propoganda.
>inb4 leddit is literally Hitler
>inb4 4channel is better than leddit when leddit is doing a better job of supporting trump
>>
>>68545791
You have to go back.
>>
It gives you notes for both, retard. It only knows you have an interest in "elections" so it gives you updates about all the runners.
>>
>>68545791
Most of what Google does is customized based on your search history and such. I bet it's because you show more interest in the dem race than the republican race.
You have to go back
>>
>>68545791
>Dowloading the App

Please, leave.
>>
>>68545791
The primaries are split, there is a DNC one and GOP one you fucking mongoloid. Fuck off.
>>
>reddit
>messenger
gtfo normie
>>
>>68546019
>>68546103
>>68546246
It only gives me the updates for one you fucking faggots. I spend way more time ingesting trump propoganda then democratic propoganda. If it sends me the updates for both then why do I only see one for Hillary?
>>
File: google thinks trump is hitler.png (2 MB, 1854x952) Image search: [Google]
google thinks trump is hitler.png
2 MB, 1854x952
>>68544851

maybe goggle's director of regime change is in bed with shillary

google hillary's book and see the results ...
>>
File: google manipulations.png (1 MB, 1885x930) Image search: [Google]
google manipulations.png
1 MB, 1885x930
>>68546103
>Most of what Google does is customized based on your search history

see
>>68547248

bullshit google shill

>I've never googled Hilter or Trump or Mein Kampf
>All the anon that did this got the exact same result

Google 'Crippled America' for yourself
>>
>>68544851
>reddit is fun

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>68547063
The damage control is obvious, you didn't know they were split. Why else would you be worried Hillary won and not Trump. Go away or lurk more, for at least a year.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.