[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck islam!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: fuckislam.jpg (151 KB, 900x874) Image search: [Google]
fuckislam.jpg
151 KB, 900x874
Fuck islam!
>>
Fuck everything
>>
wouldn't show my cock to it honestly
>>
>>68544693
but why m8, we are peaceful people, it's a just a few bad apples, everyone has bad apples
>>
Why is islam the only religion in which it is interpreted that Christians are infidels and need to die? This was 400 ago available to Christians, but we got smart, the muslims still live in their mud huts and fuck goats while reading the koran and only understanding that they need to kill infidels
>>
>>68544880
gotta get out in front of the obvious problem and have your leaders denounce bad behavior

same thing with jews or the catholic church -- the only thing I want to hear come out of the pope's mouth (hope it's not a little boy's penis) is that there's a problem and it's not going to be tolerated anymore
>>
>>68544693
for once a gypsy hasnt made a bad post
>>
mudslimes saying that islam is a religion of peace is like saying that bombing for peace is life fucking for virginity
>>
>>68545266
well gypsies don't blow up in the middle of people for a stupid misread shit from a book
>>
>>68545230
the pope actually wants to reunite orthodox and catholic easters, but the russians are not done fucking up europe yet so the archbishop does not approve it
>>
>>68545456
because they can't read ?
>>
>>68545690
I'm not convinced as to what exactly the pope is up to. That dude gave me a weird feeling right from the outset, especially saying too many things that were too good to be true. It's not my job to be his final judge, though.

But here again if he wants to reunite with Orthodoxy then it seems like an obvious thing to do would be to make sure we all know what the difference is in the first place.
>>
Is Russia, Islam fucks you.
>>
>>68544880
Fuck off.

For starters. How about not playing the victim every time some member of your shitty cult decides to blow helpful white people up.

You cunts could be on social media saying "oh my god that's terrible"

Nope. it's all #muslimlivesmatter or other horseshit.

Meanwhile you "moderate muslim" fucks are dancing in the streets.
>>
>>68547931
yea agree with you....
fuck muslimlives, this is how those filthy apes celebrate back home...

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/new-isis-islamic-state-news-pictues-videos-brussels-belgium-suicide-bombings-attacks-deir-ez-zor-candy-celebration-photo-report/
>>
>>68545185
ever heard of KKK?
>>
>>68548842
yup, great bunch of lads, i don't think that they where savages, savages are the ones who they tried to exterminate!
>>
Keep supporting Saudi Arabia for that oil money goys; never forget that it is your own damn fault for supporting the most barbaric nation in history.
You thought supporting Saudi Arabia will give you money while not caring about what they would do to us - the neighboring countries - you just told yourself that these sub human sand beasts will only fuck their neighbors over, that you will remain safe from their backwards influence. Well guess what, they are coming for you now; you are about to get a taste of what these backwards fucks have been doing to us for 1400 years.
>>
>>68548962
youre quite the faggot
>>
>>68549047
ok faggot, go get disintegrated in a subway station, i see you live in a first world country where a fucking subaway station and airport blew up yesterday, and it seems that you are one of them since half of the europeans are becoming niggers
>>
File: Moscow_Siege,_2002.jpg (57 KB, 680x419) Image search: [Google]
Moscow_Siege,_2002.jpg
57 KB, 680x419
>>68547842
I love going to the movies in Russia!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.