[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GEORGIA BTFO BY DISNEY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: eh.gif (1 MB, 231x191) Image search: [Google]
eh.gif
1 MB, 231x191
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/23/disney-marvel-georgia-religious-liberty-bill-boycott
>>
>>68544197

We don't want those kikes in our State. Good riddens.
>>
>>68544382
>riddens
Shit tier b8
>>
>>68544382
The south shall rise again!.. to grab another bag of cheetos
>>
File: wyatt-man-electric-jew.png (176 KB, 497x594) Image search: [Google]
wyatt-man-electric-jew.png
176 KB, 497x594
>>68544197
2 birds with one stone
>>
>>68544382
Lmao guess you don't want any business then
>The entertainment giant joined a host of other international firms that voiced their opposition to the measure, which passed the Georgia Legislature last week. Executives from Apple, Salesforce and other tech firms have urged Deal to veto the legislation, while the NFL warned it could risk Atlanta’s bid for the Super Bowl.
BTFO BTFO BTFO
>>
Don't see a problem.
>>
>>68544968

Not those businesses. All of that is crowded around Atlanta anyway, and Atlanta is a cesspool.
>>
>>68544197
>>68544968
Seems like tons of shows are made in Georgia, from Adult Swim to AMC to FX

They probably have the best tax breaks of any other state
>>
>>68544197
>With the bill on the desk of the governor, Nathan Deal, Disney has joined other companies stating their opposition to what it describes as “discriminatory practices”
>The bill would allow officials to refuse to conduct same-sex marriages on the grounds of religious belief and permit religious organisations to fire employees on the same grounds.
Why does Disney hates Muslims?
>>
File: GeorgiaPride.jpg (31 KB, 493x526) Image search: [Google]
GeorgiaPride.jpg
31 KB, 493x526
holy shit, if a fucking CHRISTIAN baker doesnt want to bake a fucking GAY WEDDING cake HE SHOULDNT FUCKING HAVE TO. Im so proud of my state, fuck the kikes.
>>
>>68545651

Also call the governor and rmeind him to sign the fucking gun law.

The Soros funded "religious leaders" are rallying against campus carry
>>
>>68545793
Seriously Deal better sign that shit.
>>
>>68546123

He's a faggot. Lt. Gov. Cagle has even met with Moms Demand Action.

Got a lot of ex-Dem cucks in our State and we're still weeding them out.
>>
>>68546319
Is there a list of these traitors so I can not vote for them? No one has time to watch state politics.
>>
>>68544197

>boycott

Disney is going to boycott Georgia? What does Disney even do in Georgia lol...All their shit is in Florida.
>>
File: disney jew.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
disney jew.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
>>68544197

Kikes hate Christians more news at 11
>>
>>68547412
What's wrong with The Little Mermaid?
>>
Fuck disney, nearly everything they produce is leftist propaganda.
>>
>>68544197
How do you film animated movies in a particular state? Sounds like they're using their power to bully them with an unjustified and really unachievable threat.

You notice how they never mentioned refusing to show their movies in that state. They won't do something that'll loose them money, only give impossible threats to others of them loosing money
>>
>>68547806
promotes bestiality
>>
>>68544197
Guess Georgia can just go back to being a shitty state
>>
>>68544197
tl;dr summary or archive please? I'm not giving those guardian cucks any clicks.
>>
>>68544197
Why is Georgia so fucking based?
>>
>>68548667
You've never been to Georgia
>>
>>68548847
I vacationed there once, stone mountain is pretty cool. And their crime rate is pretty low in some areas because people are encouraged if not forced to own guns
>>
>>68548847
It has its pros and cons.
It's commonly accepted that Atlanta proper is absolute shit, as is most of the South/West side, but parts of the North/East and more rural parts of Georgia are pretty cool.

>>68549070
Stone Mountain here.
We're not forced to own guns, that's Kennesaw. We just have shit levels of traffic and non-whites that can't drive worth a damn. But Stone Mountain itself is like a giant "Fuck You" to the rest of the nation, so that's cool.
>>
>>68547412
>Tarzan
He was a white brit and so was Jane you dumb poorfag.

>Kuzco
He was greedy and selfish and learned not to be, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>68549317
Isn't there going to be a klan meeting there soon?
>>
>>68549573
I wouldn't know, but I can't say it would be too surprising, given their history of doing so.
>>
>>68548653
https://web.archive.org/web/20160323195522/http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/23/disney-marvel-georgia-religious-liberty-bill-boycott
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.