[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your daily reminder that these "attacks" are false
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: goodgoys.jpg (326 KB, 997x969) Image search: [Google]
goodgoys.jpg
326 KB, 997x969
>your daily reminder that these "attacks" are false flags and if you think they're real you're a real good goy
>>
File: unbreakable_69481.jpg (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable_69481.jpg
23 KB, 600x300
>>
A fucking lie
Americunt like to find an "hero", stupid subhuman faggot.
>>
>>68542202
YOu mean like the ones who saved your county men's asses on that train?
>>
>>68541800

Mormon/Muslim alliance.

Both support polygamy so no real surprises there.
>>
>>68542307
They just happened to be there at the right time. Can call it "luck" if you want.
Even a fucking leaf would have done the same.
>>
File: 1455044216099.png (104 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1455044216099.png
104 KB, 250x249
>>68542444
>>
>>68542447
They were U.S. service personnel. A leaf would not have done the same. Had they not been there and had Achmed not had nigger tier AK skills, it would have been a trainload of dead frogs.
>>
>>68541800
Didn't we have a thread recently where it was alleged that CIA was cultivating deep cover operatives with a high level of apparent naivete and plausible deniability?
>>
>>68542447
A leaf wouldn't be able to instinctively be able to identify what was happening and what type of gun the terrorist had without having seen either. Like a 6th sense. That's U-S-A bred, baby!
>>
>>68541800
we legit saw the explosion in the Boston attacks doe
>>
>Mormon
wow maybe I should reconsider my fedora ways
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 270x270
>>68542820
A leaf would have wilted into a pathetic puddle of maple syrup
>>
>>68541800
>>>/x/
>>
>>68541800

Shame he didn't die.
>>
>>68543036
>CIA
He has to be. I can't remember from where, but I heard they like hiring Mormons for some reason, they tend to be really vanilla, and not too suspicious.
>>
this is too obvious to be obvious

what the fuck kind of double triple mindfuck is this
>>
>>68541800
*tip* to you my fellow seer!
>>
>>68541800
He didnt survive the paris bombins. He was in paris when they happened. Patis is kinda big tinfoil hat
>>
>>68541800
>it was mormons all along

clever bastards. figures a bunch of preppers would be secretly bringing about the apocalypse.
>>
>>68541800
So if the attacks are fake why would they publicize this guy? Chekcmate.
>>
>>68541800
Where is your proof, you fucking faggot
>>
>>68542447
why aren't any french people ever in the right place at the right time?
>>
>>68544781
the jews are mocking you.
>>
>>68541800
Good link.
Good source.
Of course your'e right. Valid source bro.
Valid source n all.

Go kill yourself Muslim brotherhood.
>>
>>68541800
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Jessop

Isn't the first time this has happened.

Unsurprising people on /pol/ don't understand the law of large numbers.
>>
>>68541800
>implying his magic underpants aren't protecting him
>>
>>68544446
it's a stasi tactic. fuck with dissidents in such a way that they know they are being fucked with but without ever giving them conclusive evidence.

imagine if someone broke into your house and rearranged the stuff on your desk just so slightly every day. move an ashtray an inch to the left, a family picture a quarter-turn to the right, etc.

the person would know something's up but short of catching the offender in the act they will never be able to prove anything, and any "evidence" obtained makes them sound crazy if they share it with people we would call "bluepilled".

same idea. we know he's a crisis actor but if we were to show someone that news story and say "look this is evidence of a huge conspiracy" they would think we're crazy..

that combined with the constant flow of demoralizing propaganda posted here and on other sites is designed to make us insecure, paranoid and unstable.
>>
>>68541800
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Yamaguchi

>was a survivor of both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during World War II. Although at least 160 people are known to have been affected by both bombings, he is the only person to have been officially recognized by the government of Japan as surviving both explosions.
>>
Lucifers illusions
>>
>>68545472
figured as much, thanks for reaffirming it
>>
>>68541800
All the "attacks" were just attempts to kill this man
>>
Once is an incident
Twice is a coincidence
Three times? Thats enemy action.

Clearly this man has been cursed and all these bombings are some supernatural enity trying to get to him.
>>
>>68541800
This explain why Trump lost Utah
>>
Can I get some credible evidence? Redpill me if you can.
>>
>terrorist attacks stem from the hidden oligarchy that controls the entire world
>their invisible hand has pulled the strings ceaselessly
>there is no direct evidence they exist, as they are masterminds of their craft
>but they'll reuse the same people who already are documented in the news

But let me guess Conspiratards, they do it to seed the doubts?

>muh self-fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>68541800
I'm not sure if he is the luckiest or unluckiest man alive
>>
Funny, I didn't realize that a Mormon mission to Paris also had them cross into Belgium as well..

Oh wait, it doesnt.
>>
>>68545582
Hiroshima and Nagasaki confirmed for inside job
>>
>>68541800
>a block away in Boston
>in the city of Paris
he wasn't exactly that close to the other two attacks
>>
>>68542447
But definitely not any toothpastes.
>>
ACTORS ALL ACTORS EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS AN ACTOR TOO IM AN ACTOR YOU'RE AN ACTOR THE ENTIRE PLANET IS MADE UP OF ACTORS EVERY SINGLE EVENT IN THE HISTORY IS A FALSE FLAG THE INVENTION OF THE WHEEL IS A FALSE FLAG THE FORMATION OF EARTH IS A FALSE FLAG THE BIG BANG IS A FALSE FLAG MY BIRTH IS A FALSE FLAG ACTORS ALL ACTORS
>>
>>68547421
yep. its not like he actually 'survived' the other two incidents. he was just in the area those attacks took place.
>>
Not all Canadians (that being around ten of us on pol out of the entire nation) are faggots, just most of them

I am going to be quite happy once I gtfo out of the shithole I am stuck in. And once I do: i will be free. Idgaf if I will be considered an illegal, I refuse to sell my sanity away for literally nothing in return.
>>
>>68542447
Yeah fuck you. I hope your country rots under the caliphate you ungrateful yuropean fucks. Go back to your cheese and wine and try not to break your neak with your nose held so high.
>>
>>68541800
>false flag attacks
>cause muslims totally don't want to strap bombs to themselves and blow up white christians.
>>
>>68541800
There's a BIG FUCKING difference between
"Survived" Boston bombing is WAY different than "was a block away from the explosion"

There's also a HUGE difference between "survived Paris attacks" and "was in Paris during the attacks"

If he survived the Paris attack, then every single person in Manhattan is a 9/11 survivor.
>>
>>68544272
Mormons don't drink, gamble, etc., so they have a really easy time with background checks, plus there are pretty established Mormon cliques in all these agencies at this points that can show all kinds of favoritism. Utah's whole economy revolves around defense contracting at this point.
>>
>>68543036
I know the cia and nsa hire mormons because they are submissive and will do anything they are told.
>>
>>68548846
their religion makes them basically beholden to governmental authority. the serious ones will not break any law for any reason and this applies to any form of governmental authority, i.e. an order from a superior.

it also gives them a free pass on any perpetual spiritual consequences.

this combined with their missionary training, specifically in how they are taught to approach people and speak with people to do their work, and their viewpoint on sex and abstinance, makes them almost ideal secret agents.

just another ideology with a propensity for churning out easily manipulated killing tools.
>>
>>68549405
>>68549405
http://www.businessinsider.com/11-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-mormons-2011-6?op=1
>>
>>68547989
you sound upset, David :^)
>>
>>68541800

> able to execute false flag attack thousands of miles away
> unable to stop the same small group of people from being injured at each event

okay
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.