[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ do you say #deathtodrumpf like I do, and if not why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: tbh.jpg (7 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
7 KB, 300x187
/pol/ do you say #deathtodrumpf like I do, and if not why not?

He needs to be assassinated and somebody should get on a silkroad copycat site and hire a hitman
>>
Violent, uneducated anti-Trump protesters are the ones who need to be put down. They are stupid, rabid animals who pose a major threat to the civilized part of America, they want to see their country burn more than anything and they don't even know why themselves.
>>
>>68541176

if you kill Trump

I will kill you
>>
>>68541176
You should probably focus on Hillary considering Bernie and friends can't even beat her. Bernie won't ever get a shot to face trump in the general election
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1080x1123) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1080x1123
>>68541176
You can't stop him, it's already to late. Let me tell you it's going to be grand.
>>
>>68541176
tips.fbi.gov
>>
>>68541176
So when someone says something you don't agree with, your reaction is to desire assasination? How badly were you raised? That's not how adults talk. If I don't like my boss, I can't just kill him. Your mind is poisoned
>>
>>68542989
reroll for real fuck that
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 492x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 492x362
>>68542871
Dubs thread? Dubs thread. Check'em!
>>
>>68542793
This is sadly true, I just hope he drops out before the GE because then the Democratic side will be split ticket voting making Drumpfs rise all the more likely.
>>
>>68541176
>implying any welfare-leeching libcuck could even come close to saving what a hitman would ask for the life of a multi-billionaire presidential candidate
Trump would literally be one of the most expensive targets on earth
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 716x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 716x611
>>68543528
What is a Drumpf?
>>
>>68541176
I say death to you, pussy. Why dont you do it, big shot?
>>
>>68543419
I want to become "uppity slut" and live the good life with daddy's credit card. Livin the easy life!

Check'em!
>>
File: Capture.png (557 KB, 584x725) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
557 KB, 584x725
You've got to be fucking kidding me

I just got this when I opened (german) jewbook

I subscribed to a lot of other sites, including other politicians and this message never showed up before

It says that im subscribed to this page and that i can undo it anytime to not see their postings anymore.

PURE COINCIDENCE
>>
>>68541176
Someone should kill you.
>>
File: Zyclon B time.jpg (8 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
Zyclon B time.jpg
8 KB, 230x230
>>68541176
I would pay good money to gas your worthless ass, faggot.

TRUMP 2016!
>>
>>68543598

I dont think theres an assassin alive whod kill trump for a patcheck, thats bot the type of job you get out of alive.

You'd need someone willing to die, either a quack or a hardline military agent
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqCuy_4JKuM
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.