[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to know that all your hopes and dreams have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: glorious prophet.jpg (71 KB, 594x800) Image search: [Google]
glorious prophet.jpg
71 KB, 594x800
What's it like to know that all your hopes and dreams have been crushed by the collective might of the army of God, /pol/? Trump stands no chance against The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. As a proud Mormon, I and my brothers will do everything in our power to to "stump the Trump" as you people put it. I know that the church is true. I know that God lives and the Mormon people will stand with Israel against this racist bigot.
>>
>>68539840
Fuck off, kike
>>
>>68539840
>He doesn't remember R-Money getting btfo
>>
>>68540306
>“Donald Trump has had several foreign wives,” Romney said, referring to our good friend Ivana Trump, of Czechoslovakia, and Melania Trump, from Slovenia. “It turns out that there really are jobs Americans won’t do.”

Considering how he literally destroyed Trump with that comment, I don't know what you're talking about. Trump is a Nazi. Our people have a long history of standing up to the government and religious hatred. I thought /pol/ was supposed to be about freedom, but you people just talk about hating Jews and building walls.
>>
>>68540694
God isn't real you fucking retard
>>
>>68540967
>tips
>>
>>68539840
God damn I hate you
>>
>>68541282
Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.
>>
>>68539840
plz just go back to your homeworld mormons
>>
>>68541531
A LEAF
>>
>>68539840
Religion is so overrated
>>
File: I fucking love being white.jpg (907 KB, 1632x2200) Image search: [Google]
I fucking love being white.jpg
907 KB, 1632x2200
>>68539840
>I and my brothers
>to to "stump the Trump"
what is english
>stand with Israel against this racist bigot.
Trump is very pro-Israel. Also quote to me anything he said that was racist.

Bait faggot. Here's a higher res pic for you
>>
>>68542297
"African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don't care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance"

How is that not racist? Trump hates blacks. He hates Mexicans, calling them rapists and criminals.
>>
>>68539840
I and my brothers will do everything in our power to to "stump the Trump"

You mean, like, suicide bombing n shit?

I know that the church is true. I know that God lives and the Mormon people will stand with Israel against this racist bigot.

The christian church IS Israel. The zionist entity on the Levant just uses that name, too.
>>
>>68541531
Canada is getting cucked up the ass by Muslims and you want Mormons to go back to their homeworld?
>>
>>68542732
>How is that not racist?
'cause the mentioned deficites are not attributed to RACE, that is, biology.
Saying they have to learn about leadership and self governanment would makes sense only when you think it's a cultural thing.
>>
File: 1456290811899.jpg (1 MB, 720x9720) Image search: [Google]
1456290811899.jpg
1 MB, 720x9720
>>68539840
>I know that God lives and the Mormon people will stand with Israel against this racist bigot.
I didn't know racist bigots got invited to speak in front AIPAC and recieved standing ovations for doing so.
>>
>>68539840
You stupid fuckers are no better than Muslims. Kill yourself you cultist faggot.
>>
>>68542781
>suicide bombing
>thinks we're equivalent to Muslims
Obviously not, Hanz. We're white. With all the hatred we're getting though, we'll go to all legal means to stop him. United, our people are strong. If there's one thing our church is, it is united.
>>
>>68542732
Facts = Racism?
>What is History?
>>
>>68542732
When did he say that?
That's awesome.
>>
>>68542732
I don't know who wrote that quote but it's 100% true and not racist. First he mentions "African Americans", and it's true, people from ghettos (independently of whether they're black or white or something else) like to play the victim and are lazy. I know it because I was an immigrant and my fellow countrymen behave in exactly the same way.

Then he mentions Kenya etc and it's also true, blacks don't have much history of their own, whites just came over with all their fancy culture and colonization and when they fucked off, blacks didn't take advantage of anything the whites gave them.

The mexicans quote is about illegal immigrants, not about mexicans or mexican immigrants as a whole.

Obviously Trump likes Ben Carson a lot because he's a successful civilized human, not a ghetto bitch whose only aspirations are either being a rapper or playing in the NBA.
>>
>>68543282
Didn't AIPAC apologize for the people who were involved in that standing ovation though? Kind of sounds like AIPAC didn't really support what he was saying
>>
>>68543626
Trump likes Carson because Carson licks his boots. He's a house nigger to Trump. He's only trying to use him and Carson is falling for it.
>>
>>68542732

Except he didn't say that: http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-africans-lazy-stealing/
>>
>>68543282
See
>>68543704
>>
>>68541282
>>68541531
>>68542052
>>68542297
>>68542781
>>68543131
>>68543282
> ALL THIS FOREIGN BUTTHURT
Thank you based mormons
>>
>>68543820
>disregards everything a total of 4 people told him about Trump not being racist
>attacks Ben Carson, retired neurosurgeon, candidate for presidency and supporter of THE next president with actual racist statements.
Nah, Trump and his supporters are racists, right?

Don't bother you fake mormon, your bait is literally 0/10. Thread abandoned
>>
>>68544175
>Fake Mormon
I literally have my pearls of great price/doctrine and covenants and my BoM next to me. Try again.
>>
>>68544175
Also, how was I attacking Ben Carson and how was I racist? I never said -I- thought he was a house nigger. I said that's what Trump thinks of him. It's obvious. Sorry you can't see the big picture. I guess it makes sense, coming from someone living in Portugal.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.