[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that absolutism is the ultimate political cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 960x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 960x567
Daily reminder that absolutism is the ultimate political cancer

If you're someone with a 100% "I'm right, you're wrong" conviction, you should not be allowed to debate, it doesn't matter if you're leftist or right-wing

Before you post opinions on the internet, take a solid moment and really TRY to understand how your opposing side thinks
Everyone on /pol/ should do this, or discussions here will never be good
>>
>>68539282
I'm not 100% right, but they are 100% wrong.
>>
daily reminder that you should always envisage that the people you think are wrong can actually be the ones being right.
>>
>>68539378
> a bernout
>>
>>68539282
Fuck off you're 100% a faggot
>>
>>68539282
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>68539282
the time for this has passed.

Its us or them, Europeans survive or they die. Nothing else matters but our liberty and survival.

Kill your enemies.
>>
Agreed. Thank you for saying this. But it's a lost cause trying to impart this knowledge on pol. The fact is that it's an echo chamber, just like reddit. Where people come for self reaffirmation, not discussing. Dissenting opinions are always trampled and hivemind prevails. It's ugly sometimes.
>>
>>68539963
Says the bong, who's more likely than not, never seen a bug boy weapon. Or enlisted in the service when you could have.
>>
>>68539282
This is true. The most successful countries have always been ones where the people are able to put aside differences and work towards common goals.
>>
>>68540174
Like America in ww1.
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (177 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
177 KB, 499x499
I will never look at penguins the same way ever again.
>>
>>68540174

>implying Liberals will ever put aside differences and do that

They are the ones that focus and harp on differences more than anyone to make news and movements and shit. They will just ask for "compromise" that the left will benefit more from and the conservatives will get nothing.
>>
>>68539282
Here's the problem with that bub;
You say that the opposition has some good points, they in turn say that you are the antichrist. The radical and stupid people will listen to them while the moderates who would otherwise ignore them listen to you acknowledge them and you will lose that voting block

To be a moderate in these times is akin to shooting yourself in the foot
Why would anybody willingly sabotage themselves?
>>
>>68540157
JIDF shill detected.
>>
>>68539282
>If you're someone with a 100% "I'm right, you're wrong" conviction, you should not be allowed to debate, it doesn't matter if you're leftist or right-wing
thats a pretty absolutists position m8
>>
>>68540501
>can't go one post without making the argument red vs blue

Anon pls you're proving op's words true. It's both sides that can't comprise. And it's so sad because when you take a simple look at everything

>we are all Americans

Answers become crystal clear
>>
File: 944.jpg (239 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
944.jpg
239 KB, 960x895
>>68539282
I agree.
Like it or not, there is a reason why western liberal democracy became the predominant system of government in majority of world.

Not to mention that countries that happen to have different system of government like various dictatorships still pretend they are liberal democracies by staging elections and trying to maintain the illusion of it.

inb4 everyone gets triggered
>>
>>68539282
>you should not be allowed to debate, it doesn't matter if you're leftist or right-wing
agreed, only nationalists are allowed absolutism, because we are in the right.
>>
File: Typical_pol_thread(2).png (934 KB, 978x686) Image search: [Google]
Typical_pol_thread(2).png
934 KB, 978x686
>>68540750
So typical
>>
>>68540894
> Were all Americans

Not those illegals the left wants to give free passage to yet wont listen to anyone.

Compromise doesn't magically give you the best of both worlds, I hope you know.
>>
I debate with my Fists.
Some people debate with their Dicks.
>>
File: Bianca Perry 02.png (3 MB, 1300x1083) Image search: [Google]
Bianca Perry 02.png
3 MB, 1300x1083
>>68539282
Several years too late, Scary-as-fuck Attack Penguin.
>>
So OP agrees he's not always right and goes into arguments ready to acknowledge the opposition may be correct?

>horseshit

This have an open mind shit only seems to apply to those who disagree with them. I still remember the first time I came across it. Having a debate with a lib over Clinton committing perjury (oldfag). Lib getting BTFO when she stopped me and said "I'm not going to continue discussing this if you keep trying to prove me wrong and change my mind."

WHY THE FUCK DEBATE ANYTHING THEN?

I'm sorry if precious snowflakes think that just because they feel a certain way it's true but life isn't like that, Suzy. If you aren't going into an argument to prove your point, then sit down and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>68541384
Hope this doesn't break your reality, but there are republicans that are pro illegals and Democrats that are anti illegals. All that matters to them is who's funding them and how they want them to think.

To the American population it's clear that illegal immigration is a tax on our already overburdened system which they don't pay literal taxes for.

It's just hard to get an agreement when everyone's being funded by a different money bag.
>>
>>68539282
you are 100% wrong, snow nigger
>>
>>68539282
>I'm right, you're wrong" conviction,
But in most casrs one thong is right anf the other is not-right.
>TRY to understand how your opposing side thinks
Why? Since they're wrong tgey obv6think wrong.
>>
>>68542509
Th4s nugg3r ish russiansb
>>
>>68542613
Tablet keyboard is hard to type, fuck off.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.