[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i am for the poor working american >i also want to legalize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hrc.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hrc.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>i am for the poor working american
>i also want to legalize 20M illegals to compete with the poor working american in the job market
this also fucks over black people badly.... what are democrat voters thinking?
>>
they are already working.
>>
Protip: they don't think
>>
>>68539430
Then they get to watch their wages decrease and accept it or be replaced
>>
hillary is actually quite pretty
>>
>>68539430
illegally... When they are bidding on wages and benefits on the open market it's going to spell out pain for the poor. Of course... corporations are going to make a killing as always... funny how those two always seem to line up
>>
>>68539201
If your job can be replaced by a spic, you need to rethink your life
>>
>>68539788
>Work in landscaping, literal spic paradise.
>Still outwork the spics because they become lazy fucks once they're americanized.
I also derive a sick pleasure from outlasting people at dirty jobs.
>>
>>68539663
I was gonna tell you how full of shit you are, but then again you're a britbong so it's understandable.
>>
>>68539430
illegally

hillary will let them keep legal wages down too (more than now)

>muh $15 mcdonalds job!!! -democrats
>hillary legalizes 20M illegals who will work for $8
there goes that movement
>>
>>68539788
90% of jobs can
>>
>>68539788
the world needs janitors like the world needs engineers

I'll prioritize my own people thanks
>>
>>68540393
Janitors and other low skill jobs are going to be replaced by machines in the next half century
>>
>>68540531
and then illegals won't even be necessary under the false pretense of
>muh jobs nobody wants
:^)
>>
>>68539430

>black
>democrat
>50% youth unemployment
>>
>>68540673
Yeah, but we need their votes, so another republicuck never gets elected
>>
>>68541324
republicuck>democuck

not a problem anyway because Trump is going all the way
>>
>>68541484
>Trump is going all the way
November can't come soon enough
>>
>>68541924
what's the rush
enjoy the ride
welcome all our new friends
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.