[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY - Why is that so unreasonable that the church is a mosque?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 57825-maxresdefault.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
57825-maxresdefault.jpg
310 KB, 1920x1080
>RAW_GOOGLE_TRANSLATE
München, the Catholic parish priest has offered the Catholic temples for the Muslims to use them as mosque.
Your openness even goes so far that you have proposed to leave a church in Sendling Muslims.
Because could be no mosque a few years ago in the square opposite the Korbinian church, I said at the time: "Give the Muslims but the Church." We worship the same God, we have a problem with the big churches, which are too often empty - why is that so unreasonable that the church is a mosque? That would be a signal for this city. Many say that I'm crazy now that I have already received many letters. But our relationship with the world religions should be open.
>>RAW_GOOGLE_TRANSLATE
Ihre Offenheit geht sogar so weit, dass Sie vorgeschlagen haben, eine Kirche in Sendling Muslimen zu überlassen.

Weil auf dem Platz gegenüber der Korbinianskirche vor einigen Jahren keine Moschee entstehen konnte, hab ich damals gesagt: „Gebt den Moslems doch die Kirche.“ Wir beten denselben Gott an, wir haben ein Problem mit den großen Kirchen, die viel zu oft leer stehen – warum ist das so abwegig, dass aus der Kirche eine Moschee wird? Das wäre ein Signal für diese Stadt. Viele sagen dazu, dass ich jetzt spinne, da hab’ ich schon viele Briefe bekommen. Aber unser Verhältnis zu den Weltreligionen sollte offener sein.

Source :
http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.rainer-schiessler-im-az-gespraech-zoelibat-schwule-ehen-moscheen-das-sagt-pfarrer-klartext.ea8d97b9-e315-4e63-9a9c-2230d0d02a33.html
>>
File: Rainer Maria Schließler.jpg (78 KB, 894x503) Image search: [Google]
Rainer Maria Schließler.jpg
78 KB, 894x503
>>68535503
>>
>>68535503
fuck those filthy nigger kikes
>>
>>68535503
ITs whats symbolic about it. You have to remember when the T*rks conquered Constantinople in 1453 they turned the Haiga Sophia into the Bayezid mosque. Its about a symbolic message of conquering.
>>
May God have mercy on your souls.
>>
>>68535503
WOLLT IHR IHREN STAAT MUSLIMEN GEBEN?!

JAAAAAA!
>>
>>68535503
LOS VON ROM! LOS VON ROM!
>>
File: 1457977744102.png (588 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1457977744102.png
588 KB, 1440x810
>Catholics
>>
>>68535503
That terrorism shit works great in Europe. Shoot sone concert up, get more refugees, a few rape gangs, a few murders here and there, a couple bombings and viola, everyone surrenders.

You brought the enemy in and welcomed them, they are only doing what they naturally desire, killing and raping and conquest. You do nothing but protect them.

Sure, we are just as bad but we tried to fight them but a bunch of pissing their pants cry babies made us stop.
>>
I wonder why no one has done a counterattack yet like people attempted to assassinate hitler.

This is cultural suicide.
Lefties became islamists.
Lefties say: just go out of the way of islamists, girls/women don't wear what you like, wear clothing that doesn't 'offend' muslims.

That sure is freedom.

God fucking dammit, bomb those fuckers out of our country!

IS admitted sending terrorists as refugees to europe.
And the goverments just fucking take it and when something happens they go. Don't hate on islam, just adapt to it.

It is fucking cultural suicide, why is no one doing anything against it?
>>
>>68535503

Old news. The thing is nobody goes to church anymore anyway. So I guess they figured they may as well sell their unused assets to someone to make some cash.

Annoying either way. Didn't feel much of an outrage about it though. Just one of the many little things happening all the time.
>>
File: 1456019393097.jpg (9 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1456019393097.jpg
9 KB, 243x207
>tfw Catholics are the biggest cucks :(
>>
>>68537303
adding:
It has been proven over and over again that multiculturism does not fucking work. And especially with cultured that are so totally different.

Why are they trying so hard to kill us off for them?
>>
>>68535503
Sure the God may be the same but Jesus would have seen Muhammad as a filthy heretic who leads people astray. A false prophet. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Jesus was the last prophet. Anyone who has come after has been a deciever.

Fucking catholics. Not that we're much better what with our atheist priests but at least we haven't converted our churches into mosques (though it will probably happen).
>>
>>68537303
It's over, Hitler tried to save Europe and even he couldnt do it.
>>
>>68537554
Nah i'm not saying hitler was right.
But at least he sure did not try to kill off his own culture.
He did some wrong stuff.
But I'm saying current european politicians are worse than hitler for their own culture and countries.

They're bringing the terror right in to us.

It's fucking planned, i'm calling it.
>>
>>68537332
>The thing is nobody goes to church anymore anyway.
And this is the solution? You should give the church to the homeless, childs, buddhist or anything else ... but why the fuck to the muslims? And then you are surprised why every rapefugee wants to go to Germany.

I thought the Germans are smarter.
>>
>>68537736

>It's fucking planned, i'm calling it.

I can't help that feeling anymore either after Merkel's latest deal with Turkey. With the Balkans already closed off there was no need for this and yet she has done it.
>>
Letting the Icon of Munich and Bavaria be turned into a Mosque?

Hahaha lone and behold even Bavaria will be Islamic

Massalah brotyhers
>>
>>68537875

I said the church figured they may as well sell it. If you haven't noticed yet, higher tier catholic priests tend to be rich wasteful fucks. Money and money management play an important role in matters of the church just as much as for secular institutions.
>>
>B-Bavaria is conservative, you guys
>>
>>68537303
Because Germans have conditioned trained for years to hate their country and love immigrants.
Haven't been to school? Every time you say how evil the 3rd Reich was or how multiculturalism and migration is good, you get a reward in form of good grades, being socially accepted or getting pussy from "leftie" girls who dye their hair red to show their parents. It's the same as with Pavlov's dog.
>>
Hahahahahahahaha
Oh you Germans
>>
File: 1432020934540.jpg (322 KB, 1576x2358) Image search: [Google]
1432020934540.jpg
322 KB, 1576x2358
>>68535503
Wow. Yet another sign that the powers of hell are accomplishing their goal of destroying and denegrating Holy Mother Church. God have mercy on us all....
>>
>>68538198

>Letting the Icon of Munich and Bavaria be turned into a Mosque?

You retard, the church in question is not the one in the pic OP has used.
>>
>>68538878
I started falling asleep in history calsses after we were past the dinosaurs.
But i know what you mean, there are even tons of documentaries on tv about that. and how bad it was.
Sure there's a lot of bad stuff that happened. gassing millions of jews sure was not right.
Killing people in your own country is still wrong.

But letting millions of people in that want to do just that with people of that country is just pure stupidity.

And i'm surprised as well as worried of how successfull they're doing that right now.

It pisses me of how people are not thinking on their own and just repeat what tv tells them.
>>
File: IMG_2187.jpg (8 KB, 73x30) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2187.jpg
8 KB, 73x30
>>68539498
>muh billions of martyrs
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.