[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ believe in God, and how did you come to believe and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1458265277103.jpg (129 KB, 701x755) Image search: [Google]
1458265277103.jpg
129 KB, 701x755
Does /pol/ believe in God, and how did you come to believe and have a relationship with God?
>>
Although I do believe in pedophilia and that woman are inferior to men, I just find it to be illogical.
>>
I believed in god as a kid when I was told to believe in him, I don't anymore.
>>
I don't believe in God. I believe in the universal flow. Doesn't do shit ever. Just exist.
Still, i was brought up Christian, and will gladly support another crusade.
DEUS VULT.
For people like myself, I simply wish for a world without these violent ragheads. A few years, or decades of crusading could save humanity lifetimes of despair and pain.
>>
>>68534712
I cant circumnavigate the fact that if god does exist, he's a massive shitty worthless asshole
>>
I was raised Catholic but from what I can see believe in God really does not affect one's actions all that much. It's mostly culture and nurturing that do that.

So really it's irrelevant.
>>
>>68534712
I had sex with my priest as a young boy.
>>
>raised with no religion
>decide to call myself atheist at 12
>watch TheAmazingBanana all the time and listen to Richard Dawkins and Marilyn Manson
>become most goth edgelord
>visit Masonic Temple at age 21 and share beers with Masons while talking about God
>get interested in all things occult and esoteric
>find out that all religions are onions like Shrek with layers over layers of meaning and worth
>look into religion from philosophical lense
>Christian
>>
God lets my gf put her tongue up my butt before church. I always make sure to think of him as my gf makes me cum all over my tummy by passionately fondling my g-spot with her worm-like tongue. I sit my clean wet butthole down on the bench every sunday morning and solemnly thank him for the sexual pleasure I receive under his loving eyes.
>>
First you must realize that god is not a conscious being
>>
File: le ashton face.png (229 KB, 321x309) Image search: [Google]
le ashton face.png
229 KB, 321x309
>tfw raised without religion so don't have all these weird neurotic hang ups about the purpose of life, letting your parents down, feeling guilty over every little thing and a persistent feeling of being judged by a harsh imaginary audience that every person raised with religion seemingly has
>>
Don't believe in god but I identify with Russian Orthodox culture and what not.

What makes us "us" is just a bunch of chemicals and electrical signals
>>
>>68535839
Another great shitpost
>>
My parents were very bad Catholics. I grew up believing in god as a kid, but lost my faith as time went on. Went full fedora mode in high school. Now I pray sometimes for some reason. Wouldn't say I believe in God, but I believe in Christ, for whatever reason. It's a real convoluted internal struggle. I'm full of doubt, but still pray somehow.
>>
>>68534712
Believe in the holy trinity and that Jesus Christ is my lord and savior raised by parents as Catholic. My father is Catholic cause his grandma used to take him to every service.
>>
>>68534712
It's nice to watch this after bashing back neck beards online:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA6aIhHzXkw
>>
>>68535966
mah nigger. potatobrother, i love you.

Feels great to be clean of that shit.
>>
>>68535839
I mean. It's like an art now. So why the fuck can't you guys produce some good comedians like Canada if you're so good with the bantz?
>>
>>68535408
>"shitty worthless asshole"
reddit meme
try harder
>>
>>68534712
I used to. Strongly. I grew ever more critical of Christianity, but even more so of religion in general - Islam mostly of course.

But if I needed anything else to turn me into an antitheist and Antichristian it was the constant shilling and treachourous behaviour of "well nourished" and capitalistically sheltered bishops, pastors, preachers and Christian politicians for the rapefugees and the turn over of the nation of Germany into a "multi cultural" (islamized) Germanistan.

And you really shouldn't post a picture of a crusader to represent the Christianity of today. Actually the crusaders were the most Antichristian figures in all of this slave morality cult - which is why they and the knights of the middle ages are the only thing noble you can find in there. All the church of today can do is suck circumcised dick and bend over to Islam. It would rather celebrate the islamization of Europe as a new found way of spirituality and turning to God than call for a new Crusade. Fuck these people.
>>
>>68534712
I used to believe when I was a child but I think I'm agnostic now
>>
I believe in God, was raised Catholic, and I don't plan on ever leaving the faith
>>
G-d is very real, and despite the doubters, there is no other way to explain the survival of his people through every type of persecution imaginable.

Think of what they have survived, and then ask yourself how....
>>
Atheist master belief reporting in.
>>
>>68535523
>raised with no religion
>decide to call myself atheist at 12
>catholic school
>just ignore religion and try to understand society
>mfw chistianity makes a better society
>Normies must fear punishment in hell so they don't fuck other peoples shit
>It all makes sense now
>studing christian religion
>I'm a gnostic now
>ALL HAIL LOGOS
>>
>>68534712
Yes, I do.

And that is no one's business but mine.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (475 KB, 658x485) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
475 KB, 658x485
>>68534712

I used to be a atheist then i found out that evilution is just a jewish hoax .Now i dont know anymore
>>
Yes.
>>
>>68534712
I believe in God quite strongly. I am quite afraid of him in fact but that keeps me in line. I'm pretty sure without him I'd be a degenerate.

I also believe the Bible.
>>
>>68538758

You are job the god fearing man .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZKuixGmiMw&index=95&list=WL
better get your facts straight
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.