[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for a redpill about native Americans and the so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: joo74.png (372 KB, 439x491) Image search: [Google]
joo74.png
372 KB, 439x491
Are you ready for a redpill about native Americans and the so called "biological warfare" used to wipe them out? Do you remember how we were told that the evil white man used small pox to kill off the natives?

lets state some facts.
1492 was the year Columbus touched the Caribbean.
In 1518 Hernán Cortés started his exploration in Mexico.
Plymouth Colony was founded back in 1620.

The first microscope was invented back in 1590.
Louis Pasteur discovered what we know as disease between 1860 and 1864.

Tell me how the white man purposely used biological warfare on the Natives when the discovery of disease as we know it was found almost 400 years after Columbus touched the Caribbean and two hundred years after Plymouth rock was touched by the mayflower ?

Is this a Jewish trick or am I wrong?
>>
Are you fucking retarded or something?

Just because we didn't know the literal cause of disease, doesn't mean people didn't know what fucking diseases were and how to spread them.

Go kill yourself already, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>68534430
>we didn't know the literal cause of disease, doesn't mean people didn't know what fucking diseases were and how to spread them.

which makes no sense.
>>
>>68534188
It wasn't used on purpose.
>>
People understood how to innocculate themselves, that is, to intentionally give themselves a disease when they were healthy so the symptoms were lessened.

George Washington dosed himself with smallpox that way.

People kinda knew...sorta.

I'm thinking that the natural spread of disease would be more than sufficient for the natives.

No need to distribute it on purpose.
>>
>>68534188
Men have known about bio warfare forever now. The English used rats to spread the plague on frenxh forts/castles.

Spreading a plague amongst the indians would be as easy as having an indian come into contact with an infected person and let him sneeze on him. Hell the person coulda just sneezed onhis hand and then go greet the indian. The indian would then carry on home unknowingly and get sick later, family wouls be near him and get sick later, witch doctors would be called in and get sick later on. One person makes contact with another and bam you got yourself a break out

My point is that it wasn't rocket science
>>
>>68534580

Only to your stupid fucking ass.

I'll put it this way, so your simple fucking brain can understand:

We knew that the sun was a thing for thousands and thousands of years before we figured out it's just a giant burning ball of hydrogen.

Diseases worked the same way.

We didn't know that small pox was actually microbes killing other microbes, but we knew it was a thing, and that if you gathered up the bedding of someone who died from it, you could spread it.

Now kindly do the gene pool a favor, and remove yourself from it.
>>
>>68534430
You are quite the fucking dumbass
>>
Lmao. People didnt know the literal nature of disease but they were able to observe basic things about how it works. They understood the concept of contamination since biblical times.
>>
>>68534188

Stop using logic and just accept the self hate because you are white.
>>
>>68536227
Wow, youre actually buying this?
>>
This is why people think /pol/ is satire
>>
File: kek qt.png (354 KB, 431x468) Image search: [Google]
kek qt.png
354 KB, 431x468
>>68536446
>This is why people

like who? fuck them!
>>
>>68536029

fkn this. during the middle ages, plague ridden corpses were thrown via catapult behind enemy lines/walls/castles in order to kill or force out the enemy. this concept was already well known.....
>>
Do people really believe this? I actually wish white people were this clever and devious.
>>
File: native_americans.jpg (491 KB, 781x600) Image search: [Google]
native_americans.jpg
491 KB, 781x600
Something else they don't tell you is that part of the reason they were so vulnerable to old world diseases was because the group that crossed the Bering Strait were pretty small, so all native americans had low genetic diversity and thus less disease resistance.

If you really want to piss off a leftist professor, point that out to them.
>>
SHINY
>>
there was also a plague that killed out like 90% of the native population before we started settling the "new" world. accounts from earlier traders and explorers stated that you could see the smoke from the many campfires literally miles offshore. so you pretty much had a drastically reduced population of those who had survived a previous outbreak get hit again with a new disease.
>>
>>68534188

this isn't a red pill this is just fuckin' gay and retarded

people have been flinging diseased corpses and blood and scabs at each other for millenia, obviously that shit makes people sick
>>
>>68534188
Even if we did, I don't give a fuck. They fucking battled each other for thousands of years for land, and we just came along and did it better than they did. We won, they lost. Get over it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.