[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup bi /pol/ars I'm a native Texan who just finished a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (1 MB, 778x809) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 778x809
Sup bi /pol/ars

I'm a native Texan who just finished a 4 hour license to carry course

Ask me anything

I actually have a whole new outlook on guns and people. To be honest, I'm not even sure that I want the responsibility of being the accuser, judge, jury and executioner in the case of something going wrong. What I will promote is carrying some sort of badass pepper spray or taser gun, more so because you can conceal carry those pretty much anywhere

Seriously though, ask me anything

There's about 1,000,000 license holders in Texas, which isn't even close to the total population

You're 200 percent more likely to get into an altercation in Houston than any other major city

The most dangerous places are Wal Mart parking lot and grocery stores

Let's discuss why you still think I shouldn't have the right to carry
>>
when you will seek help for heart attacks? ? ?
>>
>>68531004
#burn
>>
Who gives a shit what you have to say you narcissistic faggot? I'm sure you have ALL the answers now.
>>
>>68530951
Houston is just about the shittiest part of Texas.
>>
>>68531004

It's a meme photo.

OP have you gotten your Texas Law Shield membership? Professional training? IDPA matches? Read Texas Gun Law book?
>>
Hey fellow texas bro what part of texas are you from? I live on the east side of Houston.

How was the class and what did it consist of?

How much was the total cost

What will you CC?

Do you think open carry is for faggot?
>>
>>68531004
Lol I don't need to bud, we also have the best medical district so I can eat all the hamburgers I want

The rumors are true though, my city is very very fat but we also are top 10 in most beautiful women
>>
you did the right thing. i dream of being able to shoot a nigger thug who is causing grave bodily harm to a human being
>>
>>68531004
absolutely rekt dam
>>
You fuckers voted for Cruz.
Get bent.
>>
I CC glock 26, extended mag, with talon grip in KT Mech holster.
>>
>>68531193
>very fat
>top 10 in most beautiful woman

How are these not mutually exclusive? Did Tumblr tell you this?
>>
>>68531312

Cruz would be an OK Rep. but is an embarrassing Senator.
>>
>>68531118
Lol I know France, it's ok. Someday you won't have to call and ask permission to defend yourself you can be mad. I would be too if 1300 of my people got ass raped by Muslims

>>68531177
I actually got a phone number for some tactical training, I'm pretty excited but other than that, I'll write down all the stuff you mentioned

>>68531192

Class was awesome. Some of the nicest most humble people you'll ever meet
It was a 4 hour course of

Laws that relate to weapons
Safe storage
Non violent dispute resolution
Handgun use and safety

I want to carry that new single stack Glock that just came out
And no one should know you're carrying, so no one should even be able to gauge an opinion lol but no I don't think it makes you a fsggot
>>
>>68531425
Hey man while the South has a ton of fatties they have unbelievable qts

I was in Nashville a couple of months ago and went to an NFL game, one of the girls there was so goddamn hot and with that accent my procreation proboscis nearly exploded my clothes off like the Hulk
>>
File: 1458694542239.jpg (101 KB, 640x900) Image search: [Google]
1458694542239.jpg
101 KB, 640x900
>>68531004
>>
>>68531425
Lol well the ones that aren't fat are gorgeous

We're the city that distributes oil Senpai, you think all these old white folks wanna pay top dollar for a fat hooker? Jokes aside, we're not ALL fat, just mostly fat
>>
>>68531380

Does your extendo ever slow down your draw speed?
>>
>>68531312

I'm not a fan of lying Ted

Shit I didn't vote for him
>>
>>68532352

No, but for the 26 it makes holding much more comfortable. I can go without, I just prefer it. I use a Dawson Precision +200 I believe on the 26 mags. I have tried carrying my IDPA gun a glock 34 but I think prosecutors could try to use all it's extra features against me in court so I don't do it unless high threat environment. And in it I use +6 mags for 25 round mags.
>>
File: gg.jpg (619 KB, 1000x1209) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
619 KB, 1000x1209
>>68531979
There's not a whole lot of middle ground in the South, at least for young women. They either measure up or give up.
>>
>>68530951
Can you ship some delicious brisket from Blacks BBQ, Lockhart

To France
>>
>>68532678

Check out my Instagram dude

Guns_skate_ink

Towards the bottom I have a bunch of sick videos of me shooting a 30 rd mag through a Glock 17

Also, what state are you from if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>68531161
The best city dude
>>
>>68533044

Oh man, I never thought I'd see that flag and bar b que in the same post!

What's your opinion on the women here? Mostly fat but the good looking ones are gorgeous amiright?
>>
>>68533044
You know your shit, froggy
>>
>>68533875
There are some serious boner-enablers around Austin and Houston from what I saw. San Antonio though... Didn't see any, except of young Mexicans that are pretty hot.
I loved Texas, a lot more than NYC. Keep it going.
>>
>>68533615

I'm in central Texas.
>>
oh if you CHL don't post videos or pics on any social media using firearms, it can be used against you in court.
>>
Austin reporting in.
I'm thinking about getting CHL and carry daily, but it doesn't make much sense here. The city is pretty chill and I never see any open conflicts around
>>
>>68534970

I'm near Austin and daily carry. You are foolish if you think shooting or violent incidents happen all the time. Stop having so much faith in humanity, they will turn on you in a second and by then it will be too late.
>>
>>68534970
a guy even made a YT channel for it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazGlbA17F9An1pfjISih1w sure it's not as bad as Dallas or Houston but seriously, you owe it to yourself to not be made a victim.
>>
>>68531161
Lol

You have never been to Dallas

Or the Valley

Or El Paso
>>
>>68530951
who did you take the class from? I'm looking for a good one.

too many good ole boys classes where you only learn the basics and shoot the shit for rest of the time - instructor makes mad cash and wastes everyone's time

I'm in Austin.
>>
>>68535353
The videos are hilarious. None of those brawls worth taking your gun out. And most of them could easily be resolved just by not saying or doing stupid shit
>>
>>68535195
Those of us in Texas are lucky.
we have essentially a herd immunity due to the immense numbers of CHL holders. Any adult serious about safety should consider adding to the immunity

I think it should be law that anyone over the age of 21 should take the course even if they have no intent to carry.
>>
>>68536482

yeah hear that. I would go even lower and make a gun safety class a requirement to High School students as they all have the right to carry and buy at 18 anyway.

>>68536340

true but that is 6th street for you, murders, rapes (north Austin recently), and random dindus are everywhere. The Domain even has a fuckton of muslims.
>>
>>68536886
>The Domain even has a fuckton of muslims
I live across the street from it and I've never seen rapefugee-type muslims there, mostly posh ones from who came here with money in their pockets. Doesn't mean I like them, but I don't feel any tension in the air.

Anyways, I'm slav who came from Eastern Europe, and Austin feels like super safe and quite place compared to what I used to experience back home, lol. There are no guns in Yuroop so we used to resolve our conflicts smart and don't escalate when there is a chance to keep the situation cool. Of course there are stupid spics and dindus who can't be reasoned, but guess what. I just don't hang next to them
>>
>>68537735
>>68537735
>mostly posh ones from who came here with money in their pockets.

just like all the commanders in ISIS and AQ, so what is your point? They remind you of peace loving Bosniacs? Take your head out of sand please.
>>
>>68537735
The Domain is like an international airport whenever there's an F1 race
>>
>license to carry

Cuck state.
>>
>>68538193
No. I'm just saying they're not to be afraid of. This thread is about a self protection after all.

>>68538380
It's quite multicultural even on average. But it's very safe, despite almost non-existing police presence
>>
>>68530951
Knowing that 1 in 16 Oregonians have CCW is a major contributor to a low crime rate. The only shootings around here are " Gang Related".
>>
File: cmimg_12854.jpg (46 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cmimg_12854.jpg
46 KB, 400x300
>>68530951
>4hour course

Only cucks need training to use a guns
>>
File: child-soldier-in-sierra-leone.jpg (69 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
child-soldier-in-sierra-leone.jpg
69 KB, 615x409
>>68539242
Somalia gets it. African children use them all the time. If you can't handle a gun, you're worse than an African child.
>>
File: 1438148309014.gif (2 MB, 379x287) Image search: [Google]
1438148309014.gif
2 MB, 379x287
>>68539242
>>
>>68539242
>>68539502
If only Africa had not succumbed to communist and anticolonial subversion, several of the African states would have blobbed and become a superpower.
>>
>>68539242
If its anything like the MI cpl course, its less about how to use the guns and more about what the laws are wrt use of deadly force, and what attitude you should have about carrying and looking out for your own safety in general.
>>
>>68539502
Whatever happens I have got
An FAL
And you have not
>>
>>68539502
The fact that they're use them doesn't mean that can hit shit or operate effectively. Or you can give rifles to monkeys and get similar results
>>
>>68530951
>implying its a tough call to make when you're afraid for your life or not
>implying the vast majority of usages of guns in self defense even involve them being fired and most bad guys are not scared off by you simply drawing it
>implying some faggot ass taser gun or pepper spray is going to stop someone if they're really determined or high on something or just wearing a thick jacket
>>
>>68530951
Based Florida checking in. One, why do we have so many more conceal carry holders (over 1.5 million) than the self proclaimed "based gun state" of Texas?

And two, a 4 hour course? Seriously, nigger. My course here in FL was an hour.
>>
Op really is a faggot today
>>
>>68530951
>accuser, judge, jury
>"I'm robbing you"
>let's not jump to conclusions here
you're a pussy. the responsibility of judge and jury is to understand what happened but as the accuser you should know what happened
executioner is the only valid complaint, but that's an exaggeration of your role
>>
>>68531004
RARE AS FUCK
>>
>>68530951
The Second Amendment has no place in modern society. When America got organized as a country, they wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to the radical American masses. There’s too much personal freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, the State, the only entity deserving of power, has to move to limit it. The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.
>>
>>68530951
It's /pol/acks, fag.
>>
File: 1456790172752.jpg (22 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
1456790172752.jpg
22 KB, 337x372
>>68531004
Are you that white guy who got fucked in Best Korea, than got redpilled and came here?
>>
File: asfd.gif (987 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
asfd.gif
987 KB, 500x277
>>68541710
>the State, the only entity deserving of power,
>>
>>68531738
Take his advice on Texas Law Shield. $100/month buys you a lawyer on retainer available 24/7 to defend you from "He was a gud boy dindu nofn"

I've been carrying in Austin for two years now and I feel much much safer. I carry in bars, post offices, wherever I am my gun is with me.

I get asked occasionally why I carry and it is simply that I want to have a strong voice in the matter of whether I'm going to live or die today.

Do not tell anyone you're licensed CCW, except police who you should always tell.
>>
>>68535384
I went to the valley once, thought I was going to get stabbed, never went back since
>>
>>68541710
You posted this in the other thread too. Sweet, I get to call you a faggot again!
>>
>>68541010

Not really. If I see an altercation and witness a man about to stab his wife, I assume all those roles when I decide to pull my weapon out or else I face the consequences
>>
>>68535964

Ah. I went to chl-training.com although I think it's Houston based only
>>
>>68530951
I hope he ate the KFC atleast, anyone who wastes chicken is not a friend of mine.
>>
>>68530951

this man is a true american hero
>>
>>68542013

Solid advice bro, thanks

>>68540612

Not all of us are as lucky senpai
>>
File: bear.jpg (313 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
313 KB, 1600x1200
>>68530951
Alaska here,

Your tiny state and required courses makes me laugh.

Good job getting the governments permission to exercise you rights though
>>
>>68541010

I actually want to go into more detail

I see an armed robber

I accuse him of robbing, so I draw my gun

Now that my guns out, I'm the judge. Do I let him live or defuse the situation non violently?

Now I ask myself (as a jury) am I right for doing this? Was the accused truly doing something to threaten everyone's life?

Then I proceed to the execution part.

This all happens in 2 fucking seconds and if you fuck up even just a little, then you go to jail for a long ass time and pay a lot of fucking money
>>
>>68545478

>govt
>Texas department of public safety

Pic one, based Alaska

If Trump wins then you guys will have the 2nd hottest woman in politics
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.