[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I made a basic excel sheet to predict some potential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Hey guys, I made a basic excel sheet to predict some potential outcomes of the Republican primary based on poll data. You should take a look. Here is an explication and some key points to take away from the data:

>Trump most certainly is on track to reach 1237 delegates
>All of the states remaining with recent polls favor Trump
>10 out of 17 remaining states are winner take all
>In many of the proportional states, other candidates don't even meet the threshold to receive delegates
>Trump will likely end with somewhere between 1250 and 1475 delegates
>Based on polls, the only state Cruz is projected to win from here-on-out is Montana
>The last poll for Montana was in November and had Rand Paul polling in second (lol)
>Polling data is from realclearpolitics so if it's missing polls or polls are inaccurate blame them
>Don't sue me if this isn't 100% accurate I did this for free senpai

There you have it /pol/. I'll try to keep it updated if new polls come out for a specific state.
>>
File: 1391047266290.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
1391047266290.png
29 KB, 640x753
>tfw no one replies to you autistic handiwork
>>
>>68530027

Interesting
>>
Not bad.
>>
>>68530027
nice disclaimer faggot
>>
Cool work anon. Effortposts like this are too rare.

You do, however, I think, need to do better marketing. Try being more obnoxious with your thread title, and post it multiple times, especially at peak hours (i.e. evening on the east coast). I've definitely been frustrated in the past when I try to make threads with a more serious / scholarly tone and don't attract interest; construct your content like an engineer, but sell it like an advertising agency.
>>
Have an upboat, ya faggot
>>
>>68531845
>>68532668
thank you
>>68532849
I thought so too
>>68532908
Thanks, and that's good advice. If I post it again I'll make sure to say Trump was BTFO in some way.
>>68533124
thanks reddit

Edit: wow, awesome! thanks for the reddit gold!
>>
>>68530703

>>
Nice work, I mean
/pol/ BTFO shieeeeeet
>>
File: 325.png (43 KB, 186x333) Image search: [Google]
325.png
43 KB, 186x333
>>68533799
>Trump was BTFO in some way.

Perhaps something like these

Title
>How can Trump ever recover?

OP

First line
>Something snarky but not enough to get people to ignore you for being reddit or a shill

Second line
>Hey guys, I made a basic excel sheet to predict some potential outcomes of the Republican primary based on poll data. You should take a look. Here is an explication and some key points to take away from the data:

Third line
>Your green text

Fourth line
>There you have it /pol/. I'll try to keep it updated if new polls come out for a specific state.

The catalog has a 325 character limit for each thread square. Work around that.
>>
>>68530027
All of your polls have Rubio in them so none of them should be green.

Good work, though.
>>
File: 4L_CPVF7QYi.jpg (234 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
4L_CPVF7QYi.jpg
234 KB, 1200x950
>>68530027
>>
Cool but if trump wins I'm moving to Canada.
>>
>>68534990
Yea I will lure them in with a provocative opening and let them draw conclusions from the data. Thanks
>>68536027
I really only based color on the date of the poll and on a comparative scale of one poll to another. But I understand what you mean, and thanks.
>>
Cruz BTFO tb.h pham
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.