[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening to rush >another cruz shill calls in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1456920415429.png (550 KB, 800x744) Image search: [Google]
1456920415429.png
550 KB, 800x744
>listening to rush
>another cruz shill calls in
>>
>Cruz shills on a Cruz shill show
Listen to BBND, Hannity and Savage.
Everything else is controlled opposition.
>>
>listening to a pill popping lunatic

Kill yourself, my man.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 408x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 408x560
>>68529989
>Hannity
>>
>listening to rush
kys
>>
>>68530025
>Mindlessly regurgitating liberal talking points.

Die in a fire.
>>
>>68529840

How is he spinning the Jeb Bush and Scott Walker endorsements? He is vehemently against the establishment (probably a farce) so it will be interesting to see if he betrays his audience of Cruz shills.
>>
>>68530165
>talking about a mindless cuck who regurgitates stall talking points and is a known loser.

Get real sources.
>>
>>68530099
Hannity has become surprisingly way more tolerable ever since he became a Trump shill. Still not perfect by any means, but he's actually growing some semblance of balls, which is pretty fucking amazing.

Also he has Trump on all the time, it's great. Yesterday he had on Don Trump jr and Eric Trump, and holy shit Don jr is awesome. I had no idea he was so fired up.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 320x320
>>68530165
>le true conservative :DDD
>>
>>68530519
Nah Hannity's a beady eyed little cuck who gets BTFO anytime someone with a half a brain speaks to him

That's why he stopped having guests who disagree with his views
>>
Yeah, I think my favorite is Working Man.
Why do you have Rush songs recorded over them with Cruz soundbites?
>>
>>68530792
Actually he has libcucks on all the time, I don't know why honestly.
>>
>>68530874
huehuehue epic post xDDDDD
>>
File: 1414464143744.png (325 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1414464143744.png
325 KB, 667x670
>>68529840
>come home from class
>glenn beck is on the radio
>every single fucking time he's talking about Trump

It's honestly getting pathetic at this point. I just tune him out now.
>>
>>68531548
Glenn Beck is a cuck

He was good when he was on CNN but that was like 10 years ago
>>
>>68531548
I heard him for the first time in a long tim a couple months ago. It was literally just 15 minutes of straight Trump bashing. And it only ended because I had to get out of the car, but he probably still continued after that.

It was surreal honestly. It's a shame too, his radio show used to be pretty funny and entertaining.

At one point he mentioned the first thing Trump does every day is watch a recap of all the news and media attention about him, which I thought was kind of awesome and ballsy, but Beck meant it as an insult.
>>
>>68531297

Maybe think about purchasing a mirror, so you can reassess where you went wrong in life so badly that you feel the need to combat le reddit boogey man to impress people on a mongolian kite flying image board.
>>
>>68529840
>listening to rush
care
>>
>>68532793
How many times have you listened to Rush, my frog friend?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.