[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checkmate, silly islamophobic bigots. The media has you under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Checkmate, silly islamophobic bigots. The media has you under their thumb, and you're too stupid to even realise it.
>>
File: japanonbrussels.jpg (233 KB, 1273x398) Image search: [Google]
japanonbrussels.jpg
233 KB, 1273x398
>>68529340
>>
>>68529340
We care about our own, as it should be.
>>
This is bait, but if we are being serious here, cite a single fucking source except your photo you probably found on reddit.
>>
>>68529340
alright ahmed
>>
>>68529807
He/she/ze/it did find it on reddit.
>>
>>68529340
>countries who are our friends
>countries full of people who want to kill us.
>>
>Isis is killing more Muslims than any other group

That's why. Nobody cares if they kill their own. Hell, they're doing the west a damn favour
>>
OP has an ISIS flag in his room.
>>
>>68529340
who the fuck makes all of these images with no basic grasp of graphics programs?
>>
>>68529340

Western news reports on Western news. Wow. Big surprise.
>>
>>68529340

If I wake up and find shit in my toilet, I am not surprised. If I wake up and find shit on my kitchen table, I realize there may be a problem.
>>
You can't refute this without hearing "but they are people too"
>>
this is an argument that muslims are peaceful.... HOW?
>>
>>68529676
haha, yeah good call.
>>
The one in Tunisia was in a tourist hotel or whatever and there were headlines.
>>
Your point would be valid if it wasn't for the fact that Muslims are committing the terror attacks in the Middle East, too.
>>
>>68529676
wow, racist! Very Sad!
>>
>>68529340
>Belgian born and raised
>Kill their own countrymen fueled by a foreign ideology strongly tied to their religion and ethnicity
They're traitors. They're in our ranks. They could all be sleeping agents for all we know.
>>68529744
This. This is why the whole "but we should care about every attack !" is dumb. Humans naturally go towards people like them physically. This is why niggers stays between them and why white people take only 2 to 3 generations to fully integrate while shitskins never integrate.
Hell ,niggers in america aren't integrated despite being there for twice as long as italian and polish immigrants early 20th century
>>
>>68530188
>Muslims keep killing Europeans, this has to stop!
>THEY KILL OTHER MUSLIMS TOO YOU RACIST.
>>
File: 1458708215606.png (54 KB, 200x344) Image search: [Google]
1458708215606.png
54 KB, 200x344
>>68529676
When did he mention india?
>>
>>68529340
>western media reports on attacks in the west

wow
who would have thought it
fucking incredible
it's like
it's almost like
it's like attacks in the west are considered far more important to people living in the west than attacks by muslims on other sects of muslims, something that has literally been happening since the inception of the religion
absolutely incredible
truly amazing
you've really opened my eyes

fuck off you cuntish little nonce, play a record backwards and kill yourself
>>
>>68529676
Thank you, was looking for a counter-argument to use!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.