[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY -YES-: HOUSE OF ONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: house of one.jpg (229 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
house of one.jpg
229 KB, 1200x675
>Berlin is soon to become home to something truly unique. Jews, Christians, and Muslims are planning to build a house of worship here – one that brings a synagogue, a church, and a mosque together under one roof.

The three separate sections will be linked by a communal room in the center of the building.

How does this make you feel, /pol/? Has Germany officially become Sweden 2.0 ?
>>
Forgot the link:

http://house-of-one.org/en/idea
>>
>>68529262
This will end well.
>>
>>68529262
Fucking protestants.
>>
>>68529262
>protestants
>christians
When will this worse of all memes end?
>>
>>68529262
Sounds pretty cool desu
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 352x264
>>68529262
Futurama predicted this
>>
>>68529262
>sounds like a reality show
reality is going to get bombed by muslims.
>>
>>68529262
Nobody here goes to churches anymore.
It will probably burn because they will cramp refugees into the "church", three birds with one stone.
>>
>>68529745

FPBP
>>
>>68529262
That is really the least of our worries.

So the dumb people congregate in one place. If all "houses of worship" worked like this and it was enforced, it would actually help integration.

I'd much rather have this than allow uncontrolled mosques. The only problem is that as soon as 5 Muslims go there, they'll spout it as a successful living-together while the other 500.000 spend their weekends listening to some radical.
>>
>>68529262
tbqh that a pretty good idea. Every modern religious building should be build like that considering that all religions are on the same level anyway.
>>
>>68529262
I mean... I'm not religious myself but... I think of all those brave Christian martyrs giving thier lives for Christ and his church against the governments, against the Muslim hordes, against everything, to give us the institution that stands today. And then something like this just... Kinda makes me sick.
>>
great idea. There's no reason why we can't all get along
>>
This is exactly what the nwo want. A one world region.
You Americans should know this
>>
>>68529262
Who pays for it?
>>
File: bernie-spurdo.png (518 KB, 1349x1079) Image search: [Google]
bernie-spurdo.png
518 KB, 1349x1079
>>68531111
>>
>>68530957
>kek
are most leafs this fucking stupid?
>>
>>68529262
Its like a organic nuke.
>>
>>68529262

Jews and Muslims already do that. They both pray for the destruction of whites.
>>
If you consider that the nwo wants a half breed race and a one world religion does it not make the great movement of people into Europe make more sense
After all this didn't happen with any other middle eastern war, not to this extent
>>
Wonder how long it will take the Muslims to run off the other religions and convert their portions into mosques as well.
>>
>>68531111
You do.
>>
>>68529262

I'm betting on at least 7 murders a year happening there. Muslims and jews won't be able to get into conflict.
>>
It's almost like the Book of Revelation predicted that the Antichrist would set up something similar during the End of Days.
>>
>>68533112
Serious: Who would pay for it if it was state funded? Berlin? Or Germany?
>>
>>68533372
One world free of hate. Hate being defined as white Christians.
They're already setting the narrative for this
>>
File: 1450154062532.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1450154062532.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
>>68529262
>protestants
not even once
>>
>>68533473

I think they're gathering donations. But on the case you mentioned, probably Berlin.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.