[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be American >Get shot >Lose custody of your child >Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: Shooting.jpg (112 KB, 950x515) Image search: [Google]
Shooting.jpg
112 KB, 950x515
>Be American
>Get shot
>Lose custody of your child
>Go to jail
>>
>>68529260
>that ad placement
>>
WE CANT TRUST PEOPLE WITH WEAPONS ONLY THE COPS SHOULD HAVE GUNS

ALSO ALL COPS ARE RACIST AND CORRUPT WE CANT TRUST THE POLICE

#FEELTHEBERN
>>
Yes, if your child has access to your gun, you're an irresponsible parent.
>>
Child endangerment at minimum. I'm an ammosexual and this should be open and shut. Stupid fucking cunt should never have left her gun in a position to be operated by fucking toddler.
>>
No, I agree with this, a toddler should not be able to get to the firearm that easily

LOCK YOUR WEAPONS UP
>>
I feel like the mom should have been armed, and then this wouldn't have happened.

when she saw this 4 year old thug pull a gun on her, she could have easily shot back, as is her right.
>>
>leaf with American proxy
>>
>>68529728

The dumb cunt probably.had it sitting on a coffee table, out in the open
>>
>>68529802
This. An armed society is a polite society. Had both the child and mother been armed this never would have happened.
>>
>>68529260
I think if you own a firearm and have a child then you are responsible for making sure that the child does not misuse the firearm. So I'm ok with her getting penalized in some fashion. Though taking her child away seems a bit much to me.
>>
>>68529260
She deserves it for being a dumb cunt.
>>
>>68529912
Stupid irresponsible gun owners like her make responsible gun owners look like idiots. There should be an IQ test before you're legally allowed to buy a firearm.
>>
>>68529728
>Let's play with mama's phallic/dildo/daddies replacement toy and make it squirt onto her back like when uncie jamal stays over night.
>>
>>68529260
criminal negligence?
child endangerment?

deterrence and denunciation are valid penological goals
>>
>>68530172
I hate to see anyone get their children taken away from them but imagine if the kid had put the gun to his own head or blown her brains out. I believe in the constitution to a T but this bitch is clearly not responsible enough to raise a child.
>>
>>68530270
"Allowed"
Statist faggot.
>>
Makes perfect sense. She was obviously negligent and allowed an young child to access a firearm. Seem like a pretty clear cut case.
>>
>>68529912
This happened while she was driving. She had an unholstered, loaded gun with the safety off just sliding around in her car and it slid back to wear the kid was.
>>
File: 1457837924891.png (1 MB, 882x1232) Image search: [Google]
1457837924891.png
1 MB, 882x1232
>>68529728

>ammosexual

Kek'd
>>
>>68530631
>women
>>
>>68530568
She's to busy taking BBC and cucking her husband. She feels the need to hold long black things in her hand when jamals not around.
>>
>>68530631
it is called the second amendment you fucking liberal
>>
>>68529260
I was in twenties and he was four
We rode in truck, and having fun
He was in back and I was in front
He would then find a loaded gun

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down
>>
>>68530615
Fuck your feels faggot. I'm for responsible gun ownership. Idiots cunts and niggers with low IQ shouldn't own guns. Plain and simple. What, are you afraid you wouldn't pass muster? You buttblasted, you brain dead fucking nigger?
>>
>>68529802
>>68530141

Fuck off mapleniggers, I'll have guns if I want.
>>
File: children and firearm safety.jpg (68 KB, 960x734) Image search: [Google]
children and firearm safety.jpg
68 KB, 960x734
>>
>>68531480
Kek
>>
>>68531480
VERYRARE
E
R
Y
R
A
R
E
>>
>>68530916
What is this response even supposed to mean? Sounds like you're projecting your own fantasies here.
>>
>>68529802
>>68530141
AHAHA
SYRUP BONDING
>>
>>68531195
Spoken like a true communist. You should have passed an IQ test before you started using your freedom of speech.
>>
>>68529260
That's her fault for trying to Oppress her half-kangz son.

Tired of all of these crackas talkin about us afro-children getting our guns taken away

Fuck whitey
>>
>>68529802
AS IS YOUR RIGHT
>>
>>68531887
VERYNEW
E
R
Y
N
E
W
>>
>>68530270
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>68529763
Unless your gun is on your person(holstered or in your hand) they you should lock it up, or at the very least, unload it. God, what a dumb slag, no one that stupid should be allowed to raise children
>>
>>68532058
Does the thought turn you on or something?
Fucking faggot, thinking about cocks
>>
>>68532838
This is why people shit talk /pol/, this place is just fucking racist /r9k/
>>
>>68529763
Toddlers should be armed as well as every man, woman, and other children.

Shall not be -- infringed

(Yes, I'm serious. It would level the power playing-field. What are people, afraid of children? Shoot them first, then)
>>
>>68532792
Nor should Bongs. Anyone stupid enough to CHOOSE to STAY in the UK obviously should be allowed to raise children!
>>
>>68533028
I'm moving to the Czech republic in a year. And I'm one of the few bongs with a firearm licence
>>
>>68530297
>>68530916
You seem to really have a problem with what i assume is a black man and his fictional sexual relations with a white woman.

Get off /pol/. Go do something else before 4chan fucks your mind up permanently and you actually start believing that people unironically think what youre posting.
>>
>>68531103
kek'd
>>
>>68533231
Gratz bong. I redirect my statement towards you towards the majority of your other countrymen.
>>
>>68529802
You can't even keep moose and racoons at bay.
>>
>>68529802
Kek. Moose fellater beat the Aussie fag to punch line.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.