[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe pacifism is inherently evil? After all, if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: pacifist.png (26 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
pacifist.png
26 KB, 250x248
Do you believe pacifism is inherently evil?
After all, if you look at it from a broader perspective, is pacifism not a considered to be a subversive element in every civilization that is prosperous and good and an enabling one in every civilization that is oppressive and cruel?

When a pacifist faces a conflict, he seeks to compromise and capitulate.
He justifies this by claiming that he saved lives for a loss much smaller than a war would have caused.
However, all he did was postpone the incoming conflict at the cost of strenghtening his foe while leaving his nation weakened.
How can you not consider it an evil action to enable and validate the rule of those that would bring your people death and suffering?

Is Pacifism at heart just cowardice of those who are too afraid to make the world a better place?
>>
I called myself a pacifist anarchist when a friend asked me what I was politically. Didn't even know it was a real thing.
>>
>>68529215
thats neat
>>
>>68529215
>Is Pacifism at heart just cowardice of those who are too afraid to make the world a better place?
No it is idealism. The idea that you lead with a good example and think that people will follow you. Just like with Jesus Christ saying that you should "Love your neighbor as yourself" and "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you".

It is just idealism that in the end accomplishes nothing except for a good conscience.
>>
>>68529215
Pacifists kneel to those who use violence or the threat of violence to achieve their will. It's suicidal altruism.
>>
>>68529215

Yes it is, finbro.

This is the what pacifists do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hiKXLkqX7Q

They sing and dance when death happens, but they do nothing to stop it.
>>
>>68529570
what if everyone practiced it? would we stagnate as a species? that would be the only reason I would oppose it.
>>
Do you believe pacifism is inherently evil?

No, just really dumb in some instances. You can "muh principals and values" all you want until your dead
>>
>>68529215

Pacifism was never meant to be an ideology. Its an excuse for the individual. A society could never be pacifist and survive.

A pacifist is an individual saying: i don't have fight in my heart. I will avoid violence at any cost. I would make a terrible soldier. Please make the best decision for both of us an let me do something else productive for the nation.

Its not honorable or venerable. Its break even. The honor you get from your honestly just breaks even with your cowardice. Its better than having bitch asses in combat fragging officers in thier sleep 'for the greater good.'

This is coming from a "pacisfist". It would take a nightmare level scenario for me to even barely consider joining the armed forces. Im lazy and i have bad habits, i admit it. That's what pacifism is all about. Do you think that grunt under fire wants me next to him?
>>
>>68529695
>what if everyone practiced it?
This is the idealistic approach. Look how that works out in this world.
>would we stagnate as a species?
Define stagnate. Competing against each other without the use of violence but through social and economic pressure would result in change sooner or later. If that change is going to be beneficial to humankind? I dont know.
>>
>>68529215
Pacifism denies the inherent truth in your genetic code. Every human exists because your ancestors were murderous, exploitative, badass motherfuckers. The species homo sapiens exists, and evolved explicitly because of desperate violence and ruthless competition for food, shelter, and other resources. Every aspect of your brain, body, and mind is designed for fighting at birth.

You are of course defined by your choices. Just realize that by being a pacifist your are choosing to shit on literally millions of years and thousands of generations of struggle by your ancestors. I can think of no greater insult.
>>
>>68529215

One sociopath is all it takes to crush a pacifist society.
>>
>>68531356
Did you watch Demolition Man too? Funny movie.
>>
>>68531596
No. But if it's a truly pacifist society, no one is going to stop someone applying force. Worse if it's a group applying force.
>>
>>68529635
You know, I'm starting to think that Muslim Immigration is being lobbied for by the world's candle producers in order to keep their trade from dying off.
>>
>>68532007
Every time somebody goes ballistic, BOOM! That's easily a thousand candles sold in that area.
>>
>>68531930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

Watch the movie, it takes place in a pacifist future with a criminal from our time. You can ff to 0:50 if you want to.
>>
>>68529215
What I say is that pacifists are universal collaborators. Fascists will only collaborate with other fascists, communists with other communists, muslims with other muslims, etc. Pacifists will collaborate with anyone who conquers them. Which is everyone, because they don't fight back.

Pacifism is total shit. Ask the Jewish council of Amsterdam how many lives their collaboration saved. Ask the Jews who neatly lined up for deportation in their sunday best.

If you're not a pacifist, it is logical to care as little as possible for pacifists. They roll over for who steps on them the hardest. So it's best for you to do so. Just look at the West right now. The people who are proclaiming that we need to ban Muhammed cartoons and put people who say "nigger" in jail? Classical pacifists. After all, pacifists only care about war and killing. Draconian law is perfectly fine for pacifists. Reduction of liberty, prison camps, all of it is perfectly fine for these people. As long as you don't take up arms to defend yourself.

Because it's self-defense that pacifists hate! I've never seen one argue for using superior military threat to disarm the enemy, and then disarming yourself.

So yes, OP, you are absolutely right. Pacifists are the scum of the Earth. They will condemn you to the slaughter for not having to face danger themselves, in the now. They are like all those leftists who say shooting back at terrorists will only "escalate" the situation. They fear you, but ask you to put your trust in proven murderers.
>>
PACIFISM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori_people
>Moriori are the indigenous people of the Chatham Islands.. These people lived by a code of non-violence and passive resistance..
>On 19 November 1835, the brig Lord Rodney, a hijacked[15] European ship, arrived carrying 500 Māori armed with guns, clubs and axes, and loaded with 78 tonnes of seed potatoes, followed by another ship with 400 more Māori on 5 December 1835.
>While the second shipment of invaders were waiting, the invaders killed a 12-year-old girl and hung her flesh on posts.[16] They proceeded to enslave some Moriori and kill and cannibalise others.
>Parties of warriors armed with muskets, clubs and tomahawks, led by their chiefs, walked through Moriori tribal territories and settlements without warning, permission or greeting. If the districts were wanted by the invaders, they curtly informed the inhabitants that their land had been taken and the Moriori living there were now vassals."
>A hui or council of Moriori elders was convened.. Despite knowing of the Māori predilection for killing and eating the conquered, and despite the admonition by some of the elder chiefs that the principle of Nunuku was not appropriate now, two chiefs — Tapata and Torea — declared that "the law of Nunuku was not a strategy for survival, to be varied as conditions changed; it was a moral imperative."
>The invaders ritually killed some 10% of the population, a ritual that included staking out women and children on the beach and leaving them to die in great pain over several days..
>A survivor recalled : "[The Maori] commenced to kill us like sheep.. [We] were terrified, fled to the bush, concealed ourselves in holes underground, and in any place to escape our enemies. It was of no avail; we were discovered and killed - men, women and children indiscriminately."

>Only 101 Moriori out of a population of about 2,000 were left alive by 1862

PACIFISM
>>
I believe the difference between a warmonger, a pacifist and a good man is this.

Pacifist is afraid to fight.
Warmonger isn't afraid to fight.
Good man is afraid what will happen if he does not fight.
>>
>>68532828
Yet some cunt would argue that it's all the West's fault, and that's why we need to commit cultural suicide.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.