[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie's Upcoming Humiliation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 4vi1hk2.jpg (158 KB, 700x891) Image search: [Google]
4vi1hk2.jpg
158 KB, 700x891
What will Bernie's concession speech sound like?

What will Bern victims do when he loses?

And why will it be so awesome?
>>
>>68528463
>What will Bernie's concession speech sound like?
It will be the same "evil %" speech he gives every time he speaks. He doesn't know how to do anything else.
>>
>>68528599
Will he become Shillary's bitch in the general election? He can't support her in very good faith against a candidate who is against TPP, NAFTA and renewed conflict in the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
>>
>>68528463
you amerifags don't need much to consider someone as a communist. You are so unprepared to the real ones ...
>>
>This is only a setback, I'll run again in 2020.
>But you can start donating now
>>
>>68528727
He already said he would support her. He is only there to keep the youth energized then in November he will campaign for her. They are playing those kids like a harp from hell.
>>
>>68528463
Any predictions on when Bernie and/or Rato will drop out?
>>
>>68529656
It's called McCarthyism
>>
>>68530573
I think he has the delusion that he will move the party left, when all he will do is energize the useful idiots on behalf of the most cynical politician in existence.
>>
>What will Bern victims do

Vote Trump.

Bern Units know they don't know shit about the economy. They just know that what we have now has failed. They glommed onto Bernie because 'muh free shit', but will accept anyone not of Wall Street who wants to disrupt the status quo. Trust in this.
>>
>>68529656
We have very little tolerance for suggestions that we owe niggers or millenials more money
>>
>>68530334
>Bernie Sanders will be alive in 2020

lad
>>
He'll have a heart attack on stage and all his bern victims will spontaneously combust.
>>
File: 1454979700060.png (143 KB, 300x349) Image search: [Google]
1454979700060.png
143 KB, 300x349
>>68528463
>mfw Trump rallies after Hernie drops out/kicks the bucket
>>
he was never even running to win, he never really tried

his supporters are dumb
>>
I hope he goes full Alex Jones and blames the Jew media.
>>
>>68528463
B-but we won Utah and Idaho last night. More delegates overall. F-feel the bern!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.