[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 109mubv.jpg (51 KB, 674x496) Image search: [Google]
109mubv.jpg
51 KB, 674x496
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>68527654
Islam is a peaceful religion and its the eu's fault for not being more welcoming to refugees or as I've come to calling them, terrorists
>>
>>68527654
>Muslims have been violent for the last few millennia because Fox News said mean things about them
>brb going to protest those stupid racist bigoted sexist violent hillbilly sister-fucking trash at a Trump rally by burning American flags, throwing bottles at them, and chanting for the death of white police officers
>omg why are they so violent! :^)
>>
it's fake
>>
Trying get away from fact Far left librals caused this with mass movement people in europe and failledx intergration of muslims into christian countrys.
Full left wing damage control.

Facists of the future will pretend be the anti facists
>>
>>68527654
They are trying to make it so that they don't get their rightful blame for their insane ideology causing many of the things the claim to be against and ruining a continent.
>>
File: lol.jpg (673 KB, 743x1152) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
673 KB, 743x1152
>>
>>68527654

fake
sage
>>
>>68527931
Burning flags=legal
Assault=illegal
>>
>>68528175
When you kill them, they win.
>>
>>68528559
That doesn't mean you won't get punched in the dick for doing it.
>>
>>68528175

thats a pretty good post right there
>>
>>68527654
>Holy shit, Muslims just blew us up!
>Well clearly this is OUR fault! I mean we ARE white after all.

Good ol' Salon. Never fail to make me rage.
>>
>>68527654
Do you know how many civilians were killed in the air strikes yesterday in Syria? Yeah, that's what I thought. Y'all modafukas need to star believing in karma. She's a bitch.
>>
File: 1458710104026.jpg (162 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458710104026.jpg
162 KB, 900x900
>>68528559
>Not loving lady liberty
>Not quivering when you hear the Liberty bell
>Not kissing your American flag and saluting her stars
>Standing on a symbol of pride to garner attention
>Metaphorically spit on millions who fought for Liberty
>Waiting for muh free college and welfare
>"lol conservatives are racist bigots, I can step on the flag all I want, it doesn't belong to them"

Liberals and their flag stomping triggers me
>>
Not the media's fault exactly, but yeah. Maybe is western government didn't spend trillions of money fucking things up in the middle east and funding terrorist groups to topple governments (with the intention of vicariously controlling the place) they wouldn't have it backfire of them years later. Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, IE. Same shit every time.
>>
>>68527654
>be slut revealing yourself to niggers and muslim trash
>get raped
>get blamed by rational people

> Muh stop blaming the victim

>be country revealing yourself to niggers and muslim trash
>get raped
>get blamed by rational people

>muh its all your fault!
>>
>>68527654
wait hol up so yew be saiyan that muslims blown up muslims in the middle east do it becuz white pepls!?!?!?
>>
>>68529234
Maybe if the middle east would stop trying to blow us up in new ways, the west have to go over there and blow them the fuck out.
>>
>>68529120
the liberty bell would sound like shit if it actually rang because, as I'm sure you know, its is cracked and decommissioned.
>>
FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE FAKE ARTICLE
>>
>>68527654
funny how I wouldn't be surprized if Salon wrote that.
>>
>>68529464
True, it was more of a metaphor if you will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7FD9PNpfpo
>>
>>68529434
Yeah I wonder who started it...
>>
File: 1448071216548.png (59 KB, 519x391) Image search: [Google]
1448071216548.png
59 KB, 519x391
>>68528175
Why must I live in this world?
Everything in that post is what 75% of people just keep repeating everywhere I go.
I feel like I'm surrounded by zombies.
>>
>>68527654
Holy shit It was my fault all along
>>
>>68527654
They imly it was op GLADIO kind of shit.

But i bet its much much worse.

US is building a coalition to invade Syria maybe?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.