[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self-loathing whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: 2643243243243.jpg (160 KB, 1329x807) Image search: [Google]
2643243243243.jpg
160 KB, 1329x807
I want to know right now why so many whites hate themselves and prefer any color skin but their own. I want to know why they always go against the interests of themselves and their families

It makes no sense. Why are whites so pathetic in modern times? Specifically referring to American 'men'
>>
Bump, I've made this thread so many times and no one ever has answers
>>
What is liberal media?
>>
I have no idea what you're talking about. Deep down all white people love being white. We are oppressed because saying so you look bad. Enter white guilt.

We have been on top.
We know that we have been.
Other people see it.
Feel bad.
>>
>>68527050
les juifs
>>
i dont know a single self-hating white person
>>
>>68527050
Repeat after me. 70... years... of... cultural... marxism... infilitration... and... propoganda.

It's a runaway train. The organizations who started it no longer exist.
>>
>>68527050
It's mental illness, plain and simple
>>
>>68529182
That's because you don't know a single white person
>>
It's just apart of the liberal mentality. And most kids are groomed to be liberals these days. I remember being in high school and "white" was considered an insult. Like "Dude you're so white". It's pretty clear that it's brainwashing. But people just buy into it.
>>
>>68527050
There is a book that went into depth on the rise and fall of empires. The name is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember.
>>
Liberal women say it because they want to stick it to Daddy. Liberal men say it to get pussy.
>>
File: image.png (316 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316 KB, 640x360
>>68527050
White self loathing is real and it is pathetic. That is all.
>>
when times are good people get soft
>>
>>68527050

this is purely a fantasy made up by /pol/ and the fact that you wholeheartedly believe it means you are an impressionable child who has spent too many of his formative years in this shithole.

enjoy being an effeminate virgin for the rest of your life kiddo.
>>
>>68529342
The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival
by John Bagot Glubb?

"(d) The stages of the rise and fall of great
nations seem to be:
The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
The Age of Conquests
The Age of Commerce
The Age of Affluence
The Age of Intellect
The Age of Decadence.

(e) Decadence is marked by:
Defensiveness
Pessimism
Materialism
Frivolity
An influx of foreigners
The Welfare State
A weakening of religion.

(f) Decadence is due to:
Too long a period of wealth and power
Selfishness
Love of money
The loss of a sense of duty."

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>>
>>68527050
we don't hate ourselves, we hate the morons
>>
>>68527050
Indoctrination. They have been indoctrinated to hate western civilization. Anything that would instinctively make a normal white man proud would make a liberal white "man" despise it from the bottom of his soul.

It can be anything, a flag, a person, a religion, etc. It is instilled in them.
>>
>>68527050
Whites are not native to this earth Anon. Our fore Fathers came to this planet, fucked around with evolution, left their gene imprint and then pissed off. We are feeling the guilt they should bear. They genetically engineered all these mongrel races for our use and mistakenly thought we would handle things due to our superior genetics. But we are flawed with this guilt thing. If they had just told us the real story from the beginning we probably would have been ok.
>>
>>68530436
LOL projecting much?

It isn't made up.
>>
Because you listen to way too much fringe libtard media, friend.

>be white
>go to South America
>people will by default assume you are incredibly wealthy and treat you like a prince

>be white
>go to Asia
>be treated like an adonis, every woman wants your cock and every man secretly envies your height, hair texture, etc.

>be white
>go to Africa
>may as well be Jesus Christ himself, the locals will unironically believe you magically create infrastructure and can improve lives instantly

>be white
>go to the Middle East
>everyone thinks you know the president or someone who knows the president, you are immediately assumed to have more power than anyone else within a five mile radius

>be white
>go to India
>find out weeks after your trip that the locals still speak of you as the mythical pale-skin son of Shiva who knew how to poo in loo

Being white is fucking amazing, everyone either wants to worship you or kidnap you because they assume you have more money than Donald Trump.
>>
Whites are self-hating feckless cucks nowadays bro, it's just nature.

Posted about this in another thread about 30 minutes ago:

>before last night: /pol/ is 100% behind mormons and the LDS, they unironically believe "mormons will save the white race" and "I want to marry a mormon chick so I can get a white baby factory going!"
>after last night: /pol/ is 100% opposed to mormons and the LDS, they unironically believe that mormons are another sect of good goyim that are controlled by ZOG; the reason for this being of course that the mormon voting bloc didn't do what /pol/acks wanted it to do

Whites nowadays would rather sit around and wait for a deus-ex-machina solution/person (e.g.: Donald Trump) to come out of nowhere so they don't have to put in any effort toward fixing the white race; they can just input the minimum amount of effort and tell themselves "I'M FIGHTIN FOR THE HWHITE RACE" by buying a couple hats and putting up some candidacy posters.

>tl;dr: whites have gotten soft, complacent, and lazy. They only want to "save the white race" if there's not a lot of heavy lifting involved.

inb4 the "/pol/ isn't one person" maymay
>>
>>68533598
>whites are somehow bad because they want to fix things through voting and political activism rather than chimping out

Stop posting.
>>
>>68533598
I've been saying gas the Mormons for years
Cruz too
>>
>>68533598
Literally no one was praising mormons and shit.

Everyone knew they were sucking mitt romney's cock.

Plebbit go back.
>>
File: 1458675420081.png (105 KB, 928x872) Image search: [Google]
1458675420081.png
105 KB, 928x872
>>68530436
>this amount of projecting
>>
>>68527050

Decades of Jewish-owned media will do that to you.

Goebbels was right.

Time to shut their lying mouths if the white civilization wants to advance.
>>
>>68533949
I didn't say that's a bad thing.

(You) said that.

I said whites NOWADAYS are too lazy to fathom doing anything besides blindly supporting a deus-ex-machina solution (e.g.: Adolf Hitler, Donald Trump). Notice how /pol/acks reacted toward the Mormon faith after things didn't go their way in Utah.

It's like a bunch of kids throwing a temper tantrum.

>>68534015
Dont get me wrong, I despise mormons as well. But /pol/acks were posting "MORMONS R GUNNA SAVE THE WHITE RACE" threads/posts as recently as yesterday afternoon until last night when the election results came in. Now all of a sudden its "FUCKING MORMONTARDS REEEEEEEEEE"

>>68534147
>All I want is a baby factory that isn't a cunt
>>(in reference to mormon women and "saving the white race")
Keep on projecting. I know you redditards don't know how to use the archive.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68434738/#q68449788

>Mormon girls are great
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68434738/#68448603

>I knew this beautiful, sweet mormon girl here in LA, I would have married her in a heartbeat and gave her 10 kids if she wanted me to.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68434738/#68449408

I'm thinking of going to mormon church this sunday to scout for breeding stock.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68434738/#68448283
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x398
>>68527050
who cares.
you yourself should focus on being as alpha and manky as you can, because due to the shortage of real men, having a real harem and multiple children to multiple wives is a real possibility in 2016.
>>
It's easier to blame your inadequacy on factors beyond your control than to self improve.

When you're essentially a failure that had the best in terms of shelter, food and education the world has to offer while being raised. What can you blame for your failure?

These kids know they've had it sweet and feel guilty, but narcissism means they have to lash out. Cowardice means they'll only lash out against those that won't punish them for doing so.
>>
>>68534411
>whites nowadays
>mentions Adolf Hitler who existed in 1930

Could you keep your story straight pretty please?
>>
File: 1433201513431.png (44 KB, 815x601) Image search: [Google]
1433201513431.png
44 KB, 815x601
>>68534714
>>
It's because Liberal media, SJWs and diversity meme
>>
>>68527050
I don't hate myself, when I get told by cucks in Melbourne to check my privilege I tell them I have and it is quite awesome.

When they say I have white male privilege I tell them to get better parents and to stop sucking at the genetic lottery.

I have stopped giving a fuck on what other people think and will deliberately tell them what I think regardless if they are going to want to hear it or not.

Fuck them and fuck other white people who hate themselves.
>>
A combination of brainwashing, especially in university, and the media lambasting whites at every opportunity. Also a lack of cultural or racial awareness.
>>
File: fdf[1].png (38 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
fdf[1].png
38 KB, 900x900
>>68534794
>>
>>68534411
Wow you found 4 posts in one thread praising mormons....

by 3 posters.

Wow. /pol/ was totally jacking it to mormons. /pol/ BTFO. BTFO. BTFO.

Shut up faggot.
>>
>>68527050

People enjoy hating and nowadays they hate the only thing they should hate: themselves. If racism and xenophobia were socially acceptable, self-hating whites would be the biggest white nationalists out there.

I don't know how common self-hating whites are in the West though.
>>
>>68527050
In America
>Muh slavery
In Europe
>Muh holocaust
>>
All of the white hatred is an expression of white supremacy itself. All non-whites have to be coddled and have their hands held. Whites ares responsible for everything. Whites, in all of their glory and power, fucked over the entirety of africa. They caused the mess that is the middle east. They can brainwash billions of people into acting like subhumans. They are the most blood thirsty, savage, destructive force on the planet.

The problem is the conclusion. Right now it's "and we should feel bad about it." But soon it will become "as is our right."
>>
>>68527050
A generation without fathers.
Not father-figures. No fathers at all.
>>
File: 1458446787283.gif (2 MB, 295x216) Image search: [Google]
1458446787283.gif
2 MB, 295x216
>>68527050

Pussy. It's all about tactics to get pussy. Men being raised by women made the red pill a necessity. It's a reaction to feminist brainwashing, but I think we're reaching the breaking point
>>
File: 1429547569640.jpg (79 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1429547569640.jpg
79 KB, 720x529
>>68535117
>>
>>68535121
>>68527127
>Id become mormon just to have many beautiful white babies with a white blue eyed blonde QT

>>68528124
>Lord. At least they are making white more whites at a high rate.

>>68531594
>We are the only religion that has a chance of keeping the white race alive if all else fails.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.