[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM activist advocates white genocide during a debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FBjnaN9.png (69 KB, 635x780) Image search: [Google]
FBjnaN9.png
69 KB, 635x780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc [Embed]

video description below

>This debate about whether white people should be exterminated was held at Harvard University. The pro-genocide activists, Damiyr Davis and Miguel Feliciano, are from the University of West Georgia.

>The topic of the debate was supposed to be renewable energy — not race. The subject was: "Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially reduce restrictions on and/or substantially increase financial incentives for energy production in the United States of one or more of the following: coal, crude oil, natural gas, nuclear power, solar power, wind power."

>The white team chose to advocate wind turbines. Instead of addressing that issue, the black debaters began arguing that all whites should kill themselves and that their white opponents should die.

>This was NOT a position that was assigned to them in class. They claimed that their pro-genocide movement was *REAL POLITICAL ACTIVISM.*

>Can you imagine if a white team began openly advocating black genocide? Would that be acceptable? They would be kicked out of school and their lives would be ruined.
>>
>>68526973
I don't care about stupid niggers
>>
>>68526973

WTF liberation from what?
>>
>black intellectuals
>>
>>68526973
Black man was looking pretty satisfied. Plain to see those two Morons only care about black problems. Logic would insist that whites do the like. Argument over
>>
>>68526973
niggers should exterminated
>>
>>68526973

>This debate about whether white people should be exterminated was held at Harvard University.

lulwut?

Can we have one where we discuss removing all brown filth from this planet?
>>
File: killthefarmer[1].jpg (24 KB, 310x168) Image search: [Google]
killthefarmer[1].jpg
24 KB, 310x168
>>68527294
>WTF liberation from what?

All dem white farmers, obv. Niggaz can grow dey own fud just fine, just like our brothas in Apefrica.

>the entire nation was built using cotton
>>
It is school, a debate from school. You have to take absurd points of views for the sake of debating
>>
>>68527465
It reminds me of the 'debate' teams that won that one debate competition. Forgot the name of ir but they actually sounded like apes.
>>
Why do black supremacists do the thing where they talk really fast and go 'uh' in the middle of sentences?

Is this an american thing in general?

I've seen it used before by some landwhale melanin woman.
>>
>>68527726
>>68527857

I know the one you're talking about.
>>
>>68527719
This. Debate is absolute bullshit that only the biggest nerds go into. These are some angry middle class black teens being edgy.
>>
>>68526973
They should offer free tickets to Africa for BLM protesters, under pretense of giving freedom. Either that, or give David Clarke freedom to clean them up.
>>
harvard degree is shit now i guess
>>
>>68528088
>implying this won't be used to promote racial segregation to white people

The moment black people get a pat on their back they take extreme measures to push it too far
>>
>>68528497
They don't even know how to keep their pants up they won't make it that far.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.