[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pure and utter denial of the insane suicidal left.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: NukeUs.png (522 KB, 744x1267) Image search: [Google]
NukeUs.png
522 KB, 744x1267
How does this make you feel?

Rough translation:
"Your bombs don't fill me with hate, but with love. They don't fill me with fear, but with [lust for life].

Your bombs does not bring me to action, but instead fills me with love, [care] and solidarity with the big majority of mankind, who wants a life and a world in peace, freedom and cohesion.

Your bombs and the blood they spill in the streets, metros and airport doesn't paralyze me, but fill me with a will to show how beautiful, giving, [creating] and meaningful life is, when it is lived by people filled with free thoughts, beautiful dreams and warm feelings.

Your bombs doesn't kill my faith, but awakens my hearth, my mind, my intellect and my consciousness and get me to admit how much I love my life, my freedom, my country and ever other freedom loving nation and fellow humans.

Your bombs doesn't scare me, but [staunch]. I will fight to the death, not for caliphates or kingdoms, but because the natural common non-perfect life is worth living to the last second, and therefore also worth to defend with that very same life, which all freedom loving people love so highly that it can be heard.

Hear our laughter and our humor. Hear our conversations about democracy, equality, sex, tolerance, freedom and love. The sound of our voices is a thousand times louder than the blasts from your bombs."

Please just nuke us.
>>
>>68526368
liberals are retarded

in a few decades you will be genocided by muslims
>>
>>68526368
For some reason reading this in danish makes me laugh.
>>
>>68526368

Funny, their bombs filled me and everyone around me with shrapnel.

Are there some secret love bombs that the media aren't telling me about?
>>
Every single Scandinavian country is absolute cancer. Not just Sweden.

You are the very definition of cuckolds. I have always despised your race

Hungarians and Slavs are better than you. Even dumbass Polacks are smarter nowadays
>>
Yes, we are very ebil and we deserve it.
>>
Sounds like typical Christian mindset. Scandis confirmed for the last bastion of Christianity
>>
>>68526666
Welp, I won't deny those satanic quads.
>>
>>68526666
t. Schlomo Shekelbergstein
>>
>>68526368
Hahahahahahaha, here's to another blast of cultural enrichment.

These muslims can have my axe.
>>
>>68526368
Kek, may as well bomb the sbit out of them, they would orgasm from the love orgy.
>>
>>68526508
Your flag is hurting my eyes, Finland
>>
>>68526368
It's just flowery leftist drivel.

Ignore the cuck.
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-666-666-666-png.png (539 KB, 600x1094) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-666-666-666-png.png
539 KB, 600x1094
>>68526368
OY-VEY!!!!!!!! FEEL THE LOVE GOYIM !!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 263x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 263x309
>>68526368
Poet wannabe.
>>
>>68526794
The only famous Scandi living now is a cancerous LPer. The only invention is a fucking cheese slicer and an indie game for fucking autists and pedos

Oil is the only thing that gives Norway money. SURPRISE SURPRISE, just like the sandniggers.

Worthless race. I'm a small burgerclap but I could probably beat the shit out of every single Scandinavian faggot.

Fucking Albania and other shitholes like Slavic countries seem much more appealing nowadays
>>
>>68526831
>>68526853
>>68527000
>>68527316

Literally just Christian love and forgiveness. You're not fedora edgelords are you?
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-666-666-tyu-png.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-666-666-tyu-png.png
1 MB, 960x960
OY-VEY !!!!!!1 FEEL THE LOVE GOYIM!!!!! PART 2 .
>>
>>68526368

This is why liberals should just be killed before they ruin everything. Jesus christ, people are literally getting blown to pieces and these shits are saying MORE MORE MORE

They are traitors and worse than the terrorists they let in
>>
This is merely a reflection of the suicidal "Love your enemies" bullshit that lies at the heart of Christianity.

It makes me real glad I'll never be a Christian of any kind. Leftism simply wouldn't exist without the pacifism and apathy that comes directly from Christianity
>>
>>68526508
yeah I dunno if to laugh or cringe tbqh
>>
>>68527346
Also this.

The guy is clearly trying to present himself as some kind of deep, profound thinker, but he's just a faggot.
>>
>>68527463
to be fair /pol/ said the exact same thing
>>
>>68526368
>They don't fill me with fear, but with [lust for life].
GET TO FUCKING THEN, NEWS FLASH, YOU'RE SLOWLY DYING OUT
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-23+at+06.14.01).png (14 KB, 587x232) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-23+at+06.14.01).png
14 KB, 587x232
>>68526368
Too bad shit like that will never end, that people will always exist. Only thing that can stop em is not getting their kind elected in office and giving them power.
>>
>>68526666
>I have always despised your race
So you hate the majority of your country?

>dumbass Polacks
That's rich coming from an American.
>>
>>68527447
If Christianity is about embracing people who want to kill you, then I want no part of it.
>>
>>68527412
Easy Trayvon, I know we can't all be the master race but that's no reason to get this assblasted.
>>
>>68526368
It's just a bunch of retards living in comfort never having to pick up their beloved ones piece by piece or even having the mental capacity to imagine it. He should ask the families of the victims if they like all that love they were filled with. And really how defective of a human being can you be when a foreign group attacks your own and you are tolerant of them murdering you?
>>
>>68527789
Scandinavians live in Minnesota, hence their vote for Lubio

Funny because you lost to Germany because you all forgot to pull the pins out of the grenades when you threw them.
>>
>>68527316

When they're right they're right. Libtards are cancer
>>
>me
>me
>me
He only talks about himself. That's why leftists can't into logic, because they don't understand that other people actually fucking died. All they care about is their feelings that have come from other people dying. He doesn't even consider that these bombs may have other consequences than hurt feelings, and thus thinks that by being happy he btfo the terrorists .
>>
>>68528118
>Scandinavians
>Not germanic

Come back when you win a war.
>>
>>68528504
Your entire cavalry was decimated when they turned off the carousel
>>
>>68527412
lel what a cuck. Go back to fighting for Israel
>>
How about we cease this bullshit, put boots on the ground, intern Semites and put our politicians on trial?
>>
>>68528705
Close your book, kiddo , and face reality.
>>
That was so gay I think im gonna throw up
>>
>>68528799
The fire rises brother
>>
North Euros are degenerates, always have been
>>
So after 10-20years later when the whole of yurop become another MENA shithole, where will they flee and migrate to next?
>>
That's cool that seeing dozens of innocent people being massacred and all makes you feel happy for the perpetrators but uh what
>>
>>68526368
>under attack
>you want me to kill you but i wont because i'm filled with love ! now stop pls
>>
>>68527690
>Only thing that can stop em is not getting their kind elected in office and giving them power.

We've been failing that for the last 3 decades. At least there is a chance Geert is going to rule here.
>>
>>68528821
Polish can't win wars because they put screen doors on their submarines
>>
>>68528739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o
>>
>>68526368
>>68526462

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dljdqmdTFqs
>>
>>68529975
Lol, the original video was taken down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
>>
File: 1458671000303.gif (1003 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1458671000303.gif
1003 KB, 440x300
I don't get it you can say you don't want to be beaten down by terrorists, but they will just keep on bombing you since your existence is offensive to them.
>>
File: 1390614875096.gif (805 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1390614875096.gif
805 KB, 160x120
>>68527690
is this real?

>checks

mfw it is

i like wilders.
>>
>>68526368

Radikale Venstre burde klassificeres som terror organization. Deres vælgere er bindegale og kun ude på at skade Danmark og den Danske stat.
>>
>>68526900
Underrated. Also checked
>>
>>68526368
I'm sure its real easy to laugh about when THEY'RE NOT THE ONES WHO GOT FUCKIN BOMBED
>>
>>68526368
Meanwhile, on a desert cave thousands of miles away, Ali is reading facebook reactions.

>Just as we thought, these western degenerates are just a bunch of pathetic weaklings. Jihad will be easier than expected.
>>
>>68532866
Yea, and we're gonna pay for their travel up here to come bomb us with "love". What a failed nation.
>>
>>68532866

>If we show how tolerant we are, they are sure to see the error of their ways!

I'm so glad the majority of Danish people are redpilled enough to not buy into that shit. Our parliament is currently discussing revoking citizenship (or other punishments) for imams who preach anti-Danish values (like stoning and domestic violence).
>>
>>68533105
It amazes me how people supporting ISIS and preaching Shahira needs so much thought on whether to keep them or throw them out.
>>
>Morten Albæk
Who gives a shit, shut down that garbage party already.
>>
>>68533345

That is the number one flaw of our modern democracy.
>Ohh no, what if some voters will leave us if we are too harsh?"
>Ohh no, what if some voters will leave us if we aren't harsh enough?"
>"Better spend eternity finding some middle ground that will do absolutely nothing except look nice"

Not to mention "muh international relations". Both cripples our democracy, weakening it until the day everything falls apart due to ineptitude.
>>
>>68526368
>They don't fill me with fear, but with [lust for BBC]

fixed
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.